[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are your reasons as to why you haven't killed yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1438996893092.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1438996893092.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
So what are your reasons as to why you haven't killed yourself yet?
>>
23 years old. 310lbs. Used to weigh 390. Unemployed, broke, pretty miserable. But there's potential for happiness with a lot of hard work and effort. You never know what the future holds.
>>
File: 1461181539163.jpg (117 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1461181539163.jpg
117 KB, 620x350
>>28301401
Because I like to smoke weed and I've started growing it a month ago with the intention to make a profit and get high on my own supplie
>>
>morbid curiosity about the future
>afraid of a painful suicide that may fail
>>
File: here.jpg (31 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
31 KB, 600x500
Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini. Why haven't you made something out yourselfs robots?
>>
I started watching Lucky Star and it's pretty great

When I run out of good CGDCT anime I might have to revisit the decision
>>
Because I want to see how my story ends...
>>
>>28301401
Honestly? I've considered it several times and have almost gone through with it but stopped myself every time because of how I knew people would react. Not those who would be sad, mind you (I figure my death will ultimately be better for them in the long term), but rather those acquaintances, hangers on and colleagues who would pay lip service to my death and cry crocodile tears and make FB posts on 'how we were such great friends' and all the people who would feel like they HAVE to say something about it. Nah. Fuck them. Attention whores; the lot of them.
>>
A mixture of cowardice and bits of happiness .
>>
>got the perfect spot picked out
>think about it everyday
>can't sleep for shit anymore
>seriously hate my life

I don't know if it's that I'm too much of a coward to grow through with it or that I hang onto the smallest glimmer of hope that life will get better somehow. I want kids and a family but I just don't see that happening.
>>
A girl from class was easy to talk to and didn't mind when I sperged on topics I enjoy. We've kept talking and have even gone out hiking.

She says she likes me and misses me. I don't understand this at all but it's the only thing stopping me now. I've hit a hard low in my depression and killing myself now would hurt her too much.
>>
It would destroy my family. I hate my life but alas, I am a selfless person.
>>
Don't know really, have no friends that live near me. No social interaction besides the few friends I have online. Made a commitment to finish Dark Souls 3 with them before I off myself.
>>
File: rarepepe0681.png (265 KB, 800x1109) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe0681.png
265 KB, 800x1109
>>28301401
If I can find a way to ignore/conquer my sexual frustration and crippling loneliness I have a good chance of living a tolerable life for the rest of my days.
Plus, I might be a masochist, I'm not quite sure.
>>
>>28301606
This. I've had a deep realization a few months back on how it would actually affect my family. I imagined my mom getting a phone call telling her, her son is dead and to come identify the body. It fucked me up for awhile and held me back, but now that doesn't even work anymore.
>>
I help my parents with the bills. I'll wait for them to drop dead then I'll go ahead I guess.
>>
File: 1451471676586.gif (2 MB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1451471676586.gif
2 MB, 300x400
I need to wait till she stops liking me. This should occur when she tells her friends or family about how she likes me and they ask for details.

>29
>living at home with parents
>no job
>going to college
>has car

Plus, I'm quiet and her family and friends are partyers. Her culture has strong beliefs on what is masculine (working your fingers to the bone and being aggressive and loud) which means they'll have ample reasons to goad her into seeing that I don't engender respect from the world.
>>
>>28301558
Me too. I'm to much of a fag to kill myself and there are short moments of happiness that make me want to live. When I mean short I mean like a few seconds usually when I see a funny post by an anon
>>
I just live to see the people die who would enjoy it if I killed myself.
>>
My twin brother would be too sad. Also there are a lot of books I haven't read yet.
>>
Got caught with a rope around my neck 8 days ago and went on suicide watch

Fuck,everything would be over right now. Everything would be sweet

Fuck i want a time machine,i need to go back in february 2015. My life went from potentially 9/10 to 2/10. Not having the slightest support + seeing "
" friends" take pleasure in your downfall makes it worse

Maybe i should have waited till everyone was asleep. I'll never acceot failing a second time

Fuck,things went so fucking wrong. Anyone here knows some medschool drop outs who became NEETs? I bet they dont exist ffs
>>
>>28301678
>me and my gf broke up about a month ago
>still fuck
>still says she cares about me but doesn't really show it
>I've tried several times to cut her out of my life
>still wants to be 'friends'

I'll go days without talking to her and feel somewhat normal again, but then she'll text me and we're at it again. Pretty sure I love her and it's destroying me.
>>
I would have done it by now if it weren't for two things.
I'm incredibly self-conscious about my actions, and think three steps ahead: how it would destroy everyone I called family afterwards.
2: I'll do a greentext on it.
>>
>>28301799
>be me
>record depressed
>grab a bunch of bottles from the med cabinet and chug them down, went to take my last nap
> suddenly gagging on my own vomit, making dying rooster sounds
>parents hear, drive me to hospital, i'm foaming from the mouth
>I overdosed 5x the amount for severe cases of schizophrenia medicine (dad has it) and a giant ass bottle of advil
>they apparently dont mix well
>thrown in psych ward, after getting out put on suicide watch
I cant get one thing right.
>>
>>28301401
false hope of things someday getting better
>>
I'll go the car exhaust route when this girl rejects me. Not because of the rejection. I want to see if this will work out or not between us.

Well, shit. I wouldn't want her thinking I killed myself over her rejecting me. That's too pretentious and would fuck her up. How long should I wait after getting rejected to make it seem like I wasn't killing myself over a girl?

fucking normies better not attribute my death to a woman I barely knew rather than the depression that's eaten me alive for years.
>>
>>28301401
Fucking banter ini
>>
>>28301745
>gf
>still fuck

Get off this board!
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 666x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 666x911
Guns illegal in my country.
Spent literally hundreds of hours researching other ways.
They are all very painful or I'm likely to fuck it up Somehow.
I walk around feeling trapped in this flesh prison all day.
Please get me out of here.
>>
>>28301401
The usual. I'm a coward.
>>
File: 1434491627359.jpg (117 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1434491627359.jpg
117 KB, 768x768
>>28301861
>not googling if the specific drugs you were taking would actually kill you
>trying to overdose on drugs while family members are home
you absolute madman
>>
File: 1437075899702.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437075899702.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>28302066
You are killing yourself over a girl though, dumb ass pussy. Also,

>car exhaust method
>2016

ishygddt
>>
>Family would be devastated
>Haven't found an accesible painless method yet
>Fear of fucking it up and end up handicapped
>Fear of the afterlife
>>
I tried ,but i wrote somebody about it and then the survival-instincts kicked in and I was able to somehow stop bleeding out with massive amounts of money towels until the ambulance showed up.
>>
>>28301401
most methods of killing yourself involve a lot of pain

I'd rather not go through that shit
>>
I just don't have the strength, I barely have the motivation to live let alone muster the energy and willpower to end my miserable life.

I'm just drinking as much as I can every day so I can be certain liver failure will take me down the line. At least this way I can extract some fucking pleasure from this cesspit of a world.
>>
>>28301745
kys already
>>
>>28301554
Just tell these kind of people to fuck off on your suicide note
>>
>>28301401
I'm just waiting for life to K.O me.
>>
>>28301401
>mom
>want a qt to kill myself with so I don't have to be alone and they don't either
>want to solve at least one (1) O N E single mystery on this miserable, ignorant planet
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.