[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can be the buffest guy in the world but your dick will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image_2.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
>Can be the buffest guy in the world but your dick will never get bigger

It's so tiny.
>>
>>28300612

How many inches is it? You have to press the ruler against your pubic bone so it might be longer than you think. A study online said that 6.2 inches is the most desired length by women so you don't have to be huge
>>
>>28300631
Like 4 maybe 5 no real girth
>>
File: 1457674678684.png (196 KB, 1021x629) Image search: [Google]
1457674678684.png
196 KB, 1021x629
>will never lift my way to a happy life

if only happiness could be reached with progressive overload
>>
>>28300631
I only use one hand to jerk off. I can completely surround my dick with one hand
>>
File: 5030.jpg (229 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
5030.jpg
229 KB, 487x720
>>28300649

That's nothing to be ashamed of. In ancient times large penises were considered barbaric, just aspire to be a classical hero like pic related.
>>
>>28300612

What the fuck is with these tiny dick threads? Like dont you people feel already useless..
>>
>>283006

>pushups and lordosis: the body

no thank u familam
>>
>>28300694
That body type is way slimmer than me
>>
>>28300713
>You people
>>
>>28300737
Then fucking work out. Stop crying about how bad things are and start improving your life.

Just take a walk around the block or something, find a buddy to workout with, just start on something. Having a small dick is hardly the end of the world; in 20 years it might be fashionable to have a small dick you never know what'll happen.
>>
>>28300819
Only hope is for an Asian GF and that is impossible. They have smaller vaginas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.