[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanna be a gunslinger like in the wild west where do i go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: please.jpg (96 KB, 1152x784) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
96 KB, 1152x784
i wanna be a gunslinger like in the wild west where do i go
>>
>>28298294
west prolly
>>
>>28298294
try Syria
>>
>>28298294
back in time, anon
>>
>>28298294
The wild west is dead.

Or maybe you could try Somalia
>>
>>28298294
detroit, la, compton, chicago, new jersey, new york, anywhere 'black lives matter' is, miami...this should get you started.
>>
>>28298355
>miami
Now what in the hell makes you think that?
>>
anybody wanna join me and roam from town to town save people and robbing banks
>>
Well there are reactors and people into the hobby of Cowboy Action Shooting.
Which is basically all the cowboy gun stuff without all the dying and shit.

Look it up. It is probably as close as you can get to what you are looking for.
>>
File: Eli_Wallach_2953602b.jpg (73 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Eli_Wallach_2953602b.jpg
73 KB, 620x387
>>28298294
Do it wherever man. That's my fantasy. To just one day say fuck everyone, buy a revolver and pretend I'm Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>28298324
came here to post this

>>28298355
kek

or this.
>>
>>28299150
can i be your tuco?
>>
There is real life cowboys in africa gaurding their live stock with kalashnivcovs
>>
>>28299188
If I can be your Blondie, sure.
>>
File: 65.jpg (17 KB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
17 KB, 320x139
>>28299248
you got a deal...amigo
>>
>>28298294
argentina; learn spanish
>>
>not being a biker
>>
Here is my step by step guide for becoming a vigilante cowboy off the top of my head.

Step 1 : Get in shape and learn bjj and muai thai.

Step 2 : Save up a fair bit of money because once you start killing criminals you wont have time to work.

Step 3 : Buy a shit apartment in the hood in detroit keep to yourself and try to be a ghost.

Step 4 : Find a nig to illegaly sell you some guns and ammo with the numbers off. Also get some body armour if you can.
Step 5 : Wait until nighttime and load up sneak around or just go around killing nigs they all commit crimes.

Repeat step 5 until the police come after you

Step 6 : Hopefully you paid for your apartment illegaly in cash had no bills tied to your real name and all your gear has no way to identify you because its time to run. This step is made so if the heat from the cops is on you hard you flee. Burn everything take apart your guns and throw the parts along the coast of michigan stop every 40-50 miles dump some and keep going. Reach the tip of the thumb. There are alot of boats there use one at night to try and cross illegally into canada or head to the UP. Love there in hiding for a few years and then do it all over again.
>>
>>28299416
>forgetting to burn off your prints
>>
>>28298294
The Islamic Caliphate of Syria and Iraq
>>
>>28299482
Nooooooo i have been caught. Might aswell de tooth yourself also. Issue with burning off prints is you need to do it regularly or they just come back.and that shit hurts
>>
The west. Idiot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQwmbg3AaI
>>
>>28299482
>not knowing about leather gloves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.