[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot here. lf you want a gf so badly, why not date a girI from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0293_8502.jpg (33 KB, 447x619) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293_8502.jpg
33 KB, 447x619
Fembot here. lf you want a gf so badly, why not date a girI from /r9k/?
>>
>>28300500
I'd date you, but I'd rather check those dubs.
>>
Why are there 40 of these fucking threads?
>>
>>28300530
Fresh tasty new meme bud, straight outta reddit.
>>
>>28300500

But you're a shitskin though...
>>
you kinda look like the chick from clerks 2
I'd fuck you
>>
>>28300500
Because if you're anything to go on, you're the type of women who post a flattering myspace angle picture of themselves online and think how how you feel you look gives you license to talk down to people no worse than you.
>>
>>28300500
because girls that go on /r9k/ are ugly mentally ill sluts
>>
>>28300500
Because they are not willing to be our GFs.
>>
>>28300500
depends. are you asian?

>oriiiginaru commentou
>>
I've got work to do. pretty picture tho.
seems you have kind eyes
>>
>>28300500
Because you're not attracted to me.
>>
I did once. It's been about 8 months since we broke up and I still think about her a lot. I've had 2 relationships in the mean time and I can't get over her. I could have nearly any girl I want God damn it.

If only she wasn't such an idiot, it would be great
>>
>>28300500
>female
>from r9k

You cant be a female and be from r9k. Go be a cunt somewhere else you border hopping wetback
>>
Has anyone here actually spoken to a nice gal from r9k?
>>
>>28300999
TRIPS CONFIRM
C H E C K E D
>>
>>28300500
No fembot is into fat niggers
>>
File: 1444174081937.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1444174081937.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
>>28300500
Because they all want Chad. All girls are empty shallow bitches who care about looks only. Just because you come here to get attention doesn't make you any different from the sluts posting their lives on Instagram.

Hand yourself or get off my board. Your choice roasty
>>
>>28301007
>nice

not really... She just wanted to fuck me and I didn't know that. I was in love. ;___;

now she's getting banged out by who knows how many guys at Illinois state
>>
>>28301007
nope they're all sluts that don't care about anyone but themselves
>>
>>28300500
At the very least, you're not ugly. The other girl was, but like someone else said. Because you're not attracted to us.
>>
>>28301137
how do you know she isn't attracted to anyone here? a bit presumptuous
>>
>>28302020
No such thing as an attractive robot. Kill yourself failed normie. If we were we wouldn't be incels. Try to use the two brain cells you have inside your head before saying stupid shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.