[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they hate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 911.jpg (456 KB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
456 KB, 717x824
Why do they hate us?
>>
File: tZnGXO6_QoHkzK_dor.jpg (140 KB, 535x712) Image search: [Google]
tZnGXO6_QoHkzK_dor.jpg
140 KB, 535x712
Jew Me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me
>>
bin laden didnt blow up the projects
it was you nigga
tell the truth nigga
(bush knocked down the towers)
(bush knocked down the towers)
>>
>>28302246
(the goyim believe they are in power)
>>
us support to israel, us control over middle east oil, us involvement in the gulf war, us military presence in saudi arabia, us support for the illegitimate saudi regime, us not intervening against persecution of muslims in other countries like russia and china

those are the main things I think
>>
>>28302205
They hate our freedom.
>>
>>28302205
2000+ years of Goyim oppression.

You should've slaughtered them or kept them in segregated to their ghettos, but you didn't.
You freed the beasts and now they plan to devour you whole.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.