[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came here for the first time, from /biz/, /fit/, /pol/, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23
File: 1459894636063.png (277 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1459894636063.png
277 KB, 600x596
I came here for the first time, from /biz/, /fit/, /pol/, because I heard this was the cesspool. This is where people who are the furthest they can go on their luck go to dwell, and reflect on their lives with
>muh 2x year old virgin
and
>muh eye contact

And shit like that. I just want to say, that you people have a lot of potential. Sitting around playing vidya all day. You have to take life by the balls fellas. You know reading some of your stories, really reminds me of when I was 15, 16, 17 years old. Immature and weird. An outcast. Let me tell you something, you need to push yourself. You need to tell yourself, you're the fucking man. If you can't go into the bathroom and look yourself in the face and say "I'm the fucking man" then fix it. Fix your problems, own up to it. If you're a skinny twat go eat a ton of shitty food, to gain some weight, and while you're doing it, do stronglifts 5x5. A month of that, and you'll have some noob gains, but you'll start to feel confident. Confidence is key. If you can fake being confident, if you can convince people that you're the fucking man, eventually, you'll become the man. You are who you see yourself as. I'm the fucking man. I feel it in my bones and that gives me motivation.

Fix yourself. And then, this "miserable world" that you "don't have the courage" to take yourself out of, might start getting some color. Some of you seem to say no one cares and you besides your immediate family. I care about you. I care a lot. I want to see you guys get better. So fight this depression. Fight this sadness. Get up and move. Be the man you wanted to be. If you don't see who you want behind that mirror, change. Love yourself. Be the fucking Chad you've always wanted to be. Because Chad is in the eye of the beholder. Browse /fit/, browse /biz/ be smart. Love you guys. Stay strong.

>inb4 out normie

I'm trying to help I'll let the ass hit me on the way out if that's the responses this thread gets
>>
Some of you might be thinking

>"it's too late"

Its not. People can change. If you guys have anything you want to say by all means. I'll listen.
>>
Give me something guys come on. Atleast a

>REEEEEEE
>>
>a lot of potential
I can't think of a crueler lie.
>>
>>28302031
It's true though. I'm working during my summer vacation at a $16 an hour job at a dockyard / car lot posting on 4chan with a bunch of fucking retards who can't even use a laptop, let alone write a sentence with proper grammar. You guys have a lot more potential than these guys. A lot more. If you guys applied your intellect to a field that interested you, you could all be successful with a little bit of discipline. You, yourself, has potential, and you know it deep down brother. Why are you on r9k right now? Just curious, no judgement or anything.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290 KB, 770x930) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290 KB, 770x930
>>28301895
You probably make some valid points but potential is a starting point of sorts. Some people are just placed at a different starting point. Is it really fair to say that someone who is extremely ugly, or suffers from some type of debilitating mental illness can just "work on themselves" and be successful? The advice is actually pretty solid, but for the right crowd.

The way I see things is that there are some people who re beyond saving, there are irredeemable persons in this world. No amount of work or effort will truly make them happy or successful. Your advice is well intentioned and actually pretty solid, but again it only really works for the people who have something to work with, or improve upon. Some of us are beyond saving. We are genetic mistakes, societal monsters, and generally just unwanted accidents. No amount of work will really fix certain problems, or ensure happiness, though your effort to help is quite noble. Appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>28302085
Let me ask you a question before I address your post anon, what do you consider being "successful"?
>>
>>28302085
No trick question, no judging. I just want to know what comes to mind for yourself. And please, never refer to yourself as a genetic mistake again.
>>
File: 1429591679656.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1429591679656.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
>>28302141
Being able to be happy, content, and overall comfortable and stable with your current standing in life. Not really too much to ask in theory but, of course, what that entails differs from person to person based on their specific goals and dreams.

tldr; to be sufficiently self reliant and have a type of social, economic, and mental stability.
>>
>>28301895
>Because Chad is in the eye of the beholder.
ok boyo
Back to your home board.
>>
File: 1461024673132.jpg (123 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
1461024673132.jpg
123 KB, 960x711
>>28302158
>never refer to yourself as a genetic mistake again.
Self deception is often helpful, but once you know the truth of something it's a bit hard to go back. I suffer from conditions that are incurable and somewhat socially debilitating. I can develop coping mechanisms or find ways to accommodate them all I want to mitigate their effects, but it would be foolish to not know one's own limitations and weaknesses. Mistakes are allowed in the system of natural selection. In order to begin the process of self improvement is it not important to know the starting point at which one begins?
>>
>>28302177
That is bang on to my definition to happiness aswell friend. Are you currently happy, content, and overall comfortable and stable with your current standing in life? If not, why aren't you?
>>
>>28302177

It helps to know that pretty much everyone struggles with their goals, and anyone who doesn't is envied/hated by their associates.

Trust me, wherever you are is your starting point. The harder it is to start, the better it is to continue.
>>
>>28302199
It's the truth. It took me a few years to realize it, and life experiences. If you great, you are great. If you feel confident, you are confident... If you feel happy, you are happy. Have a great day brother.

>>28302212
Can I ask you anon, not as a rude question, but something for you to take to heart, but do you think you ever use that somewhat socially deliberating condition as a crutch? As an excuse to not be happy? What's the condition if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>28302295
That doesn't make someone a Chad you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67 KB, 730x438
>>28302224
Nah I'm not happy at all man. Existential concerns really. The seemingly instrumental nature of the world we live in seems to strip away any sort of intrinsic value in things. On top of that finding quality people to interact with is a challenge in and of itself. How does one accommodate the idea that we live and die and that there really is no meaning to anything we do? It's an absurdist type of question really. We can choose to continue living an overall devoid existence, but then we must place our faith in some self created value, and finding that type of value instantiated in the world is a hard, if not sometimes impossible, challenge. I can work as much as I'd like, but in the end there is always that question of purpose and emptiness at the end of the day.

>>28302266
Again you seem well intentioned, but tell me how it is that someone with a particular condition can really be said to have a high quality or life. Can a mentally retarded person really be said to be capable of enjoying a rich and fulfilling life? Can an Alzheimer's patient really be content forgetting all it is they worked so hard to achieve? Can the blind ever really live up to the same type of potential as their sighted counterparts? It seems that some people are just at a clear disadvantage and that certain goals are beyond their reach. Woe to those that makes these goals their hopes and dreams for the future for they're already fucked from the get go.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>28302295
I'm prosopagnostic, basically that just means I have face blindness, in short I hardly remember or recognize people. In all honesty I try my best to not let it be a crutch. I've hidden it well enough at this point where most people don't realize I even have it. Though there are people with much worse conditions so it could be worse. Though knowing that you will never really remember or recognize yourself or others in certain situations that mean the world to you is a bit of a downer at times. I try my damnedest to not play the victim card, but sometimes it causes unforeseen problems in things that most people take for granted.
>>
>>28302318

Nihilism was actually what kept me going in my hardest time. There really is no meaning to what I do, because in the end entropy will leave the universe cold and blank. So why take my chances, make a go of it. There is no meaning in our lives, except what we assign them. That's not just a useless platitude, it's what kept me going.
>>
>>28302318
>How does one accommodate the idea that we live and die and that there really is no meaning to anything we do?

Not OP but that's not true. There's a lot more behind the scenes. A little bit like how behind this site is a shit ton of code. God and reincarnation does exist, but religions all propagate a lot of false information. Become spiritual, you'll see.
>>
>>28302431

From what drugs and fever dreams have shown me, that sounds right. I'm just too afraid to look the being in its unknowable face.
>>
>Jus go fix being mentally I'll and ugly and b itself
Works for me :^)
>>
>>28302464

You have to work at being mentally healthy every day. There is no cure, there is only effort.
>>
>>28301895
>Generic bee yourself bullshit advice
There's the door.
>>
>>28302431
Kinda agree with this. Not sure what it is, I don't claim to know God or reincarnation is indeed a reality, but there is SOMETHING else past what we can see, what we can experience in our living state. If you concentrate on it, really make yourself let go of all the pain and hate in the world (even if only for a moment), you can feel it. There really is something else. Everything is connected somehow, tho I don't know what by.
I don't plan on figuring it out either, I'm far too small to even pretend I understand our reality. If there truly is something after this life, I'll find out about it when my time comes. In the meantime, I'll live like there is something next. After all, even if there isn't, so what? It's not like I'll know it was a lie, I won't exist to care.
>>
>>28302431
>God and reincarnation does exist,
>Become spiritual, you'll see.
Tired this before never really found it to be very helpful. What makes you so assured you really have the truth of the matter? Where is it that your conviction comes from?
>>
>>28302462
It's an internal thing, not external. I'm 25 years old and I still most days am subconsciously hoping, almost expecting, that the answers will come knocking at my door. I know they won't, but I can't truly accept that until I fully accept that it's an internal thing. Material success is purely illusory. Look at celebs, most are depressed and suicidal behind the facade of their image.

The only thing you ever need to face is yourself. This goes for everything, largely including mental illness (I'd know).
>>
>>28302311
As long as you don't have a disability, and you're just overweight, severely underweight, have acne, socially anxiety any of that can be overcome by persistence, confidence, patience, the works. Go buy some dove for men, have a shower once every 2 days, go workout, get a nice haircut. Something that works with your face, get some nice clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg, just some blank shirts no logos, and after a month, after two, you're going to notice a progression. Like I said I didn't get to this point overnight. But what I can tell you, is that you're going to become happy. You won't be dwelling you'll be smiling.

>>28302318
That kind of thinking is what I used to face every day. It's crushing I know it is, but to be honest...It's going to sound a little ridiculous, but /pol/ is where I stopped having those thoughts. (No longer 4chan /pol/ since it's trolls mostly now but 8ch*n /pol/) it varies from person to person where they find person. But I learned a lot about myself from the literature I read. I used to be nihilistic. But now it's filled me with pride. You, anon, are thousands and thousands of years of breeding. You are the result of great men, women, coming together to have a family. No matter what corner of the world you come from, American, European, Asian, Africa, middle East, you have a very interesting history you should learn and take pride in. Every step you take, with you are thousands of ancestors. Make them proud. Like I said, that's what I found passion in. You may not be the same, but explore. You'll find something the more you look. Good luck friend I know how hard it must be most days

I have to drive home from work I'll be back in 20
>>
>>28302497

Not OP, just a normiefag. Be... someone better. If you think yourself isn't good enough, try to emulate someone else.

Hell I'm distant, weird, and alter my mind too much. I emulated Matthew Mcconaughey and that got me somewhere.
>>
>>28302513
Different guy, I posted this >>28302512

Just let go. The conviction comes from accepting that you truly DON'T KNOW. In realizing what that means, that it really didn't matter, you're free to have faith in whichever reality you truly wish for.
>>
>>28302538
No ones arguing about happiness. Showering and buying good cloth doesn't make someone a Chad you dummy.

Plus I do those and more and haven't been happy in years.
>>
I've tried all that shit, I put effort into my appearance, I lifted weights regularly, I feigned confidence and for a while I made some progress in life. Then one slip up later I'm back to lying in bed all day. It feels like being depressed is my default state that I return to sooner or later. Why even fucking bother when I have to struggle just to barely keep up with normies who do all this shit effortlessly.
>>
>>28301895

I always love the sentiments and appreciate the heart that gets put into helping robots get their shit together, and I'm glad you spoke out for it, but this'll only work for the small group whos only worries are those areas. I'm a robot because of my environment and finances, shaped and molded by it. I've known several others in this predicament.

I'm not focused on it being too late, but I'm stuck in a position that raddled me from leading my life onward. Having to now deal with living situations. Not to mention, its literally impossible for me to get a job here which would save a lot of headaches and let me get my shit together and enjoy the following things once again. Especially if I could get a decent part-time job and use my free time sparingly to work on my passions/interest and promise I'd be out of here by next month with a good amount of money to settle elsewhere.

Before this living situation I managed to become a Brad at best following autism slips learning to socialize, becoming /fit/, and realizing my interest in career and taking upon new habits. All accumulated by countless motivators which I took step by step with. Regrettably, I can't do this anymore in this living situation. I've slipped back into social anxiety, got fat, and honestly think I'm depressed again. I'm in the middle of nowhere, poverty stricken, and all I want to do is lead a successful life of following my creative pursuits with my very few but trusted robo friends.

I'd like to try earning a weekly paycheck through a website with ad sense but I'd need actual internet for that beyond mobile hot-spot to make that happen. No money, more problems. I'm fucked until something happens.
>>
>>28302538
>you have a very interesting history you should learn and take pride in. Every step you take, with you are thousands of ancestors. Make

>taking pride in something you had no control over
>trying to make ghost happy

Ogga booga, where the memes at
>>
>>28301895
Go back to where you came from, you fucking gigantic faggot. We get enough of be yourself posts on here.

Fuck off.
>>
>>28302566
I'm not saying that showering and good clothes will make you a Chad. Only you can do that yourself. I'm only telling you how to get started, you have to take it from there. Once you start looking better, it sounds shallow, you'll start feeling better. Better about yourself, the future, etc. Once you see women turning their heads at you when you walk by, that'll start to give you confidence. Once you become confident, socially dominant, then you'll become a Chad
>>
File: 645.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
645.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
>>28301895
I already lift and still feel the same, go fuck yourself. Typical normie advice.
>>
>>28302561
>In realizing what that means, that it really didn't matter, you're free to have faith in whichever reality you truly wish for.
if you have zero respect for your own perception
>>
>>28302606
>he thinks woman care about some ugly meathead

Lol just stop it buddy. I'm fit as fuck already and it hasn't done shit for me. If I had better things to do, I would quit lifting all together. But alas, it's the only reason I go outside to escape the prison that is home.
>>
>>28302512
>>28302513

It took me a while to connect the dots from reading a lot and reflecting a lot on life and myself. The sole reason most don't believe is because it requires a systemic belief. Faith is bullshit - most faithful believers are lying to themselves out of fear. You can know and feel in your heart that it's true when you've connected enough dots and/or experienced enough to take you to feelings on par with intuition - something more powerful than you know.

And then it'll all start to make sense. You'll look at the impossible numbers of stars and planets, and even just realise that no matter what atom science discovers next, life - anything existing - literally isn't possible at all without it being intrinsically godly, or "magical".

This might be too deep to fully believe at a low level of spirituality, but read Thiaoouba Prophecy. Either way, you'll get a lot out if it.
>>
>>28302621
How do you figure? In what way does that mean I have no respect for my own perception?
>>
Why in the fuck would I want to be "the man?" I have no interest in what others want, I am here only for myself. I don't need their validation, their company, or their help. I am about 1 annoying phone call away from living in a cave for the rest of my life eating roots. I will choose to die some time in the next 10 years, maximum. Not because I'm sad, but because currently my only reason to live is that I still have my youth and I can enjoy it doing whatever. Once I hit 30 it'll start going downhill so I might as well end it then. I'll be truly happy for the first time ever on that day. I'll finally feel something other than boredom.
>>
>>28302602

Wow, you dudes just really wanna be miserable little jerkoffs. With a pepe included.

OP is just here trying to teach you turds how to polish yourselves, and you spit in the face of charity.
>>
>>28302606
Social dominance and reaching an ideal are two different things. Take for instance the hypothetical situation of a socially adept sociopath who can sway the emotions and actions of others with relative ease. Hypothesize that for whatever reason this sociopath wants a committed long term relationship with an intellectual equal and supportive person. They may be able to pull tail like nobody's business but finding the one piece of tail they want to hold on to may be the biggest challenge of them all. It seems like there is an element of chance or that standards and potentiality give a lot of groundwork for the potential success or failure of certain individuals.

Take that same idea and give it to people with a much more diverse and long list of standards for what happiness entails and much less potential to make it happen. It's impossible for everyone to be happy or to achieve their dreams. Some people just fail, and others are born in a place and time that help facilitate that failure. For some people it's far too late.
>>
>>28302671
>OP is just here trying to teach you turds how to polish yourselves

Yeah by the same "advice" we hear everyday, you can fuck off too you dumb cock sucker.
>>
>>28302681
Hold onto that anger with a death grip, buddy. Going to do you more harm than good
>>
>>28302685
Fuck off, you dumb cock sucking queer.
>>
>>28302685

Like holding a burning coal to hurt someone else.
>>
File: futagf.jpg (106 KB, 750x882) Image search: [Google]
futagf.jpg
106 KB, 750x882
OP, we have a pretty huge disagreement in how life works. You seem to think we live in a fair world, where good deeds are rewarded.
This is not the case in reality, but seems to be the case only in the human mind.

In reality, no one deserves anything. Chad didn't "Deserve" or "Earn" genetics, neither did Jimmy "earn" or "deserve" to be born without legs.
You can apply this to everything from social status, to a job promotion or a wife/gf. You are born in life with a character role to play, and you play it to the best of your ability. But you are still limited by that character.

Life has practically no consistency. It is only by refusing to believe that, or just a failure to understand it and having faith in a fair world, that you can get the motivation to slave for mortal desires and rewards, because you're under the impression that doing X nets you Y. It doesn't. Its just a coin toss for pretty much everything, either it happens or it doesn't.

most of us are used to living in artificially man made worlds of video games, so we've internalized these fair and grind or skill based ideals or laws of the universe, that only exist in video games.
What if you woke up tomorrow and you were pulled from earth into a second real earth, but gravity only worked sometimes, and sometimes throwing a ball made it fall behind you, or just fly like its going through water.
Shit doesn't have to make sense here.
>>
>>28302685
He's right tho, we've heard this crap over and over again, It's pointless advice. Now kindly fuck off
>>
>>28302706

Do you ever do anything with that advice?
>>
File: retard boy.jpg (14 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
retard boy.jpg
14 KB, 250x262
OP is nothing more but a stupid cunt who came here and thought he could help anyone, or thinks we haven't already heard or tried what he is preaching. Just another dumb cunt psychologist warrior.
>>
>>28302706
Only pointless because you refuse to take it and try to make a change. Like sitting in the bottom of a hole with a rope tossed down, refusing to try and climb out simply because of fear it might be tied to nothing at all. Fuck that. Hope you guys manage to get pulled out of your own personal hells, truly do.
That being said....no, you fuck off. Nobody is asking you to stay in this thread. Feel free to revel in your own self pity elsewhere. Don't take it out on us. Anybody willing to conversate, offer and/or take advice, welcome!
>>
>>28302722
This. Right here. Was about to ask the same question.
>>
>>28302663
It's a betrayal to your senses to pretend you believe in whatever's convenient because your real belief in uncertainty was a bit unsatisfying.
>>
File: frowntown.jpg (24 KB, 364x274) Image search: [Google]
frowntown.jpg
24 KB, 364x274
>>28302753
you don't belong here buddy
this place is for those of us who see the world as it truly is
here, you are functionally retarded
you are a fucking moron in all of our eyes
just leave us alone
>>
>>28302753
>refuse to take it and try to make a change

you're a dumb cunt.

>>>/soc/
>>
File: bees.jpg (16 KB, 230x170) Image search: [Google]
bees.jpg
16 KB, 230x170
i've already tried being myself and it didn't work
>>
>>28302777
I belong wherever I want to be. Best part about the internet.
>>
>>28302722
Yeah, I took heed to it the first 10 times it was blathered.

>>28302753
No fuck you, I'll do whatever the fuck I want and you can't stop me.

You're advise is shit and you should feel like shit.
>>
>>28302802
Perhaps I should. In fact, most days I do. At this exact moment, however, you're giving me on hell of a chuckle
>>
>>28302811
I wish I could say the same for you.
>>
>>28302765
No, it's being honest with yourself. I don't believe in whatever is convenient, I "believe" in nothing, because I know for a fact that none of us know shit. We're fucking clueless. Anyone who actually believes they KNOW there is or isn't an afterlife is horribly (yet hilariously) full of shit and thinks far too much of their own mental capacity.
In accepting that we really don't fucking know, I'm free to not worry about it. To live my life as best I see fit, yet also hope for the best outcome when I do die. I worry little about it, however, because even if there is nothing next, I won't exist to give a shit.

It's not delusion or an insult to my senses. It's acceptance of the limitations of my senses, yet having the power over my own mind enough to not let it bother me.
>>
>>28302826
My apologies that I haven't given you a laugh. Unfortunately, humor has never been my strong suit
>>
>>28302869
no, it's self delusion.
>>
OP here, sorry I took so long to get home, I'm not trying to be some "psychological warrior", I'm actually someone who was in your guys position a few years back. You guys may have heard this advice before, and i'm not trying to push you guys or anything, I'm just typing. And if you want to read it, ingest it and try to make a change, you're more than welcome to. If you don't want to take the advice, a way to possibly change this view of the world where you all "see how it truly is." For those who I was able to actually have a good conversation with, I hope to converse with you later. You're good people. You may not be in the greatest part in your life, but don't wallow. You'll be successful. You're smart. You've probably been told that multiple times, by many different people. I believe in you. I just want to let you guys know, that there's someone out there, besides your immediate family who cares about you. And if just one person heeds what I said today, and makes a change in his life, that'll make this night all worth it.
>>
Rofl - you dont get it bro - if u are fucked in the head you are fucked in the head. You cant explain that to somone who isnt. When i was normal i remember i was able to do amazing shit. Nowadays i am happy i can function somehow. If i eat 1 meal a day, sleep at least 6 hours and have a shower i feel like a superhero. Thats how fucked up my life is for last 6 years - so pls, dont start threads like this on the only website i feel connected to. You are just stirring up in my misery - which you propably do for laughs.
>>
>>28303023
I hope to understand what you / you guys are going through. Listen, I get no humor from this. I don't know, and I don't think i'll ever fully know what it feels like to go as low as some as you here, but I do know if I can put any of you on the right track, be your conversation for the day, do something to improve your guys lives, that makes me happy. I get no happiness out of seeing the misery you guys are going through, only to try to help you out a little bit on the road to health, and happiness friend. How long have you been "fucked in the head" for? Also, what caused it if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>28303049
imagine i board with people who think like you. Imagine being happy you are not alone. Imagine some fucker coming to this board to "cure" you. What would you do? My response is fuck off - if u are not doing this for fun = leave. You are making things worse here - and u propably dont realise it.
>>
File: pepemobile.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
pepemobile.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>28302977
Yeah, always the one faggot.

>i used to be you

No one cares, fuck off.
>>
>>28303144
I'm not trying to cure you man. If you're happy dont change a thing. I mean it. I'm not some shrink. But I want you to be happy. If you're happy posting on an image board all day being "fucked in the head" continue it. My advice here isn't for you then.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (12 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
12 KB, 255x216
>tried all of this
>still lift weights and will continue to because fuck losing my gains
>only have slight confidence out in public and that's from lifting knowing I'd probably crush your head if i really wanted
>still not an aggressive guy
>still myself
>still the same lonely guy
>no woman hit on me like they hit on chad
>5/10 looks
>tried making friends on 4chan
>all of them want girls, or we have nothing in common
>the girls only want chad

the only thing that makes me happy is music, motorcycles, lifting weights. I am a bitter man and hate the world now.

It's unfair and garbage that doesn't deserve any good.
>>
>>28301895
Thank you.

utf
>>
>>28301978
>Its not.
But it is.

I'm 30. My youth is over. My personality is fully formed. I'm literally decades behind everyone else. I don't get the benefit-of-the-doubt that young people get. Even if it is technically possible (which I don't understand how), it would be exponentially harder to the point of near impossibility.

Real life has time limits. I know you're trying to be motivational, and that's a nice thought, but the truth everything has a point of no return. The human experience follows the laws of entropy like everything else.
>>
>implying I'm in control of my behaviour
lol normie
>>
File: 1421506082485.jpg (117 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1421506082485.jpg
117 KB, 420x315
>>28303262
I'm 22 and my personality and socializing skills are already sealed. They are the equivalent of a potato.
>>
>>28303195
>lifting and pushing weights around to get pussy like the last beta on earth
>don't even get pussy

Natural selection, kid. Welcome to it.
>>
>>28303382
I didn't even lift for woman, i lifted for something to throw my anger at and started to enjoy it and now stuck with it. Regardless my point still stands. You aren't going to get pussy unless you're a shredded up steroid abusing monkey, that is if you have 5/10 facial aesthetics or lower.
>>
>>28303411
Nothing you just said is true, or even makes any sense. Must be all the time you spent lifting objects that's taken its toll.
>>
>>28303455
>looks don't matter

How retarded are you? Facial aesthetics are incredibly important regardless of how much you like to deny it. Having 5/10 looks and lifting weights and getting your natty gains won't change jackshit.
>>
>>28303262
I turned my life around after 30. I lost my virginity at 32. Got my first gf at 34. It's never too late.
>>
>>28303510
>that one guy that magically had life turn around

always in one of these threads
>>
File: Dog.png (15 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Dog.png
15 KB, 256x192
>>28302369
As long as you don't torture kids because of it, it's alright.
>>
>>28303516
>any real life examples of success must be ignored because it would imply I could do something about my sad life
>>
/r9k/ is a board full of those who do not want to be helped. They do not want a good life. They want to be miserable. It's the life they chose.
>>
>>28303573
>This one guy was able to do it must mean everyone can do it
>>
>>28303587
>this one guy could do it, must mean I can't do it, not even gonna try
>>
File: 1460895765156.jpg (83 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
1460895765156.jpg
83 KB, 800x924
>>28301895

Why don't you fuck off and kill yourself, stupid fuck. Noone asked you for help, and you're far from the first person to come and say
>just been urself :^)

You're literally a fucking meme. I don't understand why these arrogant pieces of shit like you keep coming here to shitpost about nonsense. Does it make your weewee feel big? Or do you actually think anyone gives a shit about anything you could possibly have to say?
>>
>>28303717
Sounds like you're just jealous. How dare that guy not be a fat autistic kissless virgin neet!
>>
>>28303585
is that how normies think mental illness works?
>>
>>28303831
Almost none of you are mentally ill. You are just lazy, sad, bitter sacks of shit.
>>
>>28303761

I hate fat people too, it's not jealousy. Projecting much?
>>
File: 1460244738848.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1460244738848.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>28303846

>mental illness only exists where I say exists
>>
>>28303881
I bet you are also one of those "smart but lazy" types right?
>>
>>28303846
>You are just lazy, sad, bitter sacks of shit.
wow, this describes me perfectly
>>
File: 1458525108090.png (167 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458525108090.png
167 KB, 400x300
>>28303890

Actually I am. I know this triggers the fuck out of people like you but I don't give a shit. Path of least resistance. Your hard work meme is cool and all but fuck potential. If I can do as well as you without trying that's all I need.

>b-b-but iq don't be meaning smart
>o-only hard work is smart

Nah', fuck you. Autism is shit but at least I can do them numbers things all right like.
>>
>>28303979
If you are so smart, why have you not succeeded in life? Or with girls?
>>
File: 1460798164993.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460798164993.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>28301895
Get the fuck out you normie scum fuck
>>
>>28304014
Too lazy
orignialo
>>
>>28304014

Obviously because I don't try. Remember, smart but lazy. I fell for the PhD in math 300k starting meme. Fortunately I stopped at bachelor's but I quickly lost my passion for math once I was required to do it. I now work in a shitty hospital doing shitty things more related to nepotism than math. I mostly sit on my ass doing nothing while wearing a suit. 65k a year isn't successful but it's certainly not unsuccessful either. All I want is to not be below average, this protects the ego. As for girls I say it's autism. I guess I could try more but it's like everyone else got a manual on how2intocommunication and mine got lost in the mail. I've had sex once with a drunk bitch from a hospital connected to my hospital at a Christmas party. I was quite happy and held her all night. I know it's a meme and all but I actually spent the night imagining our lives together. In the morning she breaks my heart over coffee and eggs with a 'whoaoaoh sooo drunk xd us and our one night stands amirite'. I'm 29, ineligible for wizardhood, and after a lifetime of telling myself it gets better I'm really starting to doubt it. If anything it gets worse.
>>
>>28303510
How'd you do it, man?

Seriously, I need all the help I can get here.
>>
>>28304835
>went back to finish my degree
>got well-paid job
>went on sex vacation to SEA, lost virginity to a hooker
>kept fucking hookers until the act of sex felt natural
>back home, girls suddenly show interest, can actually get laid
>>
>>28301895

What if I can't convince myself I'm the man
because reinforcing the idea makes me feel arrogant and acting confident in-front of people just makes me seem like a "chihuahua", all bark and no bite. People have told me they can't take me seriously when I try to act serious and confident so I've become a clown.
>>
>>28301895
Hey OP, I needed to read something like this right now. Thanks, from the bottom of the heart homie. Godspeed out there.
>>
>just came from /fit/
oh so you're a noob to lifting and most likely a racist.
good to know.
>>
File: StayInsideAndDie.png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
StayInsideAndDie.png
67 KB, 847x521
>>28302085

This OP this. There are those of us in society who have been shunned in every new situation due to our deficiencies. Weight may be fixable, but not height, looks, or ability. Robots are either extremely skilled with an unappealing look, or of average attractiveness with no strong abilities. We all suffer a deficiency that shadows our value to a majority of the population and so we find ourselves outcast, even amongst ourselves we harbor a bitterness of reject and mistrust that prompts the self-hatred that we experience and the "normie" trolling that goes on (People sharing good experiences of relationships, school and work, etc.)

We may find a few who will accept our broken selves, but trying to live like a normie when you're a robot only leads to embarrassment and shame.

If there is one lesson to take with you away from r9k, let it be that not everyone can be saved. That is the nature of reality.
>>
>>28305809
Most robots could actually do something to improve their lives. They just don't want to.
>>
>>28305827

Improvement is subjective. Even if you spend as much time doing an activity as a maestro, that doesn't guarantee similar ability. There is a physical and mental limitation each person has, and for robots who are of at least average attraction or higher that cannot find social success it often boils down to not being good enough at something to impress others.

There are robots who are both ugly and untalented, as well as pretty and talented as well. In the latter case perhaps the only flaw is social dysfunction, and they are admired by others but never act upon it.

Yet I would wager the majority of robot users are either physically acceptable but mentally deficient or mentally acceptable but physically deficient.

Improving may help your acceptability, but most robots will never have mass appeal due to the severity of their deficiencies.

>>28302212

As this anon said, once you know a weakness it's hard to go back to fooling yourself into thinking you're normal.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
17 KB, 384x384
>>28301895

OP i like your post and know that you mean well. I occasionally come back to r9k and look at the depressing posts and see how deluded some people are and how i used to be like that 5 years ago. At the end of the day though, people will change only if they genuinely want to change. For some people its so much more comfortable and easier to just hate yourself and continue down that path of self destruction. Just let them be until that day comes when they actually say to themselves: you know what, fuck this bullshit. Ive had enough of feeling sorry for myself. Not much else is going to get through to them if their cognition are so rigid.
>>
File: 1452377520644.png (281 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452377520644.png
281 KB, 800x600
Do you have a skype or something anons who actually want to try improving their situations could contact you at? While I appreciate your efforts, one thread just isn't enough to change someones life, at least not in my experience. I think what we really need is positive connections, not just one off motivational threads.
>>
>>28301895
>affirming your own superiority by helping the weak

This is the mark of the truly successful. It's always the upper class that volunteers in food kitchens. Does it make a difference? None at all. All the self-help and charity is there not to perpetuate the status quo but to drive along the economy. Those who have (achieved) are continually offering to relate their experience to those who have not. But the unwritten rule here is that lack and attainment are inborn, and that attainment is predestined for roughly 15% of any given generation, just like incapability is guaranteed to 5% of that same generation.
>>
>tfw you are successful, you made it
>tfw you are still a nihilist and you hate the world thusly
>tfw no obvious reason
>>
>>28305005
Cheers, didn't think it would be that easy.
But how did that stuff improve your social skills? That's the main thing that's stopping me.
>>
File: 1461471006372.png (104 KB, 708x1076) Image search: [Google]
1461471006372.png
104 KB, 708x1076
>>28301895
carbon copy 'motivational' post

i don't want to be like you, i don't want to be like me, but i REALLY don't want to be like you

i'm not the 'fucking man', i don't want gains, i don't want to be a confident person, i don't want to lead the normie lifestyle

i want to stare into the abyss of escapism and depression and to see how much i can take until i blow my brains out

there is nothing wrong with me
>>
>>28307052
It helped me approach women naturally. And not be afraid of being flirty.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.