[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out I failed all of my finals. Had a near perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1444856144546.png (2 MB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
1444856144546.png
2 MB, 3496x4024
Just found out I failed all of my finals.

Had a near perfect SAT but couldn't manage to pass any of my classes.

College was a mistake.
>>
2nd year uni here

Pretty sure I'm failing 3/4 classes. Idk what to do anymore
>>
How? Did you just not go to class?
>>
>>28298442
Pretty much. My depression hit real hard this semester. Too late to do anything now though. I might as well drop out and become a wageslave.
>>
>got 36% on an assignment worth 25% of my grade because I didn't structure it exactly according to the marking rubric
>>
Me too man...me too. Without Perfect SAT scores though.
>>
>>28298466
lmao either drop the workload next semester and go to a community college

There's literally no difference in the long run whether or not you go to a community college or university, unless the university is the only one that offers the program you're looking for.

Or go to technical school and do something you think you'd like, like firefighting.
>>
>>28298409
what's your major? college is usually a mistake anyway.
>>
File: bathtime with le sad ghost.jpg (205 KB, 1179x742) Image search: [Google]
bathtime with le sad ghost.jpg
205 KB, 1179x742
tfw moved past that stage

stay strong anon, there's a way, you just have to find it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.