[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what would it take for you to stop being suicidal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Robots, what would it take for you to stop being suicidal?
>>
File: 1425519992596.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425519992596.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
2d girls becoming real
>>
i'd stop thinking about suicide after i commit suicide
>>
being dead would cull the thoughts probably
>>
>>28298098
being violently raped by an older woman
>>
Tons and tons of money.
>>
Honestly don't know. Maybe a memory wipe of some kind that would remove all the shit I've done and seen and felt for the past 15 years. As it is now though, I've fucked up beyond redemption and there's nothing to do but live with it.

I'm just waiting for my mom to die, then I'll off myself. I don't want to hurt her even more than I have already.
>>
>>28298098
I would need all of the depersonalization and derealization of my teens to hit me like a freight truck all over again

I'm living a life that feels like it has purpose despite having felt its innate purposelessness before on a very, very deep level.
>>
>>28298098
would probably need a total body replacement as well as a mind reprogram, replacing all my memories and personality with something better
>>
It wont stop until the return of The Lord, for it is written in revelations

G-d knows we hate this world and want to die.

>Desu Senpai Kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.