[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a black lady and I want a Eurasian bf. How do I get one of those?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 2375x2004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633 KB, 2375x2004
im a black lady and I want a Eurasian bf. How do I get one of those?
>>
They are very shy. You will have to pounce for cuddles. <3
>>
>>28299244
how do u kno dis?^_^
>>
>>28299148
>implying this guy doesn't secretly want to murder his parents because his father is a beta loser and his mother is a green card chasing whore

i seen these niggas. 90% of them are crazy.
>>
File: eternal eliot.jpg (31 KB, 400x553) Image search: [Google]
eternal eliot.jpg
31 KB, 400x553
>>28299286
This. You don't want a Eurasian boyfriend.

Nigga would probably be thinking about World Domination and shit during your dates.
>>
>>28299325
>>28299286

They just need someone to love them maybe
>>
>>28299148
Fuck off bo-bo take your sheboon ass back to the sweaty jungles of kenya and mate with your own kind.
>>
>>28299148
black
>lady

the correct word is nigress
>>
>>28299405
kek

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418543/Cry-baby-Oklahoma-police-officer-sentenced-263-years-prison-raping-four-black-women-duty-seen-new-mugshot-clean-shaved-head.html
>>
>>28299470
Kek. Isn't it sad how Bebe constantly spams these Asian guy threads?

Anime really fucks people's minds I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 455x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 455x427
>>28299550
>he raped only black women

Nice
>>
>>28299581
I feel you senpai she's probably one of those asian groupies that is too autistic even for her own people
>>
>>28299661
its not different from the guys on here doing it with asian women
>>
>>28299711
but to have any chance with an asian women you need be a functional adult, or you might as well not even try.
>>
>>28299754
explain all the beta losers that end up with asian women who end up giving birth to the supreme gentleman and holtzclaw
>>
>Be black girl, have German blonde bf.
>just find a guy that has a black women fetish.
>He thinks most white girls are
mediocre stacyes.
>Even though he has a black girl fetish, he hates ghetto girls. Luckily, even though I was poor, My parents made sure I live in a good community with great schools. So basically, I was one of the few black people there and the white trash people made my family look idealistic to the middle class whites.
>straighten your hair. It takes awhile to learn how to tame your fro but, if you do proper research online. You can have better hair then most white women plus, if you have a guy with a really "Ethnic" fetish, you can wear you hair 30% of the time naturally for while role play sex.
In short find a guy that somewhat likes you for you but, also keep good mantines on body and mind because, your always competing with other women. For example my bf loves all dark skin women and also Asians.
>>
>>28299775
its because white people race mix with shit tier asian women thus creating shit tier offsprings while you have to be a top tier asian male to mix with a white women.
>>
>>28299786
Your boyfriend is a race-traitor POS, and his parents should be murdered for letting the Jew box raise their kid.
>>
>>28299864
oh r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>28299148
Looks like Shinji desu.
>>
eurasians have this mix of white features and asian features and it makes them look strange but theyre cute in a awkward way
>>
>>28299913
You know I always get fucked really good after show my bf your hate rantings. This black girl loves you in away for that. Thanks mate.
>>
>>28300155
Your boyfriend fucks you to the thought of Jewish enslavment over shitskins? 2100 is going to be a hellish century...don't have kids.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.