[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>according to evolutionary psychology love and relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451824074611s.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1451824074611s.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>according to evolutionary psychology love and relationships are unspeakably disgusting
>women distinguish between caring men for companionship and "alpha" man for breeding
>they try to trick the caring men into believing their the only one as the deceiving skills of the women coevolved with mens ability to surpress them violently
>men and women are literal enemies even in a relationship
>all the idyllic ideas of love seem to be bullshit
>human unterstanding of evolution literally DESTROYS any healthy view of Life
>There is not one fucking jot of optimism left in the light of our cruel nature, hopelessly massacred by the mechanisms of evolution
>on top of this be me, male who is pathetic beyond human understanding
>simply cannot not stand the injustice of genetics dictating your level of happiness
>simply cannot stand the fact of ungrateful careless mean bastardizations of "boyfriends" who are getting blessed daily with qt gfs

give me one, give me ONE FUCKING REASON to carry on, the human race must come to end
>>
>>28298675
There is no point in offing yourself or a few people. Let this idea fester until you can get rid of humans en masse.
>>
lol u little bitch
>>
>>28298675
>women distinguish between caring men for companionship and "alpha" man for breeding
>human unterstanding of evolution literally DESTROYS any healthy view of Life

Yep senpai. We're nothing more than hairless apes, we just pretend to be more advanced
>>
>>28298675
>give me one, give me ONE FUCKING REASON to carry on, the human race must come to end

Transhumanism. We struggle to overcome the bonds you have described.
>>
>>28298675
why can't you be both caring and alpha
>>
>>28298675
>evolutionary psychology
speculation: the field
>>
>>28298675
You're absolutely correct. Sex destroys our humanity, it's horrifying. This is why I love EoE, it addresses this issue more directly than anything I've ever seen.
>>
>>28299162
Because Alphas have been exposed to how disgust women are since his fucking balls dropped.
>>
>>28298675
>give me one, give me ONE FUCKING REASON to carry on

might not sound real but try being smug about everything

by being smug you overcome any sort of problem. faced with the crisis in op? take a smug attitude, laugh at the whole situation and shit on it. accept it as true (though not all of it, this anon is correct >>28299216) and just continue with your life and overcome that shit
>>
>>28299321
What's EoE?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.