[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only making 12 dollars an hour >cant even afford to move out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1443743477918.jpg (112 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
1443743477918.jpg
112 KB, 959x538
>only making 12 dollars an hour
>cant even afford to move out
>>
>>28301827
if thats full time then its enough to move out, even in the city
>>
>>28301839
I was only making 270 average at 10.75 part time, usually around 33 hours.
At full time 12 dollars, still wont be taking enough to make rent.
I live in a city, and rent here is around 900 for a 1bed1bath
I don't want to slave for just a place to sleep in the few hours I'm not at home.
>>
I live in a poor country where 1.50$/h is normal pay
Economy is cheaper but not THAT much. I can't afford to take a girl out on a date and pay.
>>
>only have 4500 in savings
>I'm below a 20 year old female's average yearly pay
>according to this chart, I should be making 40k a year by next year somehow to be an average male.

One of these days I'll get drunk enough to pull the trigger.
>>
Where the fuck do people who move into an apartment get their furniture from? If you're moving out of home do you take a bed and couch with you? Do you buy all new furniture? At once or in inetallments? Fuck, this is scary.
>>
>>28302017

You obviously take your own stuff if you have a couch, bed etc.

No point in buying new furniture....
>>
If someones working and they are loyal to the companies and make a commitment and is good on that commitment the company needs to take good care of them. They are literally giving their life to the companies. I dont care if you flip burgers. You are being good to the community.
>>
>making less money a year than a highschool dropout average my age

where the fuck are these people pulling their money out of?
>>
>>28302017
Crsigslist. Tons of free sofas, beds, tables. Stuff like that.
Used and worn out a little but free. Youre in college no one expects classy. Unless rich then yes have father buy u all new things.
>>
>make $22 an hour
>work 2 hours, often less a day
>weekends off
>live and work from home
>work for family business doing paperwork
>7k in bankaroo
>don't pay rent
>don't pay for food

At this point I'm the creature my well adjusted family keep in the basement :3
>>
I work as a chase representative and make 11 an hour. With bonuses and unlimited over time paying 16 an hour I average about 2000 a month.

Right now I'm renting one bedroom for 400 dollars a month and with other expenses added I spend roughly a 1000 a month on necessities.
With the other thousand or so that I have. I put 500 away in savings and the other 500 I dick around however I want. Honestly don't see how living on your own is supposed to be hard..

Are you from the US op?
>>
>>28302106
What do you like buying.
>>
>>28302017
Yeah take all your own stuff. There's a store called Big Lots around here that sells pretty cheap furniture around here to at least get started with.

If rent is 900/m too much for you then move to some small ass town. I do and rent is average 500/m. I currently make 13.50/h. I think it'll be good enough. Now I just have to stop being lazy and actually do it.
>>
>>28302133
Oh yea...get a roomate. 900 cut in half .
Young ppl live in groups
>>
>>28302067
Save as much as you can.
Act on any opportunity to move up were you work. Even if it's unlikely, just try.
>>
>>28301931
Then rent a room, or get a roommate if you're gonna be out most of the time
>>
>>28302133
I'm in the US, I have 12 an hour pay, I usually get 40 hours a week, but sometimes 35 at the lowest.

I live in an area with pretty high rent, 400 dollars is an impossible find. 600 dollars is a steal and probably around 30 minutes drive from work.

>2000 a month
I'll be making around 1500 a month, maybe, probably a bit less.

>>28302154
At that point I'd rather just live in a bus stop or setup a bed in my work place. I mean fuck, if we're just letting random strangers be near where we eat, shit and sleep you know. I can just setup a tent in a park somewhere and wash myself in a bathroom.
>>
>>28302134
Don't really spend money desu
>>
>>28302209
>feel when expensive gun hobby
>tfw this is aristocrat level stuff given how expensive ammo is these days
hurts to live desu
idk where rednecks get that fucking dosh to shoot all the damn time
>>
File: americucks.jpg (10 KB, 240x283) Image search: [Google]
americucks.jpg
10 KB, 240x283
>be ausfag
>$200 a week for not going to university
>work as landscape labourer
>making $28.10/hr
>spent 2 hours waiting for a delivery of sand
>made $56.20 for sitting on my ass looking at memes
>>
>>28302181
Same guy as >>28302133
I wouldn't knock that other anons post just yet. Yes, I given I would rather not live with other people; renting out a or unit to other people could prove profitable if one right. If viewed from a financial angle and if you had the right people it could be pretty nice
>>
>finally get a decent job
>want to get a house
>bank says I can get one for 475k with my salary but want to stay at around 400k
>market is hella inflated because my country is getting flooded with rich chinese and indians
>find the perfect small house for 400k, offer 420k
>rich chinese person buys it for 460k
>find another great small house for 390k, offer 410k
>rich chinese person buys it for 420k

what the actual fuck
>>
>>28302626

I live in Toronto and most of the homes here meant for families are bought/owned/left vacant for ridiculously driven up prices by people who live in China and have never been here. All I want in life is to get a house, marry my girlfriend, have kids and give them a good life in a beautiful home. Merely a pipe dream for our so-called spoiled generation.
>>
>>28302017
Hand me downs, shit on the side of the road. I didn't buy any real furniture until I was 30 actually.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.