[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend is asleep in my bed, naked, with his dick out...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445679520149.gif (896 KB, 254x214) Image search: [Google]
1445679520149.gif
896 KB, 254x214
So my friend is asleep in my bed, naked, with his dick out... Is it a good idea to suck him off, or should I just let him sleep peacefully?
>>
Suck him off and see what happens
It'll either be a good story or something to shame yourself over for the rest of your life
>>
>>28299603
Well, I tried that.. He just mumbled "stop", made an annoyed face, and then pushed me away, and then went back to sleep.
>>
>>28299827
That's hilarious! You should probably stop, though.
>>
>>28299827
>>28299882
Oh and if he says anything in the morning, you can gaslight him and accuse him of having gay dreams about you

Great situation for you, from a heartless sociopath's perspective.
>>
>>28299882
>>28299908
It's not like this is the first time I've tried to do something like this to him... I mean it is the first time I've caught him asleep in a position where I could try to snipe that dick, but in the past I've just sorta asked if I could sniff it or something.

The good news is, I don't think he's gonna think much of it in the morning, because at this point he knows I'm his faggot friend anyway. I guess he likes me enough that he'll put up with it even though he doesn't really reciprocate.

Anyways, right now he's laying on his side, i can still kind of see his balls... What should I do?
>>
>>28299574
>>28299964
Jesus Christ OP. I did this to my best friend when I was 12 or 13. Stop everything, masturbate, chill the fuck out, and when he wakes up, fess up and apologize and pray he doesn't report you. You're going to realize that you're basically a rapist using mental gymnastics to justify your actions and you're going to hate yourself for a long while.
>>
>>28300177
He doesn't seem to hate it though.
I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>28300406
Yeah, obviously he gets off on the attention, but not you specifically. I mean, he seriously doesn't seem to care for you at all. He just likes the idea that someone is desperate enough to suck his balls despite the fact that he rejects them.

So it's all in good fun, for you. You're not subhuman to him at all.
>>
>>28300595
It's fine for me too, I like this anyways.

Plus I can sneak pictures of him whenever I want and masturbate to them later so it's all good :^)))
>>
ug thanks 4 the erection op :(
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.