[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> move to a new city > lonely and scared. in shitty apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Squirell_On_Fence.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Squirell_On_Fence.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
> move to a new city
> lonely and scared. in shitty apartment
> shitty job where I don't talk to anyone and am constantly scared of being fired
> get in the habit of going to the grocery store after work, buying unhealthy food (popsicles, turnovers, cookies and milk) and eating it all alone in my car with the lights off in a far corner of the parking lot
> comfy parking spot between a "temporary" construction container and a fence
> I eat here so my roommates don't judge me for being obese and socially awkward
> one day, eat a whole bunch of cereal and milk while crying silently
> fall asleep in my car
> wake up
> middle of the night
> have to shit real bad
> look around
> it's real dark
> all parking spots full (it's an apartment and this always happens after 10pm)
> can't walk or i'll shit myself
> can't shit in or next to my car because of the shame
> so I open my car door and use it to climb up to the fence
> it's_crowning.gif
> frantically drop my pants and loudly expel shit over the fence into some random's yard.
> security lights turn on
> posed like pic related
> panic
> remaining shit explodes out of my anus
> slide into car and drive off
> i'm doomed, robots, I think they got pictures. I've been parking somewhere else and walking back to my apartment but it's only a matter of time until they find me. I know they have dna evidence.
>>
>>28299445

OP here.

REEEEeeee-eeee-eeee-eee-ee!!1!

=/ =/
>>
>>28300122
it was a good story, i read it and had a chuckle but it wasnt realistic enough to garner a reply
>>
"I saved a random squirrel picture that I wanted to post and made up a lame story surrounding it" - the post.
>>
>>28300133

night = made. glad to hear my work is appreciated.
>>
>>28300261
the part about you being obese but able to be hanging off a fence positioned like that ruined it
>>
>has the money to move
>has the social skills to find roommates
>has the education/experience to get a job in a new city

not a robot , fuck off to >>>/b/
>>
>>28300133

It's plenty believable. OP was describing life as a shy shut in with no friends. Had me til the end there.
It was more of a subtle Bel-Air.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.