[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>duels are against the law >cant even challenge Chad to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: 1461408104361.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1461408104361.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>duels are against the law
>cant even challenge Chad to the death
>no chance to prove myself against chad at all

At least if I lost I would be dead and in peace.
>>
>>28301664
I searched >legalize duels and there are voices to do that. Do not lose hope.
>>
>>28301664
niggers already do this, just without the formalities
>>
>>28301777
I want to legally kill chad for all to see, without anything bad happening to me.
If someone wants to challenge me again, its a win/win. I either die or I get to kill his friends and family too.
>>
>>28301747
>implying duels will ever be legal again
>people will claim it's justified murder, not a fight for honor
it's pointless to hope for it
>>
>>28301664
>f I lost
Sorry to burst your bubble but 99% you have no chance against anyone in any fight. Trust me I'm a tallfag and even manlets beat me.
>>
>>28301835
dueling was usually done with matching pistols, and to the death.
Its the fairest thing, and all shame is cleansed by death.

>>28301809
Nah, chad's just a cuck that will use any lame justification to maintain his position in life. All these things are arbitrary rules. If he agrees to a duel with me, that should be our business as free men, not the state.
>>
>>28301835
>implying a duel is having to fight bare handed like a barbarian
you take ten steps and pull the trigger like a true gentleman
>>
>>28301835
duels are fought with a pistol that has 1 shot, like a flintlock, so you both have relatively equal equipment in the fight
>inb4 people thinking edgy katanas and swords are used in a duel
>>
>>28301863
>>28301881
>>28301921
>using pistols
>not putting on a chainlink an taking a riposte stance with your rapier
filthy plebs
>>
You fucking dumbasses, due OK so to the death were uncommon. And most "duels to the death" weren't really duels to the death, both parties simply just missed because they didn't want to be socially ostracized for killing someone. Then all you cucks will try to point out, "well Aaron Burr killed someone", but he was just unlucky and accidently killed his opponent, and was socially ostracized. Most duels were to first blood anyway, a little scratch or nick, and you win.
>>
>>28301947
why not just fucking joust on horseback instead of using pistols and swords, eh?
>>
>>28301921
I don't know man, I think a sword would be better unless one of you was crippled. What if your pistol misfires and theirs doesn't? If you're about to risk death it's a bad idea to add on the risk of mechanical failure as well. A sword or other melee weapon won't fail like that, not unless it gets hit pretty hard. A pistol would be cleaner though. Whoever wins in a swordfight would probably still be pretty fucked up. The average man is not a movie hero doing choreographed fight scenes, both are going to go up and take swings and both are probably going to get hurt no matter who wins.
>>
It is totally legal to step into the ring or on the mat or whatever and beat the shit out of each other if you both agree and sign liability wavers.
Shit depending you can even get creative about it and include sticks, or bike joust, or whatever dumb way people consensually hurt each other these days.

>cant even challenge Chad to the death
Because that is fucking retarded.

>no chance to prove myself against chad at all
There are other ways. Besides chad is a normalfag. Normalfags do not accept or engage in duels, especially not to the death.
>>
>>28302108
>Because that is fucking retarded.
the whole point is to kill him. Why would I want to play a sport with someone and box with them or whatever? whats next, challenging them to super brawl brothers you fucking autist?
>>
>>28301664
>>cant even challenge Chad to the death

Hi Littlefinger
>>
File: thugga thugga.gif (2 MB, 512x285) Image search: [Google]
thugga thugga.gif
2 MB, 512x285
>>28301777
That's why there are so many Alpha Tyrone's walking around. All of the Betas are executed in cold blood.
>>
who happens to kill the other person resolves nothing, it's completely retarded

it doesn't prove anything except how stupid people were
>>
>implying you could build a better robot than Chad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UgbHjrBohg
>>
>>28302108
>Because that is fucking retarded.
kill yourself you spineless cuck
>>
>>28302128
>the whole point is to kill him.
Which is retarded.
I get it, you want to legally be able to murder people you don't like while at the same time get a "honorable" death when you lose.
Ethically it is dumb.
From a socialite level it is dumb
From a interpersonal level it is dumb
Governmentally it is dumb
Legally it is dumb
and
That is not even the point of dueling. Dueling is ALL about honor culture. We do not live in a honor culture. You motivations are not even remotely based on honor. You just want murder people or get die without dealing with consequences.

It is stupid, and makes you sound like a edgy middle schooler.
>>
File: 1457702487400.jpg (66 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1457702487400.jpg
66 KB, 466x700
>>28301921
>not wanting to tear chad limb by limb until only his head remains crying to Stacy with his memberless body
>>
>>28302200
And you are a honor-less blackguard faggot who doesn't even understand what dueling is for.
>>
File: 1461440842073.jpg (268 KB, 793x856) Image search: [Google]
1461440842073.jpg
268 KB, 793x856
>>28302247
possibly, whats it to you normie?
and it makes perfect sense.

My honor has been put into question by normies, and they think less of me. To increase my status, I just have to kill someone with higher status than me. If they refuse the challenge, they don't have to fight. But they should deal with the fact that their status rating will decrease and mine will increase, like a credit score.
>>
File: stop_sans.png.jpg (43 KB, 482x394) Image search: [Google]
stop_sans.png.jpg
43 KB, 482x394
>>28302247
>this post
go ahead, take the undertale bait
>>
>>28302250
>>not wanting to tear chad limb by limb until only his head remains crying to Stacy with his memberless body
E D G Y
>>
>>28302250
stacy will find another chad in 5minutes
you cannot kill all chads
>>
>>28301664
Think about it twice OP, do you really want to be utterly humillated by chad on a duel?.

Things are better this way.
>>
File: RTM.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
RTM.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>28302336
>not reading his post at all
He would be dead you cuck
>>
>>28302333
well chad and stacy had a daughter and now you can marry her and take her virginity
>>
>>28302297
That literally sounds like some dumbass shit from a shounen anime.

You really are underage or retarded. There is no other explanation that fits.

Go read a book on the subject of dueling or something youngfag.
>>
File: 1450934066494.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450934066494.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>28302394
An honor rating system makes perfect sense.
I am not underage, I am 26.
As for being retarded, I can fully manage to pay my own bills and contribute to society.

I don't need to read any books on the subject of dueling.
People duel, two men enter and one man leaves. That's all there is to it. If you're too much of a pucci ass niqqa to take the challenge, you'll only get a rating downgrade.

Its a fair and balanced system over our current peacock society. You're just too invested in this current system, and a rated dueling approach would threaten your easy normie life.
Yeah, we get it, you're a coward.
>>
>>28302361
I read it but you fail to remember thar the average robot wouldn't stand a change against chad, you meme loving fuck.
>>
>>28302457
BURNED
U
R
N
E
D
>>
>>28302477
weapons don't care about social status kill or be killed that's all
>>
Honestly I wish dueling was a thing, I wish honor was a thing.

At the very least there still dudes who will get into fights over insults. I wish I had been raised like that. Not because I want to be some irate redneck who flies off the handle over nothing. But because I know even if someone said something horrific to me about my mother or my wife or something to my face I'm at the point where I'm so complacent and so unused to standing up for myself I know that I'd do nothing. In fact that exact thing has happened before. That isn't right. Men need to know that standing up for themselves and their family is alright. Fuck why was I raised as such a meek little bitch...
>>
>>28302361
most duels did result in death.
OP would probably end up with a shit bag after taking a stab or bullet or whatever to the gut.
Or have his dick blasted off or something.
>>
>>28301664
>be /fit/
>squat 405 despite being 140lbs and 5'10
>can knock a chad on his ass with one punch
>will look like a autistic brute everytime I pick a fight
>too dumb to manipulate popular opinion so I have just cause
When will it end
>>
>>28302483
>>28302536
This is why duels to the death matter. If the first guy that did the burn in real life was ugly, it wouldn't matter to girls. How you argue doesnt matter to girls, how much you lift doesnt matter to girls. only the chadness factor does.

In a duel, Chad would die, therefore eliminating his chadness factor, and women would be less eager to egg him on to fight knowing he has a coin's toss chance of dying.
Legalized duels will erase the Chad.
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQ2D6AIys8

I listen to this when I ruminate about the old ways of masculinity and what it means to be willing to use violence for the sake of oneself and one's honor.
>>
File: 1456567318347.jpg (68 KB, 583x597) Image search: [Google]
1456567318347.jpg
68 KB, 583x597
>>28301664

Mutual combat is legal in Washington state. You can legally have a streetfight with someone there as long as both of you are willing participants and nobody else or property isn't damaged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruwVjiyUcc

Washington state is still shit thanks to its terrible gun laws.
>>
>>28302608
>that music
exquisite
>>
File: 570155053.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
570155053.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
Fun fact: One of the most successful normie removers of all time was a fat manlet robot who was bullied even by the church he studied in. He also had plenty of acne scars they mocked until they all got what they deserved.
>>
>>28302647
More like faggot taste.

That music isn't masculine. It's refined and classy, sure. But masculine?

https://youtu.be/WjoXaJUOInU

Better thread theme.
>>
>>28302718
Cavalleria Rusticana is not "faggot taste" my small dicked friend. It's from an opera about a man who kills his wife's lover for vengeance and honor. It touches the heart of masculinity. There is nothing unmasculine about it.

You like Morricone's music for the same reason - it reminds you of a story that touches upon masculine themes. There's nothing inherently "masculine" about the sounds themselves.
>>
>>28301990
>You fucking dumbasses, due OK so to the death were
Aight then

And don't say fucking auto correct. PROOF. READ.
>>
If you kill chad all girls will stop talking to you forever.

Even your mother.

And men will probably not be your bros.
>>
>>28302457
>An honor rating system makes perfect sense.
If honor was a tangible and calculable. But it is not. Reality is not some dumbass JRPG with honor points or whatever your dumbass is thinking.
>I am not underage
Totally convinced me. Retard then
> I can fully manage to pay my own bills and contribute to society.
Good for you. All while being able to count all the way to potato. Great job.

>I don't need to read any books on the subject of dueling.
You do if you don't want to sound like a ignorant fool.

>two men enter and one man leaves
That is literally just the chant to the thunderdome in Mad Max. Things are starting to make sense. You watched on to many dumbass action movies and now think you got a good idea of how reality should work. But you don't because action movies are fantasy, and often quite dumb.

>If you're too much of a pucci ass niqqa to take the challenge
Your retard is showing
>you'll only get a rating downgrade.
So a ranking game, like in [insert dumbass action anime made for tween boys].

>Its a fair and balanced system
Like fox news
>over our current peacock society.
I hate to even ask this but, what the fuck are you even talking about. I am sure it is retarded, but you have peaked my curiosity.

>You're just too invested in this current system,
You know what they say about assumptions.
Did you not claim to fully invested, and even contribute to this society.
>and a rated dueling approach would threaten your easy normie life.
Again you are the one, that by your own admission, is a normalfag.
Funnily enough I would probably both personally and financially benefit because I am a martial artist
But it would be net bad for everyone and is all around a really retarded idea.

>Yeah, we get it, you're a coward.
Nope, just not a full on retard like you.
>>
>>28302779
does he kill the wife too or becomes a cuck?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.