[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>raised in a hoise hold where sarcasm and snarky remarks were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 348x348
>raised in a hoise hold where sarcasm and snarky remarks were the norm
>its what i do best online in forums, lobbies, etc
>in lecture, 10 minutes ago
>discussing poverty stricken areas
>classmate notes minorities are majority of crime, in poverty stricken areas, and in other areas as well
>he singles out blacks
okay, no issue, im black right
>decide to reply to him
>start going back & forth
>professor, classmates watching
>first time ive had so many eyes on me
>he brings up blacks killing blacks, say we wont overcome
>i say "why not focus on white on white crime and let us worry about us"
>he says "you think thats funny you nigger"
>whole class mood changes
>i thought it was banter
>i guess it was much deeper
>professor excuses him from class room
>many whispers
>many people staring at me
>class resumes
>i look down, get on my laptop
>here i am sharing this story
>>
>>28299553
Go get fucked, nigger
>>
You think that's funny, you nigger?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
White people BTFO!

For my black bro bots!
>>
>>28299553
youre right.
I fucking hate niggers, the black on black crime thing is just a red herring.

you cant take any of this shit seriously or people will think you're autistic, so they way you said it was spot on.

If I were the other guy, I would have mentioned that if segregating blacks in poverty stricken areas, we should show whites how its like and segregate whites in white only areas and white only buses and fountains, that'll teach em what its like am I right guys.
>>
we know what's best for you nig-err, POC, so just shush
>>
Black on black crime is a very serious issue.

I doubt just letting you "handle it yourself" would do anything.

Africans were selling eachother as slaves for gods sake
>>
>>28299653
Black on black crime is just the result of having a bunch of low-IQ people live near each other. They say stupid shit, get mad, and end up shooting each other. It will never change because intelligence is largely genetic. The best thing we can do is send them back to Africa or at least bring back segregation so they don't drag white people down to their level (which they're doing right now, look at public schools and pop culture).
>>
Always carry a knife with you. You'll never know, when you are going to need it.
>>
>>28299553
haha looks like you're getting an A in the class, brobot. seems stressful, though. hopefully it'll pass soon enough.
>>
>>28299696
Of course he's getting an A, he's black.
>>
>>28299553
I bet it started as banter but you were thinking on a whole other level and the dude got actual mad. Well done buddy, people who can't defend their ideas don't deserve to share them.
>>
>>28299553
if that had actually happened that would be a cool story
>>
>Someone said "nigger" in a modern american university and wasn't hung drawn and quartered on the spot

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
What is the official synonym of "black man" or "nigga", which I can use in public and don't get v&? "Afroamerican"?
>>
>>28299909
"g"

whats good g

"b"
yo b, whats good

"f a m"

whats good f a m

if you think it feels forced when saying it, then it most likely is, let it flow anon
>>
>>28299909
afaik you can just say "black"

no one's going to shit their pants

Also OP Racism is real. Do you experience shit like this on a regular basis? I'd assume not since you made a thread about it
>>
>>28299553
>and let us worry about us
gladly, if you put the accountability for the consequences of that across an ocean
>>
OP I'm really curious as to what happened after/is your professor also black?
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-01+at+04.12.05).jpg (46 KB, 366x384) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-01+at+04.12.05).jpg
46 KB, 366x384
>>28299553
Holy shit, mcfucking kill yourself, subhuman nigger.
>>
File: 1435581866600.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1435581866600.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
nice power-fantasy, no nigger is smart enough to win an argument
>>
>>28299735
>implying black people get good grades
laugh out loud
>>
>>28301289
Ayyyy lmao, prez of the US is black doe.
>>
>let us worry about us

That's the problem, you people CAN'T handle things by yourselves, you need someone to intervene and stop you from acting like gorillas.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 439x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 439x677
>>28301669
Yes. He sure is
>>
>>28301449
I didn't say he earned it. If you give a black kid a bad grade you're obviously racist and need to be fired. Welcome to public education in 2016.
>>
>>28299553
>/r/thathappened
anyway blacks have shit culture
he's right about that
>>
>>28299553
did the professor have the student remove?
>>
>>28301669
he's also fucking the country up.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.