[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Guilt tripped into going to community college immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1c9.jpg (19 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
19 KB, 500x332
>Guilt tripped into going to community college immediately after high school
>Started off okay but the classes just get harder while I get lazier.
>Failed multiple classes already and will probably fail my current ones.
>Keep trying to improve to no avail
>Still live with parents
>No job experience to speak of and have too much social anxiety to even do well in one
>Don't have any back up plans
What do I do my fellow robots?
>>
>>28299478
kek i took a year off after high school. said i was gonna work and save up money. didn'tdo shit really. i worked, sure, but most of my money i pissed away on fast food and weed

gonna have to go this year. i should probably look into registering for the fall. idk when i have to do that by
>>
>>28299478
Depends on the parents, really.
You know the reason why you performed poorly is because you thought it was bullshit and you didn't give a fuck. Don't give me that "I'm dumb" bullshit, this shit is meant to appeal to everyone with an IQ over 90 except for higher level math and physics, maybe.

Recognize reality for what it is, and it kills you. Choose not to, and you thrive.
>>
>>28299478
are you really trying, or just thinking a lot about trying? community colleges have a lot of great opportunities to help students that universities don't have. find tutoring and go to it every day. talk to your teachers during office hours. participate in class discussion. do your homework. even if you're wrong, they'll appreciate the effort and you'll do well.
join a club. it's not as frightening in community college as it is at university, the expectations are remarkably low a lot of the time. participating on campus will improve your self esteem and make you feel obligated to work harder.

the transition from high school to college is hard. don't give up yet, anon.
>>
>>28299511
>fast food and weed

Kek, it's true. All you wanna do around that age is get high. You don't really think about college and what you wanna do till you're like 22
>>
drop out and become a NEET
that's what i did
it's pretty great
>>
>>28300637
What do you do for money? I can't stay with my parents forever since only my dad works and his job is manual labor based, he's already getting too old for it.
>>
>>28300709
but you're not, ask him if he can get you a job there if you want to be a retard and drop out
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.