[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the FUCK do people on this god forsaken website even think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1316297643780.jpg (28 KB, 279x284) Image search: [Google]
1316297643780.jpg
28 KB, 279x284
why the FUCK do people on this god forsaken website even think it's ok for them to contradict my opinion

i make $400,000 a year

you can't argue with me, that's not allowed, you are literally not as cool as me jfc

ffs I did debate on a national level for years

In an effort to curb this and stop people dissenting from my opinions I will now start tripfagging so that all of you know to stop arguing with me
>>
File: P5200006.jpg (379 KB, 1120x840) Image search: [Google]
P5200006.jpg
379 KB, 1120x840
>>28302068
You can only fire this for 12 seconds.
>>
>>28303461
that's crazy anon. must have a really high rpm then
any other fun facts about guns?
my favorite are bullpups
>>
>>28303461

Do shooting ranges let you try guns similar to that one?
>>
>>28302068
are you here because you're full of self hate like all jews, or is that a meme?
>>
nobody gives a shit how much you make, you are still a retard who
a, have some retarded opinion, far away from reality
b, cant argue for shit

probably both, post some sad pepe about times you were wrong and got called out on it
>>
>>28303480
>>28303509
The internet is long dead.
>>
You are a faggot.
This can not be argued. It is a indisputable fact linked to the very foundation of the universe.

OP is a faggot. That is all.
>>
>>28303480
3000rounds/min *1min/60s *12s * $.70USD/round (7.62mm NATO) = 420 USD

>>28303509
You can rent them at places like Knob Creek, KY.

You can become a machine gun dealer/range for about 1500 per year, and transfer one to the business for about $70k. The May 86 ban on new sales to individuals means one of the few you can own outright is inflated to 300k USD.
>>
You can't be in a debate club and still be cool. Sorry, that's just no the way it works, nerd.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.