[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw final two weeks of class with my crush >tfw only 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 140x140
>tfw final two weeks of class with my crush
>tfw only 3 more classes with her
>tfw i will probably never see her again after this unless i happen to get a class with her again or see her in the halls
>tfw she has no social media whatsoever so i wont be able to stalk her

this is the hardest i have ever crushed on a girl in my life and chances are i wont even talk to her and ask her out.

kill me
>>
>>28297612
ask her out!!!!

being rejected is better than never knowing what could've came of it
>>
>>28297645
>>28297612
and don't do it on the last day either!
>>
>>28297612
Don't know why so many people here find it so hard to ask a girl out... rejection isn't so bad, at least you know they will never go out with you and you can stop getting your hopes up and deluding yourself and move on.
>>
>tfw worried oneitis and I won't attend the same events and thus won't get to see her over the summer
I just want to be able to strike up a conversation with her or something, to at least just find out if there is anything reciprocated or if she already has a bf, because it would be awful to ask her out for nothing.
>>
>>28297683
1. She sits across the room and there is never much of a chance before or after class unless i really try to time it where we are leaving and walking out of the room at the same time, and even then i would have to walk in the opposite direction which i feel she knows i dont go usually. Plus i think she might be going outside to her car and leaving after that class.

2. I have never asked out a girl. I have never even been in beta orbiter status. I might be able to get good with practice because i dont feel im actually autistic, its just i have no experience and the isolation has made me awkward. The problem is i dont know where to start.
>>
>>28297796
It took me along time to start asking girls out because I would get extremely anxious about it but now I realize that if they say no that I've just saved my self from agonizing over it. I've only ever been on a few dates with one girl, but for all the other girls that rejected me it felt really good after, like I'd let go of the burden of that anxiety over whether or not the y would reciprocate.
>>
>>28297612
As a girl who was literally in your situation, I suggest spitting it out now, in case you fuck up somehow on the last day.
> fucked up on the last day
> still want him so fucking bad
>>
>>28297982
When the hell did you get out so early?

I mean, I got out already too, but you say this like it happened weeks ago.
>>
>>28297982
Last day probably isnt an option anyway since we are just turning in our final exam project to the professor and going over anything we might be missing with her and then leaving. Im assuming it will be alphabetical order or going around based on seating so i wont be next to her and she will probably be leaving pretty quickly while i will have to wait for a while. Basically only chance then would be hoping we are walking up to class at the exact same time or something.
>>
>>28298106
Oh anon, please
this was years ago

>>28298111
Have you ever talked to her before?
>>
>>28298154
Nope. Just looked at eachother across the room a lot before someone started sitting in the way.
>>
>>28298154
Wait, so how old are you and have never had a relationship?

Could this be the legend foretold by the prophets? A... fembot?!
>>
>>28297982
I need a girls perception or anyones, I don't care. I wanna ask out the girl that I like, the only problem is that I live in another city which is 30 minutes away. I don't drive and doubt she does. I'm Lost.. I like her. Should I forget about it?
>>
>>28297612
OP, you gotta ask her out. What I found helped when I finally grew a pair was that you have nothing to lose. If you get rejected, you lost nothing. Like you said, you probably won't see her again. If she goes out with you, great! Do it for us, OP.
>>
>>28298196
fuck you you fucking asshole
>>
>>28298266
This advice has me needing to ask, as I am not OP: what do I do if my oneitis is in a position where not only would I likely see her again, but could make things extremely awkward for me if my feelings were revealed?
>>
>>28298284
Hey, I'm just seeing if this is the real thing. We're all in the same situation, so there is no need to get mad at each other.
>>
>>28298190
>>28298262
Do it, you have nothing to lose. Tell her that you thought she was cute and to take your number. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't worry about the distance, you'll make it work.

>>28298196
I've been here for 8 years, I was molded by this place. I could have even been normie without this place, as I remember being more outgoing as a kid.
>>
>>28298295
Anon, asking someone out shouldn't be you telling the person your feelings. The act of asking someone out is the act of showing interest in a person. If you get rejected, you can leave off right where you were in your relationship with that person(unless there is a circumstance that I don't know about).

Remember, it will only be awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
>>28297612
Better to regret something you did than something you didn't
>>
>>28298439
Wouldn't revealing my interest in them be rather telling of my feelings toward them?
>>
>>28298266
But what do i say initially?

Say we are both outside of class waiting for the previous class to end before we go in or i see her in the halls. I approach her and say what? The only thing i have thought about saying is asking if she is ready for summer and asking what she is doing. Then if shes not going on vacation or something immediately i could ask if she wants to go see a movie or ride bikes or something once we get out. I still feel thats a little forward from just starting off making a little small talk and i definately feel its too forward to walk up and straight up ask for her number immediately like a PUA chad.

she also seems to be very shy for reference. not sure if that changes the strategy or not, but again, i dont think the pick up thing would work on her unless maybe i was an 11/10 chad.
>>
>>28298580
When you ask someone out, it's supposed to be casual. A good example would be "Hey, there's a concert and (insert band name here) is playing. I've got two tickets, care to join me?"

The difference between this and showing feelings for someone would be saying something like "I've always loved you". NEVER do that to ask someone out. You can tell them your feelings for them after you have gone out with them for a while and when the time feels right. Never try to force a moment like that.
>>
>>28298689
But what if I don't actually have anything to ask her to do with me? I mean, we live fairly far apart, so I would only be seeing her at events throughout the summer (and she goes to a different uni than I do).
>>
>>28298615
Engage her in small talk. Get her to talk about herself and act interested even if you aren't. Make sure that you are confident and asking followup questions. Girls love to ramble about themselves.

When you're engaged in small talk, find a place in the conversation where it's getting good and really fun. Stop the conversation there and say you have to get somewhere or do something. Before you go, ask her for her number and say you would like to talk more/keep in touch.

By ending a conversation while it's getting good, you leave the person who you were conversing with a good impression and they will want to talk to you again. She will be more than willing to share contact info to have a chance to talk to you again.
>>
>>28298755
Ask her to a movie, say you have tickets and you were wondering if she wanted to come with. If you want to know what movies she's into, you can get that info through small talk. Direct the conversation to hobbies and try to follow up by asking what sort of movies she likes and whatnot.
>>
>>28298930
By "far apart", I mean about two hours, maybe an hour and ten minutes if I start from our other property.

So, it would be really difficult to actually set that up.
>>
>>28298969
2 hours isn't horrible. You could meet her in the middle and make in a 1 hour drive. If you really want her that much, an hour/2 hour drive shouldn't stop you. Hell, you could even use that distance to get her to stay over or something(don't force it though).

Focus on asking her out first.
>>
>>28299119
Still, it makes me really nervous, though I guess it really shouldn't, since it isn't like I have any bad intentions or anything. It's just that her parents would be in a position where I would be in there presence quite a bit, and I think me dating their daughter might make things awkward.
>>
>>28297612
If you dont ask her out you will live with this shame for the rest of your life. You will never know what could have been. For all you know she is your soulmate and you will be missing out on a waifu tier girl and truly being in love.

Your call OP.
>>
>>28297612
JUST impregnate her so you'll see her again in the future.
>>
>>28300823
great idea. why didnt i think of it earlier? i will just simply have sex with her and get her pregnant. then i can move on to the more difficult things like asking her out. who knows.. maybe it will even lead to me getting sex in the future and losing my virginity..
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>28300986
That's the spirit, robot-sama.
>>
File: 1461586257566.jpg (45 KB, 592x960) Image search: [Google]
1461586257566.jpg
45 KB, 592x960
>>28297612
Don't fall for it op, same situation. You might think she's different and a 'fembot' perhaps but in reality she most likely does have social media that you just don't know about and is a total normie. You're making a mistake pursuing this girl, you'll have to accept that much even though its painful to.
>>
>>28297612
Im just being really honest here but this isnt going to work. In less your Chad there is 0% this girl will consider doing anything with you. Very rarely does this happen when a girl goes out with a random stranger. People meet each other through mutual relationships or dating profiles online(mainly mutual relationships).
>>
>>28301092
idk from what i have observed she is very autistic for a female. i dont think fembots exist in the same sense as for males, its a different scale i think. for a female though she is pretty robotic.

the only social media i think she could have is a tumblr or some shit. she even said something when the teacher asked her a question that gave off the vibe of her not using technology for days or even weeks. she also has an old phone and while shes waiting for class to start just sits there autistically staring straight ahead like i do for about ten minutes.
>>
>>28297612
I'm not asking you for pics because I've seen enough crush threads to know she's probably hardly less vapid than the average girl. Nothing special, OP. Good girls happen, but just -- let's be honest -- not in your life.
>>
>>28301586
shes like an 8/10 but 9/10 for me because she is also my type. 10/10 if i consider everything like her fashion style and personality.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.