[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dreamt for the second night in a week that I was fucking my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: mom comic.png (21 KB, 563x980) Image search: [Google]
mom comic.png
21 KB, 563x980
I dreamt for the second night in a week that I was fucking my mom. She doesn't even live in the same country as me and I haven't seen her for a year. Also I don't think she's hot IRL (she was younger in my dream though) and I also would never do that because I dislike her. Maybe it's the nofap and lack of actual female action.

Have you ever dreamt of fucking your mom, /r9k/? Literally.
>>
Come on no one else?

Also I forgot to ask, what's wrong with me?
>>
>>28300011
Nice dubs.

If my mom was hot at all, id be all about fuckimg her. Sadly shes not attractive at all. Its a shame since mom/son incest is my number one fetish
>>
>>28300745
>what's wrong with me?
you're doing nofap

shit's a meme, bruv, and you fell for it
>>
>>28300745
No OP, most people here are fucked up in the head, but you manage to out fuck them in that area. Congratulations.
>>
>>28300011
A couple times. It's really fucked up, I'd never do it, but the idea is very taboo and it makes me rock hard. If she was really hot, a widow, desperate/alone, and I had my life together and trying to help her get by, I'd probably fuck her in that situation.
>>
Yeah I've dreamt about it and accidentally fantasized about it a couple times, and my mom is not an attractive lady.

I think it's a fairly normal thought to have, sometimes your wires just get crossed and that shit just slips into your mind, it's some classic freudian shit.
>>
Unfortunately, I know your "pain".

I dreamed of fucking my mom, who isn't even a 5/10 in my eyes and was 50 at the time, and I couldn't look at them the same for a week. I can dream of fucking my sister and fap to her, and I can manage to hold conversations with them normally though. Thinking about wincest is where you need to stop the shit right there.
>>
>>28300745
you're doing no fap so you are super horny
your brain is reverting to the female archetype, your mom, as an easily conjurable cognitive object to represent women and message for you to go fuck a woman.
>>
worse. i dreamt of sucking off my dad
>>
I'll say that's how it started as dreams, eventually leading to it because I confessed to her about how I felt.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 301x267
>Not loving your mother not just by words but with your lovely penis
C'mon guys, sometimes we gotta love our moms too!
If your mother is alone then make love and show her how much you love her with some good lovemaking

>>28301296
But did you fucked her?
>>
>>28301450
Yes that is something which eventually happened.
>>
File: Screenshot_42.jpg (62 KB, 746x725) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.jpg
62 KB, 746x725
>>28301477
Bro you gotta greentext that shit. I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>28301477
Great!

Always love your mother and give her all the types of love since she gave you life and you can give her the D
>>
Nope, not even once. Kinda weird honestly, because mom-son stuff kinda turns me on and my mother is objectively a pretty lady. I was always the friend with the "hot mom" growing up.

I have dreamt about boning my sister though. That is an awkward morning wood to have I'll tell you what.
>>
>>28301529
I do love her very much and what she was willing to do for me.

>>28301518
>Started having romantic feelings and thoughts towards mom when I was around 15
>Felt very guilty and bad about it but confessed to her
>It made her upset and caused trouble between us for some time
>Over the years it was something that was understood between us but never went anywhere
>She felt bad about it as if it was her fault, worse over the years when my life never took off
>Occasionally asked if I still felt the same way about her as if it was something I'd grow out of
>After I graduated college and couldn't manage anything with my life she came to me wanting to help
>She took a very active and controlling role in my life to get me on track which involved an intimate relationship during that time since it felt like part of the problem
>It did work in the long run and she told me not to worry about it if it helped

It happened that I managed to get a pretty good job out of state so she came with me to whip me into shape for half a year. Got me an apartment within distance to work, bought me a proper wardrobe and helped me get a good look and style, helped out with cooking and laundry and the like so I could focus on work, things like this so that I could become independent and a better rounded adult. One of the things she also did was help me experience an intimate relationship and improve my self esteem to prepare for a relationship, and it worked.
>>
File: 1376721927018.gif (497 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1376721927018.gif
497 KB, 250x141
>>28301701
A little fucked up AND a little sweet, good job anon you've emotionally destroyed me.
>>
>>28300011
No, but I have had a dream of blowing my brother while my dad fucked my ass

That was a weird one

>tfw it was a wet dream

Not attracted to either
Woke up wondering what my mind was trying to convey
>>
>>28301719
I want to say that what happened between us wasn't an example of her being pragmatic and trying to prepare me in another way like she had done with the other things when living with me. She believed I had really been messed up by what happened years back and because of the way she handled it. What she did she believed was a way of helping me to deal with it and maybe even make up for it in a way. It was a difficult thing to deal with and it caused her a lot of grief leading up to it. When she found out I still felt the same about her she said she wanted to help considering how it had messed things up for me.
>>
File: 1459729983679.jpg (267 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459729983679.jpg
267 KB, 800x1200
>>28300011
>Have you ever dreamt of fucking your mom?
n-never

seriously though, I felt fucking disguting when I woke up
>>
>>28301785
>>28301701

But you did fuck her, right? What led to that?
>>
>>28300011
>Have you ever dreamt of fucking your mom
When I was in my early teens.
But at that time I was having sex dreams about literally every female I regularly met so it did not really bother me that much. Also I was, and still am a pervert, so it is hard to make me sexually uncomfortable. That being said I have no interest in fucking my mom in real life. At least in her current state. Time has not been kind to many in my family.
>>
>>28301819
Yes, during the time she lived with me we had an intimate relationship. It was led to when trying to figure out how to help me before we'd moved if I still felt the same way about her which I said I did. Seeing as how it messed me up she decided to try and help me cope with it rather than be negative about it since that was the way things had always been and had never changed. When we moved out, along with everything else that she was doing she said she would take care of me that way as well if it would help. We started going on dates by the second week after moving, as an experience builder and things progressed from there. For the duration of our time there she had us live as a couple more or less to get used to relationships.
>>
>>28301701
>>28301785
>>28301926
She's a great mother, anon

I hope you're still making love really hard in bed, since it's not sex but loving eachother as mother-son and having a strong relationship
>>
>>28301992
No, that part of our lives stopped when she went back home. I've been in two relationships since then, and I understand that it was only temporary.
>>
>>28302006
Oh

Then, i'm really glad she helped you with that
You really warmed my heart
>>
>>28302022
*Your story

Typed too fast
>>
>>28300011
That's nothing, I'd wager about half of the male population have had oedipal dreams or thoughts, it's really not that uncommon. The real shit that sticks in your mind like a brick is when you have a dream about fucking your little brother
>>
>>28300011
Never. But I've dreamed of fucking cousins before which is pretty fucking gross. I don't think it actually happened in the dreams, but there was weird sexual tension going on
>>
I have had several dream killing the annoying little shit, sometimes so realistic that I freak out about what to do with the body as I wake up. But I have never dreamed of fucking him.
Now my little sisters, that is a different matter.
>>
I had some weird dream as well. It had nothing to do with fucking my mom, or fucking in general but I found it much more disturbing as a result.

It was some dumb dream where I was at high school on the last day and the valedictorian (the girl I had a crush on 4 years ago) was cheering or some shit. Then a tornado hit the school and I help everyone not die, to which the tornado goes away for a minute. People, including the girl, go outside to go home as I yell to them that the tornado will probably be right back. Tornado hits them and they are all injured.

I help a few people, my mom (who came from nowhere) is an actual nurse (which is true in real life) and helps. The girl I like starts taking up the rest of my dream. At first she shows me she has one broken bone, then later reveils a second. After all the nursing me and her some how end up at my grandparents house where she shows me her Mitomo character and acts mean towards to me (as she did a few times back in high school, which probably has something good to do with my subconscious being so infatuated with her). Th3 whole time my brain is giving me an undeserved feeling of longing and loss.
I wake up sad and confused, next to my girlfriend who is still asleep.

This bitch has given me similar feeling dreams before. Back in high school I used to be enamored with her and her constant thundere-like attitude only made it worse. I've since gone through a rather rough 2 years of life, followed by a decent 2 years of life, each with plenty of emotions and memories to boot.

As far as I know this girl is graduating later this month, like all my other successful HS friends will be, and I've heard she turned into a stone-cold bitch at college. My brain doesn't care for current-her (and I don't either) but my brain won't let go of the her I could never have from 4 years ago.

Fucking dreams
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.