[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs, I'm just curious, what plan do you have when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: neet.jpg (38 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
38 KB, 798x350
NEETs, I'm just curious, what plan do you have when the government cuts off NEETbux and trump sends you all to mandatory labor camps until you pay off your debt to working class americans?
>>
NEET is a meme. We post from work about sitting around all day at home playing games and watching anime. Have you ever tried being a month jobless? It's boring as fuck.
It's all a trick to make newfags fuck their life over.
There i said it. Ooops
>>
>>28300300
this lol. i can't believe you took the NEET meme seriously
>>
>>28300300
>he fell for the wagecuck meme
exdee
>>
>>28300300
>Have you ever tried being a month jobless? It's boring as fuck.

I dunno. All of us made it work when we were kids/teenagers.

I forgot what it's like to not have a job though.
>>
I worry not for myself, but for my family who use my SSI check to pay the bills.
While no one would probably still hire me, I think I could still adapt and survive whatever happens to be thrown my way.
My sick mother who keeps getting denied SSI benefits of her own, or my young nephew who she takes care of, or my underage siblings would probably not be able to adapt or survive as well if all financial and food benefits were cut.

Such is life for the poor and disabled.
>>
>>28300507
>entire family relies on SSI

jesus, how did yall fuck up that bad? too much inbreeding?
>>
>>28300300
lies being a neet is better than being a wageslave
>>
I've never received any kind of bux and I don't plan to seek out any government assistance.

I don't think many neets living with their parents are receiving any kind of government assistance, but what do I know? I'd probably be surprised.
>>
>>28300300
kek this exactly

I'd've probably killed myself by now if I was NEET

being jobless with plenty of money is a Chad thing, without a social network it starts to eat away at you.
>>
>>28300957
this board really is invaded by normies
>>
>>28300258
What do you think will be the criteria for receiving NEETbux when Donald Trump is president?. Will only people who are paralyzed from the neck down get NEETbux?. Will people pretending to be autistic no longer qualify?.

This thread makes me think of this video where someone talks about people pretending to be crazy to get NEETbux, or crazy checks as some people call them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaFDHYWTGek
>>
File: aaaayyeeee.png (358 KB, 338x385) Image search: [Google]
aaaayyeeee.png
358 KB, 338x385
>>28300300
top kek

I quit my job, saved up to be NEET, and then had peeps coming out of the woodwork to have me on instantly.

NEET life lasted a week.
>>
>>28300982
>imply I have no social network
>called a normie
f-friendo....
>>
>>28300629
Sickness/chronic illness and injury.

Mom had a stroke, has lung problems, and really bad anemia.
nephew was more or less dumped on us from his mom/ my sister being a bum.
Other siblings are underage, and have health problems of their own.
And I have autism and adhd but no physical disabilities.
I want to work. I really do, but no one will hire me.

Even then, if/when I do get a job, my benefits, including my heath insurance, get cut so we will actually be getting MUCH less in.
But I don't care if it is a step backwards if it means I will finally be able to support myself. We can still keep a roof over our head and food for everyone with the income from my job. But a complete cut with no income would probably literally kill my mom, stave my siblings and nephew, and put me on the streets without a way out of homelessness.

I don't know why SSI keeps denying my mom her own benefits when it is clear she is physically unable to work.
They hand that shit out like candy for mental stuff.

Situations sucks, but you make do with the hand you get.
>>
>>28300300
I've been a NEET for 5 years since highschool

what the fuck happened to this board?

everyone used to be like me
>>
i have been NEET for 2 years
and they will never cut it
>>
>>28301260
>everyone used to be like me
probably has more to do with this thread being blatant bait then the actual amount of neets on this board.
>>
>>28301223
>SSI check
i pray for you, anon

be strong for those you love, men like you are rare
>>
NEET here - idgaf about gov't assistance. I'm a self-funded NEET, meng. Feels good.
>>
>>28301223
Why the fuck should society wear the burden of people like your family
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.