[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My hobbies an interest include : ANIME AND VIDEOGAMES. why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
File: 324ji43ij.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
324ji43ij.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>My hobbies an interest include : ANIME AND VIDEOGAMES.

why are beta males so disgusting?

why do men do this?

Do they seriously believe that those kind of topics make themselves look interesting?
>>
File: 1319696705024.png (184 KB, 287x414) Image search: [Google]
1319696705024.png
184 KB, 287x414
>admitting to anyone remotely normal that you enjoy anime
>>
>no human contact for 15 years
>you're surprised they are retarded
>>
>Being dishonest when you don't care anymore
>>
>>28299724
I'm a beta, I haven't talked to any other person in like 5 months. KHHV. But I don't watch anime or play video games, instead I'm really passionate about cinema and music, and I play bass. Am I a step above than other robots?
>>
>>28299764
Yes, guess who's on third?

Lupe still like Lupin III
>>
>>28299834
what does khhv stands for?
>>
>>28299879
kissless handholdless virgin newfag
>>
>>28299834
>cinema and music
No. Simply having interests doesn't mean anything

>I play bass
Now you're talking. Something you create or learn from is worthwhile.
>>
>>28299724
Do you seriously believe that you're making a good choice by not killing yourself? Because you really, really aren't.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>>28299948
>No. Simply having interests doesn't mean anything
*tips fedora*
>>
>>28299764
I know a lot of normies who like anime.
>>
File: 50a.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
50a.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>28299948
I play guitar and I watch anime. I do the latter more because it's more fun. Stop trying to live up to society's ideals, embrace hedonism.
>>
>>28299982
>my list of anime that I enjoy are Attack on titan, Dbz or (insert edgy trend animu) or (nostalfag mainstream shit).

Doesn't even count.
>>
>>28299724
>Do they seriously believe that those kind of topics make themselves look interesting?
have you considered that there may be people in the world who are not posers enslaved by what the next man thinks of them?
>>
>>28299948
nice no true scotsman there faggot
you can't just redefine words. fuck off
>>
>>28299834
Lol of course no.
>>
>>28299724
>Do they seriously believe that those kind of topics make themselves look interesting?
what if i told you not everyone is concerned with how they are viewed by society
>>
>>28299724
Betas like vidya because it is an addiction. Good vidya games are designed to stimulate the brain's reward system for completing a difficult task. You complete the task the vidya wants you to do and your brain gives you dopamine. Kind of like why people like sports. In addition, betas can form bonds with characters from vidya games, because they have no one to bond with in real life.

Betas like anime, for the same reasons normies like television series. It's got an interesting story and it can get emotional at times, especially if you become attached to the characters. Betas can also bond to anime characters like they can in vidya.

Betas tell others that they like vidya and anime when asked what they like, because it is truly what they like. You wouldn't overract if someone liked sports and television series, would you?
>>
>>28299724
Use it as a lead in, like I'm truthful when I say that I love videogames, and the music in videogames inspired me to learn how to play the guitar and make music.

You could say that anime made you gain an appreciation for artwork, and because of it you learned how to paint pictures or whatever. Just talk about it a little more. If you are an autistic robot, then you definitely have delved a little deeper into your hobbies than most people. So you should have many things to say than just a plain "I like anime and videogames".
>>
>>28300437
You can't be comparing the actual fact of playing and watching sports, and enjoying the experience of movies to vidya and animu can you?

come on you are better than this.
>>
>>28300055
>anime isn't anime because i don't like it
>>
File: 1462108192161.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1462108192161.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>28300536
They are, but normies don't come to think to it as anime, and even if they do is expected everyone to have watched it. Doesn't even count as entry as it is.
>>
>>28299872
But, before you say another word.
>>
File: 1459183955015.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1928) Image search: [Google]
1459183955015.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1928
>>28300534
You can't actually be this bad at baiting, can you?

Come on, you are better than this.
>>
>>28300558
how is it baiting?
I just compare those to actual chefs and food enthusiast to "foodies" and girls to believe those are on the same level.

>my interest include: food.

they don't come near close.
>>
>>28300548
The point is that they are comfortable with anime. You could tell them about some obscure anime you watched and they'd only respect you, or at least not think worse of you. I'm not him, but I too know a lot of normies who watch both shitty and good anime, it's a mixed bag.
>>
Betas like vidya because it is often a solitary pursuit. JRPGs have romance triangles and long stories, which suits them.

Betas like anime because being product of Japan, where there are crippling social issues nobody even wants to talk about, it validates the rejection and insecurity they feel and often plays to them.

Anime often has a hero as average as betas believe they are, never feeling like the star of the show. This average hero usually has a love interest who likes them despite anything they do or have done, a completely unrealistic one-sided relationship the beta will equate with perfect love.

They'll then go out in search of love like this through to their 30s and not ever find it.
See also: Nice guys, friendzone
>>
>>28300855
Digits confirm

Orinilario Cometeretu
>>
>>28300536
>play Lol, halo, and call of duty
>I'm a gamer!
>>
>>28300855
Now here's the fun part: what did you do to "earn" your girlfriend?
>>
>>28299724
In my case its trying to find someone with a similar interest. I have no interest in sports or normalfag shit so why should I try and meet anyone who is?

I want neo /r9k/ to leave.
>>
File: k6.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
k6.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>28299724
>Have mutiple hobbies
>Including hobbies kids on here think are chad tier
>Nothing ever happens

Girls aren't interested in men's hobbies, none of them will ever be able to relate to anything other than video games and children cartoons.

I'd like to see a "fembot" who knows her way around a motorcycle, and can do something as simple as change a tire, do a chain adjustment, change sprockets, change brake fluid etc..

It doesn't happen because woman only go after the hobbies they will be praised for, they don't need to be themselves or become interesting to get dick.
>>
File: 4L_cSdp3Uz0.jpg (68 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
4L_cSdp3Uz0.jpg
68 KB, 500x380
>>28300379
Fuck you man, just...... Fuck you
>>
>>28301202
Motorcycles are another way of saying: " I have a tiny dick, so I bought this metal one". the phallic reference even comes with 2 plastic balls of its own.

so women know, and avoid it.
>>
File: 3.jpg (132 KB, 871x1145) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
132 KB, 871x1145
>>28301242
>That one queer that was never allowed to purchase a motorcycle and still has that bitter taste in his mouth
>>
>>28301202
this>>28301242

Nobody sees bikes as a chad hobby believe me bro.
>>
>>28299724
Good thread

parsley
>>
File: 20070625192258-0-3667.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
20070625192258-0-3667.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>28301280
>Nobody sees bikes as a chad hobby believe me bro.

Cute, kiddo. All those posts regarding motorcycles are a chads hobbies were imaginary.

"bro".
>>
bla bla bla, my hobbies and interests aren't about you
>>
>>28301290
>parsley

Laughed. Creative.
>>
>>28301274
No, I just don't care about them, I actually like the wafus with bikes animu.

But i couldn't care less about bikes.
I just happen to know that common girl knowledge
>>
>>28299724
it's simple introversion vs extroversion.

introverts enjoy activities that don't depend on the positive reinforcement of others, such as videogames, anime, shitposting on anonymous Algerian handpuppet theater imageboards, etc.

extroverts prefer activities that require human interaction and positively reinforce their social standing among whatever various subcultural image they belong to, thus appearing "interesting" to others.

all you're doing is cherrypicking particularly ugly examples of introverts, but fedoratipping redpillers really only make up a small percent of the introvert population.
>>
>>28301300
who threads?
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
>>28301338
>No, I just don't care about them

I don't are about children cartoons either, but i don't go around bad mouthing it and claiming everyone who watches it are dense in the head and have small dicks. What are you, 15? You still have that childish mentality of "Stop liking what i don't like".

>>28301352
>because I'm going to link threads

How stupid are you, buddy? If you were here longer than a week you'd know majority of the kids on this board think riding a motorcycle is "chad tier".
>>
>>28301300

By all those posts you mean your posts, right?

Nobody gives a fuck about motorcyclists and if you're that autist that keeps posting silly fantasies about everyone envying you and girls lusting after you for riding a bike, you definitely need to sort out your mental health
>>
>>28301379
What are you on about, you thick dipstick? This is a hobby thread and i inserted my intake on it.

Neck up.
>>
>>28301369
Again
who threads?
So how are cartoons saying i have a tiny dick?

What the anon said about tiny dicks and bikes still true, I don't see why you get so salty.

I have heard women say that. Just happened to confirm it
>>
>I'm also a vegan and a feminist polygender
Why do tumblr sluts do this?
>>
>>28301369

The majority of the people who post in those stupid bike threads you make are laughing at you and calling you a loser as you sit there crying and accusing people of being jealous of you.

Nobody thinks you're Chad for owning a motorcycle, omega.
>>
>>28301009
as much as we all hate when people like things that we don't like, yes, those people are "gamers". so are roasties who play farmville and angry birds on their normiephones in between sending nude snapchats to chad and creepshaming some robot that tried to talk to them.
>>
>>28301389
>Again
>who threads?

I said posts, not threads.

>So how are cartoons saying i have a tiny dick?

Do you lack basic reading comprehension?

> I don't see why you get so salty.

It's called defending yourself and your opinions, nigger. Something you are doing this very moment yet calling others salty.

>>28301406

I don't post motorcycle threads, only every mention it in threads such as this or when it's required.
>>
File: 14594780858872.png (277 KB, 740x382) Image search: [Google]
14594780858872.png
277 KB, 740x382
>>28301009
>I was scared of calling myself a gamer cause I play a ton of league
>this post

YISSSSS
>>
>>28301385

It's definitely you. You always post in the exact same autistic way.

Omegabiker REKT
>>
>>28301369
I really don't care about dicks, I have long stop caring if others like of dislike my things.

Girls tend to see bike hobbist as small dicks fellas who compensate.

I just happened to post this girls interpretation of things., there is no need to be so salty. keep liking your things, nobody cares man, jezz.
>>
>>28301420

Sure! if you say so bud.

>>28301430
>Girls tend to see bike hobbist as small dicks fellas who compensate.

Them thinking of my hobby has no real life effect. Especially since I'll continue riding, working on motorcycle,s and hitting up the track. This is only "One" of my hobbies, and a legitimate hobby unlike that of the typical girls.

>I just happened to post this girls interpretation of things., there is no need to be so salty. keep liking your things, nobody cares man, jezz.

Good job playing the "din du nuffin" card.
>>
>>28301417
what? I don't defend shit.

I never said anything other than no bikes are no chad hobby and bike fellas have small dick.

which happen to be true. wtf man.

I still don't get why getting so salty About your hobby, I believe you should enjoy it actually.
>>
>>28301456
>and bike fellas have small dick.

You got any citation to back that up?
>>
Looks like some one accidentally took someone inferiority complex.

I am enjoying this.
>>
File: 1439913030053.jpg (186 KB, 1438x891) Image search: [Google]
1439913030053.jpg
186 KB, 1438x891
>>28299724
>you must 'design' your personality according to this one criteria of whether it's going to be "interesting to others"
You're metaphorically pic related ;^)
>>
>>28301473
>>28301473
A citation for what I heard girls saying?

no, man, just don't take it into account if it makes you feel that uncomfortable.

girls tend to do that with man of similar hobbies btw.

I happen to believe there is some true to it.
>>
>>28299724
>My hobbies an interest include : ANIMALS (HORSES), DRAWING AND FANTASY

why are beta females so disgusting?

why do women do this?

Do they seriously believe that those kind of topics make themselves look interesting?
>>
I don't like anime, I play vidya but don't consider it a hobby. Also, a lot of western women think netflix and pizza are hobbies.
>>
>>28299724
>MAKE YOURSELF INTERESTING TO ME
roasties buttmad is showing up in full force today
i do these things because i want to. hoes like you can fuck off, even more so if you don't enjoy those hobbies.
>>
File: 20070625194920-0-3719.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
20070625194920-0-3719.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>28301515
>girls tend to do that with man of similar hobbies btw.

Girls only get certain hobbies / interests they want to impress others at, a boyfriend / spouse etc. A woman doesn't do the things she is doing because she finds pride or great enjoyment out of it unlike that of a man. A woman would drop her hobbies if they were talked about negatively upon mutiple other things.

This still goes back to the original OP which i quoted, OP is complaining of men having two hobbies (Anime and Vidya) yet with females their hobbies are just as mundane and if not a lot worse.
>>
>>28299724
>tfw don't care for anime but love video games
>also know that you can't talk about vidya ever to normies or to anyone you might be interested in unless you luck out and find a girl who's actually into video games
Same applies for anime, comic books, tabletop gaming, etc. It sucks so hard.
>>
>>28301538
I like anime and video games but whenever anyone askes about my hobbys I never mention either

animals and makeup are stupid "hobbys" chicks have
>>
oh yeah?

ill find a girl who has the same interest as me. we'll live happily together.

check mate bitches
>>
>>28301609
>girls liking things other than chad

yeah good look.
>>
>>28301202
It's no wonder most guys get boring questions from women like "What are you thinking?" or, after calling you at some random part of the day she says, "I'm bored. Talk to me about something fun or interesting." Most women have no active interests in anything besides shopping, entertainment, and gossip. But expect a man to be so interesting and have mutiple hobbies and interests.
>>
>>28301404
young females often go through confusing periods of transition between the ages of 18-26 while their brain has yet to fully develop. being polygendered pansexual sapiophilic snowflakes is how they cope with the clusterfuck of hormones raging in their inferior minds and bodies.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.