[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /3DS/ here? wanna b friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: customize.png (252 KB, 610x394) Image search: [Google]
customize.png
252 KB, 610x394
Who /3DS/ here?

wanna b friends?
>>
>>28302081
sticks and stones famm
>>
>>28302073
Only if you play Animal Crossing.
>>
>>28302073
I'll be your friend if you buy me a game.
>>
>>28302073
This is a horrible thread, but the first 3 post combo was worth it.

Fuck you OP.

Fuck you every other poster in this thread.

Die of cancer related issues.
>>
>>28302895
Well you're going to die a virgin which is basically worse.
>>
>>28302073
I don't want to be friends, as I don't connect to the internet on the 3ds and because...

it saddens me to see how much money I've wasted on this. Last gaem I got was the Hyrule Warriors port and barely played it for more than a few hours and have zero desire to ever touch that again. And that happens to me all the time. I thought it was the gaems' fault, but it's probably me. I wanted to feel like I felt like I was a kid playing the game boy, but life is too hectic nowadays and I can't find the time and energy to play on a portable and have fun. I never thought that vidya would become a bothersome and anxiety-causing activity, meaning that I worry that I have much better and more important things to spend my time on.

The only two games I enjoyed are ALBW and the new Kirby though. Superfun.

Overall the sad thing is that I upgraded into a N3DSXL, thinking the better 3d would impove my experience, and thus have wasted about $700 on this whole thing.

PS. I'm debating if I should buy the portable NX. Maybe I'll just stick to cheap casual shit on my tablet.
>>
>>28302874
>'ll be your friend if you buy me a game.

Just get the humble bundle, m80.
>>
>>28303019
I did, friend. I'd like the new Fire Emblem, but I'm a penniless NEET.
>>
>>28303045
If you're really poor, you could always go the pirate route. If that's not your thing, join mynintendo for free games. I recently got the DS Wario Ware game for free.
>>
>>28303045
lrn2pirate.

it's ez and free too.

well, unless you're on the newest software, then you need either OoT in cartridge modified by someone who already haxxes, or Cubic Ninja.
>>
>>28303074
I have the latest firmware so I doubt I can pirate without a mod cart. I haven't heard of those options you mentioned.

>>28303070
I'm on mynintendo, but all I've gotten are virtual outfits for my mii in Miitomo
>>
>>28302941
Well you're so lonely you're looking for online friends which is basically worse.

Faggot.
>>
>hacked 2DS wasn't working right
>fixed it
>can not play on it some more

alright you cucks who wants to add me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.