[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The magic genie grants you two wishes. What does /r9k/ wish for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: genie-bottle-blue-smoke.jpg (730 KB, 1000x840) Image search: [Google]
genie-bottle-blue-smoke.jpg
730 KB, 1000x840
The magic genie grants you two wishes.

What does /r9k/ wish for?
>>
a big dick so i can jerk myself off in the shower
>>
To be a billionaire and Trump to win
>>
>>28302383

I'd wish for eternal happiness for all beings.

Maybe after wishing for everyone who's ever lived to be brought back to life first, since it seems unfair for people to miss out on eternal happiness just because they were unlucky enough to die before I found the genie.
>>
>>28302383

I wish that I was immortal and ageless.

Second wish is that anyone that I cum inside becomes immortal and ageless.
>>
1) US nukes Mecca
2) Popcorns
>>
I wish I was an immortal shape-shifter, and my second wish is to be able to travel through time.
>>
Power
Money

I'm original, right?
>>
>>28302383
1) Death
2) to all
>>
>omnipotence
>as a token of good faith, I wish for the genie to be set free with his powers (which can never supercede my own)

I win every genie thread

I will never have a genie
>>
>>28302438
Anon.. I..

i wish everyone was like you
>>
Invulnerability that is fully under my control and can even render me unscathed to the effects of time.

Second wish is that I have the power to grant supernatural powers to people, animals, objects, or even myself using my will and that I have full control over this power (to grant powers) including how long they last or special requirement or weaknesses or whatever else I think of.
>>
>>28302383
1)For there to be no life
the only way to end suffering is by ridding the universe of life.
2)For it all to go down after i finish a delicious milkshake.
>>
I was thinking of making my waifu real but it seems rather cruel to bring someone into existence against their will
I really dont want for much so a cool billion should last my natural lifespan
>wanting to live longer
immortalkeks please go
if half the population of the the eastern hemisphere disappeared it would probably make for an interesting show as well as solve overpopulation
>>
>>28302383
>Super powers
So I can crush the normies under my feet and transcend my mortal shell.
>>
>>28302587
So you'd wish for things that will eventually happen anyway? Faggot
>>
>>28302383
Invulnerability
Mind Control

Finna be wizards n shit
>>
I would wish to immediately die a quick and painless death so the possibility of me experiencing pain would be eliminated forever.
>>
>>28302383
give random people including myself stands
ability travel through time
>>
>>28302383
>two
>not three
First wish is for him to stop being two thirds of a genie

Second is for everything to be okay

Third, which I should get assuming the first comes true, is for everything to be even more okay than they were according to the second wish
>>
File: Ominitrix-ben10.png (100 KB, 354x288) Image search: [Google]
Ominitrix-ben10.png
100 KB, 354x288
1. I wish for the ability alter time and space in the fashion of the game Radiant Historia except I can go to dates I had not been to
and I can manipulate what happened at any date in history.

2. Wish for a ben 10 esque
monster set with creatures with strange abilities
1. A monster who can heal all illnesses
2. A monster with insurmountable physical strength
3. A monster who's intelligence and diplomatic skill surpasses that of any known physicists or politician
4. A super robot with the classic battle tropes
5. A terraforming being with the ability to adjust climates and atmospheres.
6.A high speed transport being
7. An ethereal being who can speak with the dead and become intangible
8.An atomic being with the ability to shrink and grow
9. A being of pure energy
10. A constructionbeing who can make food out of anything.
>>
I would ask to age/contract sickness 5x slower than the average person, and to have mind reading and control.

Living forever would be horrible, as would all the omnipotent posts. Living life as a god would get boring, I think there needs to be some challenge, however laughingly easy it would be.
>>
1) 3 inches to my dick

2) be 13 again but with my current mind

>basically a do-over of life
>have the knowledge and confidence of a full grown adult
>all that young pussy to crush
>actually try this time around
>study hard
>stay fit
>know how situations play out in your family so become a force for good instead of a bystander
>already know which inventions/tech/apps/websites become big so invest thousands of dollars into them and become rich

>live life how it was meant to be lived, as a complete alpha chad loved and respected by family and friends, experiencing all the highs and emotions that life has to offer
>the opposite of being in your late 20s and shitposting in the middle of the night on a senegalese Yu-gi-oh forum with a bunch of other fucktards
>>
>>28302438
What if my happiness meant other people should be unhappy? How would they be happy if I am happy
>>
File: 071 - 31b0zMw.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
071 - 31b0zMw.png
24 KB, 954x539
>>28302383
two more genies
>>
File: Subzero_783b3d_1678769.gif (527 KB, 350x174) Image search: [Google]
Subzero_783b3d_1678769.gif
527 KB, 350x174
Be able to control every in the universe in great detail. All from time, mass, and space, to organic matter. I can regenerate myself, stop time, slow time, fast forward, shift gravity, control people, create being, create worlds ,etc

Second wish able to change reality. I'll be able to change how things are perceived, control the minds of people, make the world as I please.

Technically I wouldn't bet omnipotent so I can kill myself when I'm tired of existing
>>
Peace and happiness
>>
First wish is to be an ageless immortal, with limitless memory storage and inability to become bored of experiences or grow accustomed to them.

Second wish to be able to enter alternate realities of my own design.
>>
>>28302383
For the person I used to be in love with to meet someone who'll protect them and explain things to them shoul they need it.
>>
File: 1462174983757.jpg (1 MB, 4380x4070) Image search: [Google]
1462174983757.jpg
1 MB, 4380x4070
>1st Wish
The greatest orgasm ever

>2nd wish
Open a portal to a nightmare realm
>>
a big ass dick obviously

wish 2 - a pair of huge ass fuckin nuts to go with my big ass dick
>>
My first wish would be the ability to mentally time travel myself to any point in time up to what I have experienced thus far at will, retaining my memories in the process.

I think that's plenty enough but I guess for my second wish would be the ability to alter reality like some of the other lads in this thread, such as setting events in motion just out of concentrated thought and just willing any thing or idea to happen. It's probably redundant with the first but I don't give a fuck.
>>
chocolate candy and a box of donuts
>>
Invisibility and freeze time
>>
File: 1452988232463.gif (1 MB, 636x550) Image search: [Google]
1452988232463.gif
1 MB, 636x550
Either:
A:
1- Eternal happiness
2- Live for as long as I feel is necessary (if planet blows up I don't have to be stranded in space for eternity)
>never have to feel suicidal from living for 200 years in depression

Or

B:
1- Superhuman intelligence/wisdom
2- Being physically above Chad tier attractiveness
>playing life on easy mode with hacks
>>
>>28302383
I wish to know what I want to wish for.
>>
>>28302383
1) a loyal gf.
2) to become a billionaire.
>>
File: 1459973580936.jpg (43 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1459973580936.jpg
43 KB, 600x598
>>28302383
I wish that my current, fully-functioning penis would grow quadruple the current length of it and twice the current girth of it when fully erect and still retain complete functionality.

My second wish is to be seen as the perfect mate, to the point of mating right then and there and being unable to get rid of me in their mind, to any girl I want at any time until I want them to stop, and they would forever be happy carrying my child and expecting nothing further from me in raising it no matter what.

This is my two wishes. I would be able to die happy with these gifts.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.