[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today i start my first day as a wagie. Been fun knowing you all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1444913495479.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
Today i start my first day as a wagie.

Been fun knowing you all.
>>
Good Luck out their Frog Bro
>>
File: super smug neet pepe.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
super smug neet pepe.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
He fell for the wagecuck meme!
>orgiginal
>>
your taxes will pay for my drugs and buttplugs, thanks, I guess
>>
I mean that experience sucks, OP, but here's mine

>wake up any time between noon and 2pm
>make breakfast, whatever I want really, healthy or unhealthy
>browse the internet until 4
>go to work for 5
>work at a privately owned bar
>work is not that hard, but when it is it's rewarding being able to work with other people in a fast-paced environment while getting shit done and exercising while doing it
>get along with co-workers, break whenever I feel like it
>flirt with the QT girls, talk about interesting shit with the guys
>get off work around 10
>drink alcohol, watch musicians play if the venue has an act on that night
>go home around 12 and browse the internet for a few hours
>that is if I'm not socializing
>sleep and repeat

It's pretty enjoyable. Plus I probably make more money than most people on NEETbux do with my pay + tips + general money I pick up from little art projects (I design in my spare time)
>>
Ive been working 4 hours a day 7 days a week for a month now, parents kicked me out so now I literally sleep in a sewer like the fucking grouch
>>
>>28299959
hipster life
>>
>>28299267
>that pic
Is this what happens to people who are too stupid to get a decent degree or trade?
>>
>>28300072
Whatever meaningless buzzword you feel like using to describe it, anon, it's good
>>
>>28300015
>so now I literally sleep in a sewer like the fucking grouch
What, really?
>>
>>28300175
Yup, its not used anymore, it had a keep out sign when i found it but nothings happened.

Also it has only one opening, maybe not technically a sewer
>>
>>28300151
how about normie
because you are one, and you need to leave
>>
>>28299267
>to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else
bull fucking shit
a lot of jobs are practically welfare where people dick around and get maybe a couple of hours of work done in an 8 hour shift
>>
>>28300246
where do you live? originttjughu
>>
>>28300391
Milwaukee area. Its actually a rich area, im the only homeless guy here
>>
>>28300412
aren't there any shelters you can go to?
>>
Work two jobs for the last 3 years, go into work whenever I feel like it for both jobs, 20yo and still live with my parents. Is it really wage slavery? I just work because it's fun and I can afford anything I want really

>inb4 normie
>>
>>28300503
>go into work whenever I feel like it
how do you get a job that lets you do shit like this?
>>
>>28300531

Pure luck desu, it was the first job I ever applied for. It's a small retailer with about 30 staff total, and everyones schedule changes so everyone will be doing different shifts every week with people falling into kind of an informal schedule eventually.

Other job is a reservist in the military, obligation is to work once a month but I can work as much as I want since I'm the replacement for a guy working full time.

You do have to want it though, that means going out and looking
>>
>>28299959
You are literally a fucking normal person with an active social life.

Please leave.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462054998669.jpg (142 KB, 480x1508) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462054998669.jpg
142 KB, 480x1508
>>28299267
> tfw 0630 is a sleep in
>>
File: 45464.jpg (11 KB, 340x170) Image search: [Google]
45464.jpg
11 KB, 340x170
does anyone else work 12 hour shifts?

>shift goes by surprisingly fast
>only work 3 or 4 days per week (6-7 shifts every 2 weeks) for "full time" hours
>plenty of leisure time
>get days off other than just saturday and sunday when everyone else is off and the roads are clogged/stores are packed
>often get paid high for doing shift work

can't imagine going back to working 9-5 monday to friday
>>
>>28300956
I was always really jealous of my mate who was a boiler maker: Mon - Thu 10 hour days with optional overtime on Friday.

40 hour week, 3 day weekends whenever, 50 hours with 10 at double time whenever.

And realistically, how much harder is 10 hours than 8...
>>
>>28301029
>tfw my schedule only permits me one day off

Wish I didn't work at a shitty store.
>>
>>28301029
for me i don't care about the amount of time i work... the struggle is the whole getting up early, getting my ass out of the house and getting to work thing, so much better to only do it 3 times per week rather than 5
>>
>>28300956
I drive a haul truck in a mine and we work 12-13 hour shifts. It's a pretty sweet gig because we work 4 days on 3 days off 3 nights on one day off 3 days on 3 days off 4 nights on and then we get a week off. So I really only work 14 days a month. Plus the is sweet at 26 bucks an hour
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28299267
This post is my goodbye to you.
>>
>>28300322
>a lot of jobs are practically welfare where people dick around and get maybe a couple of hours of work done in an 8 hour shift
Government paperpushing employee here.
This is very true however without my role there would be a large amount of work for others.
>No need to worry about profits just don't blow out expenses
>Most other employees half ass so I can standout amazingly if I only go above average.
>>
I have my first 24h shift tomorrow as well.
>>
>>28301893
Gotta applaud your dedication and precision.
>>
>>28299959
>normalfag life
who gives a fuck anon? we don't, fuck off
>>
File: smugwojakwin.png (35 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakwin.png
35 KB, 640x400
>>28302670
This comment warms my heart and mind.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.