[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever jacked off with 2 in 1 head and shoulders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 681x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 681x626
Has anyone here ever jacked off with 2 in 1 head and shoulders shampoo and not washed it off? I did this and now the front of my balls and the base of my dick are raw and the top layer of skin is peeling off. The reason I ask is that i want to confirm that the shampoo caused this and that I dont have some sort of infection or something.
>>
File: BUISNESS_CREEP.jpg (44 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
BUISNESS_CREEP.jpg
44 KB, 460x405
this is a shitpost thread right?
>>
File: 1454644676629.jpg (45 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
1454644676629.jpg
45 KB, 300x386
>>28301774

yes it's the shampoo. ive done this multiple times because i dont learn from my mistakes. use conditioner in the future
>>
>>28301830
Thanks bromigo
>>
>>28301774
I did this when I was 17. 24 now. My dick was so cracked i couldn't sleep at night for 2 days.
>>
>>28301830
>>28301896
lol I didn't know this was so common, I did this when I was 14 and I couldn't sleep because it hurt so much, the tip of my penis was all red
>>
I used handsoap as lube the other day and my bellend is peeling like an onion.

Pulling the flakes of skin off is a mixed feel, it hurts a lot but is strangely arousing.
>>
>>28301774
Yea, it hurts like a bitch.
it's just the chemicals burning your dick off.
>>
Pathetic cutfags
>>
Why didnt u eash it off????

Thats funny, head and shoulders is suppose to be moisturizing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.