[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your psych ward experience robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Tell me your psych ward experience robots.
>>
Pls respond phamalams
>>
really cool met a Jewish nazi who studied Kabbalah
>>
File: 12341243214231.jpg (67 KB, 410x445) Image search: [Google]
12341243214231.jpg
67 KB, 410x445
There was some niglet that was in mine for pouring boiling water on his brother's face while he was sleeping. He had to be brought to an empty room with mats on the floor (because he would not shut the fuck up) where he bit one of the counselor's necks. It was a pretty deep bite and I heard he ripped some skin off.

That's the only really noteworthy thing that happened
>>
I was discharged 2 weeks ago, I didn't know at the time but I was in there with Stoya.
>>
>in psych ward for depression
>attempted suicide with pills
>didn't work
>stay in hospital for a couple days
>transfer to psych ward
>roommate is anorexic girl. eating disorder ward is spilled into my ward because of overflow in patients
>she sleeps like the straight up adams family
>arms crossed over her ribs
>sleeps through anything
>barely even breathes
>rooming with a corpse
>pretty sure she didn't exist because she woke up at 6 am to go to another ward and came back at 9 pm to sleep
>best roommate ever
>>
>>28298771
It doesn't concern you OP
>>
Met a Chinese qt who nearly became my gf. She thought she was the reincarnation of Mary and could read minds. She never responded to my emails to her.
>>
>>28298771
bunch of suicidal asians and druggies. with the occasional tumblrite.
>>
>>28298771
i want to go to the psych ward and stay there until i die
dont give a shit about real world anymore
how can i archive this? is the closest thing i have as a "goal" right now
>>
>>28298771
>>28298771
It's definitely a piece of cake compared to say, even county jail in a major city.

I've been to 5 different ones.

>Wake up
>"let me get your vitals"
>eat
>group
>more group
>eat
>group and group and group

Each time I've been in has been the maximum amount, so I got to see people on my floor come and go.

Some days will be fine, the others some guy will be yelling and punching the walls and need to be given a booty dart.
>>
>>28299607
always feel bad when I'm discharged. i know im not ready
>>
I saw this thread so I deleted my own.

I think I'm going to be committed without consent soon, I tore up the fucking house last night because I was hearing voices telling me there's someone in the basement, so I took the furniture and barricaded the door, armed myself and was ready to call 911. That's just one event, of countless others.

The last thing I want is to go to some hospital where they'll force feed you pills that'll change your mind, but I have to prepare for the inevitable.

What am I in for?
>>
>>28299285
>keep reading
>he will start talking about how he fucked mis skeletal any moment now
>here is the part
>definitely any moment now
>story ends

Fuck you, why didn't you fuck miss skeletal for extra calcium?
>>
>paranoid schizophrenic
>First time I got admitted was because of my first huge psychotic episode.
>left home alone for 3 days
>parents come back to me talking to the walls and believing the mail van is the government that's after me
>tie me to a bed
>drug me with antipsychotics
>after a whyle I make a friend
> don't remember what he had but his arms are jacked from him scratching them
>everyday same routine meds and talk to some fucking dildoe that's trying to get into my head.
> finally get released on my birth day

I've been in and out of those hell holes all my life.
>>
>>28298771
Mom put her hands on me for reasons I'd rather not because tl;dr and I pushed her. Ended up get out of the situation but she started shit again in my bedroom but I pulled a knife and told her I was going to kill her if she didn't let me leave to get away from her. Ended up getting dressed and leaving the house. Cops were called and they eventually caught up with me. Since I still had the knife they asked me to give it to them but in short I sorta refused.

Ended up being put in for six days. At the end of the second they said I could get out. I ended up being given a clipboard to sign myself out with a three day notice but wasn't immediately let out as was promised. I was extremely pissed off. The only thing I saw on the clip board before I reflex smacked it into a billion pieces was, "how has our treatment helped you". As if they had done anything but stick me in a fucking room from which literally everyone could seem me including the other psych patients, which one wouldn't leave me the hell alone.

Moments after something like a dozen of security and nurses came pilling in. Now I'm a pretty sizable human being. Bigger than any of those that shuffled in to confront me and I've not once in my life lost a fight that I saw coming, but I was more concerned about those with guns should I get those in front of me out so I could get. Said, "fuck it" and let them shoot me with whatever the fuck. Spent the rest of the time mad as hell.

I won't go back and that I've made my mind up about that. I'll die.
>>
I'm a nurse at a state mental hospital AMA
>>
>>28299856
Anon they don't have opposite gender roomies in the psych ward, op is female
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.