[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Med school dropout who became a NEET..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1450373316014.jpg (167 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1450373316014.jpg
167 KB, 600x3031
It's even more suffering when you used to enjoy the shit out of life. When you had a promising future in front of you

2 years of sickness followed by a deep depression is enough to rob you of your life.

Any medschool dropout here? Pretty sure no medschool dropouts become NEETs afterwards

life is suffering. Tried to hang myself a while ago,got caught with a rope around my neck and sent on suicide watch. I don't want to fail a second time. I don't want to be known as the guy who tried to kill himself twice

Fucking shit
>>
>>28302118
how did you drop out of med school?

Are you william?
>>
>>28302118
>Med school dropout

le fate mane
>>
>>28302166
what do you mean how i dropped out?

and who's william?
>>
>>28302118
I'm 4th year and I'm already working (not officially of course)
>>
>>28302220
That's great for you man. Glad nothing fucked you up enough to drop out
>>
Could you just go back to medical school?
>>
Im a engineer dropout. Was out of school for year and a half. Now a finance major. Just change your major breh. You be fine
>>
>>28302118
Bro. I would give anything to become a trauma surgeon. Taking the most mangled, fucked up condition units of the most complex machine on earth and using your judgement, perception and faith in your abilities to save as much as possible, then getting told you're a hero and a great guy, but you only did it to be the fucking greatest magician ever.

Then in ten years you put a million bucks in a mutual fund and retire whenever you want.

How anyone who was in a position where that was possible decided to drop out just fucking leaves me awestruck.

I fucked around in high school and now have a criminal record.

There is NOTHING I can ever do to be as close to my dream as you were.

No matter how much awesome shit I accomplish and get my life on track and improve myself, I would give anything to have started down the path you did.

I just don't get it man.
>>
>>28302118
>I don't want to be known as the guy who tried to kill himself twice
I've tried 3 times, third time sorta successfully (my heart stopped for 2 minutes but they revived me). It's not that bad, my family still loves me for some reason.
>>
>>28302363
because you didn't live the living hell i lived. It was that or get kicked out.

It wasn't due to the difficulty, i was on the dean's list before that.

You have no fucking idea what i went through so don't start juding when you don't know shit
>>
>>28302363
Grass is always greener bruv, if the rigors of high school life set you off course imagine the tribulations of your undergrad and med school. Not to say youre uncapable, but everyone experiences life differently. I dont think youd know what to do if you were in his shoes after two years of illness and depression.
>>
>>28302118
>Med school dropout who became a NEET.
Failed medschool here

Cried a lot. Told them I was depressed. Mentioned my disadvantaged background and the time my dad ironed my face after I tried to stop him beating my mum.
They said it'd would be stupid not to give me a second chance.

Jumped on sertraline, agomelatine and counselling this year so fingers crossed I don't fail again.
>>
>>28302459
I'm glad for you man, hope everything works out well! Good luck bro,give it your all

Wish i had seeked more help when i could
>>
>>28302291
thoght about nursing but everytime i'll see a doctor, it'll trigger me tho
>>
>>28302118
are you gonna go back OP?
>>
>>28302118
i feel you pham

good luck that second time. i recommend eating blowfish liver guaranteed death
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.