[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using money to get laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I hear people talk about how girls only care about money and shit. Well I'm in line to inherit around ten million dollars soon, and I would like to comvert that currency to pussy.

I don't want to just fuck prostitutes, I want to know how to use my money to attract them to me. How do I do that?
>>
IF THEY'RE ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY, BY DEFINITION, THEY CANNOT EVER BE AFTER YOU
>>
Wear nice clothes, walk like you have a purpose, and make sure your hair/facial hair well-kept.

Of course, that could be done affordably, but people would rather blame others than doing things theyre too lazy to do.
>>
>>28297844
Dress well, go to a nightclub, spend up large, gold-diggers will be all over you.
>>
>>28297858

whoops wrote this in caps. sorry, I'm not autistic don't worry
>>
>>28297844
Wear expensive clothes and drive a nice car. Do everything in your power to show people that you have inherited 10 million dollars.
>>
>>28297844
buy a personal trainer
buy nice clothes
buy someone to ~give you a makeover~ even, you can literally buy good looks

now your money is just a bonus 2 the ladies
>>
>>28297844
just drive around in a supercar and invite them to come to your beachhouse or mansion

vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA
>>
>>28297844
>Buy expensive car.
>Buy expensive watch.
>Buy expensive clothes.
>Go outside.

That's it. You don't actually go up to women saying "look at how much money I have in da bank XD," but you buy shit that indirectly tells them you have money.

That said, I'm not sure why you'd want a gold-digger, but that's how you get one.
>>
I guess the car makes sense. Is there a certain type anyone can recomend? I'd prefer a luxury car to some eurotrash sports car.
>>
>>28297961
>douchey looking arab guy
That's the easiest way to identify fake ass "social experiment" videos.
>that acting
top fucking lel
>>
>>28297972
no,it has to be a lamborghini or ferrari, as it it costs an ungodly amount of money and is so ostentatious and bold

it also has to look fun to drive in, not just luxurious.
>>
>>28297964
I don't want to marry a gold digger, I just want to bring them on vacations and fuck them until I get bored with them.

Basivally I've spent a lot of time wondering what to do with the cash, and all I want is a nice car, a nice apartment in San Francisco, and to fuck hot chicks and then dump them.

I'm already being informed how to convert my money to a trust, which is apparently the best way to keep sluts from taking it from you in a divorce.
>>
>>28297844
Buy tons of nice shit. Top shelf booze,blow lots of blow and these days mahldawg too. Throw lavish house parties where you do tons of drugs and throw money in the air. Take your pick of chicks each night
>>
>>28298032
You want a woman who you can get due to your money.

That's a gold-digger. Are you stupid, nigger?
>>
>>28298120
You're underaged. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28298120
I don't want to MARRY one.

Also, if my money is only going to get gold diggers, why do you people say that ALL women only care about money?
>>
File: 1461477205510.png (282 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1461477205510.png
282 KB, 796x712
>>28297844
>tfw no fedora-wearing chink gf.
I'd even let her shit inside my mouth, I just want a gf please.
>>
>>28297844
Here's a better idea than spending shit tons of money. Invest that money and live off the returns, reinvest enough to keep up with inflation. Use the time you don't have to spend working to actually do stuff that'll get you a girl that actually likes you and not your money.
>>
>>28297858
It's like dogs chasing you with weiners in your pocket. They don't want you, they wan't your wieners, but if you don't take them out and throw them around the dogs will keep on chasing you they might even give you a good sniff.
>>
>>28298191
I can do both you know.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.