[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raise your hand if you are a failure, sit in your room all day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: no hope.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
Raise your hand if you are a failure, sit in your room all day & your family is sick of you.
>>
>>28301624
*raises hand*

original comment ex dee
>>
>>28301624

>Sit in my room all day
>leave room for something
>run into parents
>ask me what I'm doing and my plans
>say I'm going back to school
>they feign interest.
>go back to school
>3 semesters on Deans list
>parents don't care
>drop out

I've started timing all my out of room activities so I won't have to talk to them.
>>
>>28301624
omg this is so me xD am i you?
>>
>>28301624
>be me
>20 years old
>dad says,'' When are you going to get a drivers license anon?
>"hehe well I'm still studying the handbook"
>shitpost all day
>hehe well I'm still young and I have time
Fucking kill me senpai I'm literal human scum
>>
>Be me
> Parents start divorce
> Mother got with a guat and pumped out two units
>Father fucked off to slavland to his second family
>Try to join military but takes 5ever for reasons
>Sit behind a monitor drinking everyday

At least I got drinks right?
>>
>>28301768
>being good at school
you dick, you could actually get a good job and you throw it away
>>
>turning 21 in a month
>have been a neet for almost 365 days now
>for 365 days I have done nothing except for sleeping, jerking off and browse the internet

I have no idea how this even happened and I wonder if I ever manage to get my shit together

my whole life has been shit and bad luck and the last year has proven that what i thought was going to be my "golden years" are my worst

please kill me satan
>>
Nonsense. I may not be winning right now, but that doesn't mean I am a failure. I =/= failure.

Get it right

>>28301834
>I'm literal human scum
hate hearing fampai talk like that. cheer up niggz
>>
File: 1460119961001.png (23 KB, 173x200) Image search: [Google]
1460119961001.png
23 KB, 173x200
>tfw you will never be a privateer pillaging french and dutch ships for the queen
>>
File: 1445745094097.jpg (127 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1445745094097.jpg
127 KB, 600x375
>>28301624
Heh. Everything will be okay, right?
>>
File: 1461298939711.jpg (74 KB, 550x529) Image search: [Google]
1461298939711.jpg
74 KB, 550x529
>>28301624
>>28301624
*raises hand* massive failure here
had potential too
>>
>>28302144
>only 1 year
dude ive been a neet for 7
>>
>>28302195
Why pillage Dutch ships desu? I love the Dutch East India Company, have fun getting rekt by the biggest company ever created
>>
>>28302539
>siding with a race of lanklets
us manlets need to stick together
>>
File: 1461912126646.jpg (24 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1461912126646.jpg
24 KB, 600x522
>>28301624
>lay in bed 24 hours a day
>agoraphobic and unable to function in society
>haven't been outside in half a decade
>completely dependent and useless
>family was destroyed 5 years ago
>the only person left in my life is my paranoid schizophrenic dad with PTSD from extreme childhood trauma and trauma from the marines who refuses to kick me out or to let me kill myself, he's the only person i know and trust enough to show my face to or let hear my voice
>he's extremely paranoid after i tried killing myself and keeps a gun handy and says he'll kill me and then kill himself if i try to kill myself and that he'll spend an eternity in hell for my sake just so i don't have to burn there for killing myself, he says if i wasn't here he would have killed himself a long time ago
>he believes he is a prophet of the apocalypse and that i am going to play a part in the end, he lost all of his relationships with everybody but me because of his delusions and his anger
>he says if he wasn't a prophet he would have killed the rest of our family already and everybody else that ever wronged him
>i'm not religious but i pray to all of the gods i know of every night for all of the memories of my existence to be erased from the people of this world and for me to float away into nothingness
>all i can do now is fantasize about going back in time and aborting myself from my mother's womb so my parents weren't forced to stay together in an unhappy marriage because of me
>sometimes consider killing my dad in his sleep just to end his pain and suffering and to give him what he wants
>my mother recently came back in contact with me and asked if me and my dad would like to kill ourselves with her, she also thinks the end is coming and wants to get out of here
>my parents are consumed with conspiracy theories and delusions, they have gone insane >but without it they would be even more insane

i would rather laugh than kill myself at this point, my life is hilarious
>>
>sister phones me up
>anon you need to stop being selfish and move out
>mom and dad are depressed and want to move on with their lives

this roastie is only a mom and she is lecturing me on getting a job and all that shit

fucking women I HATE THEMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>28303037
>haven't been outside in half a decade

Literally? Are you serious?
>>
>>28303037
Fucking normie get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah jk man sorry that sounds pretty rough
>>
File: 1455830561769.jpg (67 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
1455830561769.jpg
67 KB, 484x593
yes instead of being a welfare leech I'm just a leech off my parents. Arguably much worse to leech off the family than the government
>>
>>28301624
If you're wasting your life say hi!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIbM8jx8cGE
>>
*raises paw*
:'3
>>
*raises sp0rk*
>>
>>28301768

Do it for yourself and not your parents you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28303037
fuck anon that's rough as heck, get thru it and write an autobiography for me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.