[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time someone told you that they loved you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: AlienBlowjob.png (261 KB, 473x413) Image search: [Google]
AlienBlowjob.png
261 KB, 473x413
When was the last time someone told you that they loved you?
Faggots from 4chan don't count, nothing online counts, and the suicide hotline doesn't count either.
>>
my brother today

>Desu Senpai Kek
>>
And mean it? Never.
>>
My mommy tells me she loves me all the time.
>>
>>28298938
Came here to post this. That's about all. No familia? A friends mother passed away. We talked and said the " I love you man"s. That was months ago.
Since then.....uh probably only a year.
Since I really felt it?
Uh probably the same.
>>
File: Loveya.jpg (33 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
Loveya.jpg
33 KB, 570x570
>>28298975
But I love you anon, and I mean it! :)
>>
>>28298919
Never

>Posted from my HP notebook
>>
>>28298919
My mom some time last year. Funny thing is she says it when I'm only going out the door, but not before I get medical news that will affect the rest of my life.
>>
>>28298919
My mom, not very long ago
Actually means a lot
She's been the only constant in my life
I love her too
We have this thing where we're in this together, and no matter who abandons either one of us, we still have each other

Other than her? Some guy said it maybe a few years ago. He didn't mean it, of course.
>>
My parents pretty much every day. It doesn't make me feel any better
>>
Outside of my family? My best friend when high on MDMA (also probably before one of his suicide attempts, not sure about that one though). Before that, my high school gf, who later said she didn't mean it. I have no idea whether she was lying or not. Pretty sure those are the only ones.
>>
File: 1455714551189.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1455714551189.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
Literally nobody, ever! Even my mom never said that words to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.