[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when a girl says you smell really nice? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462153804451.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462153804451.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
What does it mean when a girl says you smell really nice? I don't even use any body sprays or anything.
>>
>>28299796
it means your BO pheromones are giving her involuntary biological desires to fuck. Girls get horny over a musky smell.
>>
I had a girl tell me that once, but she was really gross. Like she never brushed her teeth and never showered.

And same OP all I did was shower, brush/floss my teeth, wear clean clothes, and use a little deodorant. Maybe that's all you really need to do but I don't know.
>>
File: 3.jpg (132 KB, 871x1145) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
132 KB, 871x1145
>>28299796
It means you smell nice, you stupid faggot. Just like it implies.
>>
>>28299796
she is attracted to your pheromones.
for whatever reason, biologically, she likes you.
she will let you fuck her. go for it.
>>
It might literally mean you simply smell nice or it could imply some form of interest (which isn't necessarily romantic). At the very least, if it's the latter, it's safe to suppose they want to get to know you a bit better.
>>
File: 1451318925217.jpg (100 KB, 764x977) Image search: [Google]
1451318925217.jpg
100 KB, 764x977
>>28299796
You have her hooked anon. All you have to do is be fucking dorky and weird and awkward as you usually are except you increase the amount of time you do that around her.

She's hooked. All you need to do is increase time spent around her. Now I'm gonna blow your mind. When a girl starts to smell you this way she's going to make excuses for your dorkiness to justify why she likes you. She needs to make sense of her biology. SHE WILL BEGIN TO FIND YOUR FAULTS ENDEARING. Roll with it. Just spend more time with her. Give her attention when she talks. Allow moments for her to look at you when you are focused looking somewhere else.

I don't even understand why all that works but it does. I'm way too old to be living at home with my parents and when a girl starts saying I smell good (i don't wear any scents) I find they magically don't give a fuck when I'm truthful about my situation. The methods above seem to make things progress faster.
>>
>>28300622
What I'm trying to say is, this is a golden period of time for you to get a girl to like you for who you actually are.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.