[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too many options?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: GottaCatchEmAll.jpg (42 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
GottaCatchEmAll.jpg
42 KB, 462x600
Do we have too many choices to make? Are these choices leaving us in a state of paralysis?

What city should I live in?
Should I live in the country or live in the city?

What career do I want?
Should I go for high paying, or go for passion?

What should eat?

What should I do on the weekend?

What kind of woman do I want? What kind of friends?

Pokemon had the right idea. We should all get three choices for each category and then be forced to pick one.

Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander?
>>
I like you op, you have a good brain
>>
Obviously choose Bulbasaur, eeasy choice
>>
>>28298630

If you didn't choose charmander you were born a cuck
>>
Seattle / Miami / Rural Georgia

Starving artist / Lawyer / IT guy

Asian food / Italian food / Mexican

Smart woman who challenges you tries push you, not very touchy / Not very bright chick, but bubbly and likes to have fun / Artsy sarcastic type who likes to get weird
>>
File: 1459984509618.jpg (19 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1459984509618.jpg
19 KB, 367x500
>>28298630
little do you know the few options you DO, have,

heh
>>
>>28298630
No, that's not the problem
The problem is that we know that despite the illusion of a variety of options, we know they all lead to the same place. Nowhere. Or at the very least, nowhere true to ourselves, because for whatever reason that is always the one option that is always excluded.

Try again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.