[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does every sincere person has the right to get sexual fulfillment ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454442586123.png (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454442586123.png
108 KB, 480x480
does every sincere person has the right to get sexual fulfillment ?
>>
>>28297620
No.
You don't have the right to sexual fulfillment.

You have the right to PURSUE sexual fulfillment, but you do not deserve it simply for existing. You have to earn it
>>
>the right to get sexual fulfillment
unless it's rape or pedophilia or anything illegal, yes
>are you entitled to it
no
>>
i wish stds didnt exist so i can just be a slut and get it out of my system
>>
>>28297656
>You have to earn it
Pretty much impossible if you weren't born with the right genetics.

I'm not OP so I agree that it isn't a right, but it's not as easy as "just go earn it XD."
>>
>>28297656
>>28297666
>all these reasonable people on /r9k/
It brings a tear to my eye(:
>>
>>28297620

Problem with the idea of having a right to that is it infringes upon the rights of others. In order to mandate sex for all, you have to mandate that some people fuck other people they would otherwise have not fucked, so you're removing their freedom, and in a very personal way.

If/when there's government-funded sexbots, that can change. Until then you have to suffer.

Well, you can also focus less on sex and more on general intimacy/physical contact. You can have friends and family with whom you are close and can fill that same gaping hole in your heart.
>>
>B-but I'm nice! Why won't anyone fuck me?

Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp?
>>
No

>Desu Senpai Kek
>>
>>28297620
nobody has a right to the actions of another person. I dont have the right to make YOU do anything you dont want to do. You only get negative rights (i.e. freedom of speech or freedom of religion are the right for other people not to do things to you) and the right to things you have earned
>>
the fact that you even consider this for more than a fleeting moment means youre not only pathetic but also a dumbass
>>
>>28297666
>anything illegal
>prostitution is illegal
so I guess people who cant get laid arent people?
>>
>>28298110

Not illegal everywhere
>>
File: 1459972348553.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1459972348553.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
Women hate sincerity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.