[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times You Got Out Of PE >be in 8th grade >horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 225x225
ITT: Times You Got Out Of PE

>be in 8th grade
>horrible athlete
>hate PE with a passion
>have it second to last period of the day so always have a sense of dread throughout the day
>standardized testing week
>report straight to your second hour class to take test
>block out 90 minutes for us to take it, but technically you can take until the end of the day to finish that portion of the test
>go super slow
>get moved to separate room with other kids who didn't finish in the designated amount of time
>they've all finished within an hour
>most staff members leave, one of the librarians stays in with me
>I finish 15 minutes before the final bell rings
>librarian says I can just go home
>repeat for the next 6 days (tests bled into the next week
>miss 7 days of PE (and other classes too, I guess)
>feels good senpai
>>
>government forcing us to exercise

Fuck that. I got my shrink to write bullshit to get me out of PE, saying I was fragile and needed to follow a very specific exercise regimen as part of my treatment. So I used PE as a study hall to do my homework and then swam some laps in the pool when I got home.
>>
>in freshman and sophmore years of highschool
>have shit vision
>tell the teachers I cant play sports involving a ball because I couldnt see it coming well
>get to walk around the track when everyone is playing ultimate frisbee
Was kind of comfy desu
Halfway through the year in boh years the teachers stop caring and we just stay inside playing badmiton , so I sat in the bleachers and fucked around on my school issued laptop. Still had to dress out though.
>>
>>28297522
>foot got hit by large metal door in school
>was limping the whole day but never bothered to look at it until after school
>apparently one of my toenails was nearly ripped off and my sock was soaked in blood
>parents take me to a doctor
>he was able to re-position the toenail
>asked me if I liked PE
>n-not really
>well I'll give you a note for a couple months of no PE then, we wouldn't want to risk re-injuring that toenail
>toenail heals completely very quickly
>get to "study" in the library for two months instead of PE
>thanks mr. foot doctor
>>
>>28297866
>asked me if I liked PE
>n-not really
>well I'll give you a note for a couple months of no PE then

What a good lad. He was probably a robot in school too.
>>
>develop rheumatoid arthritis in 7th grade
>knees, ankles, hips get rekt

oh well, no p.e. makes it worth, right?
>>
>>28297522
I've had this completely strange conspiracy theory involving PE since middle school. I think its a government program to create good little soldiers to go off and die for the jews/rich.

Didn't help that the PE teacher of that school ran things like a fucking drill sergeant. He didn't even use our names just our fucking number.

anyway
>be in high school
>P.E last class of the day
>Hardly ever went
>just ditched and walked home everyday

Funny thing is i got better exercise walking home than I did attending that waste of time class.
>>
>>28297522
I actually legit got out of pe because when I was 14 I shot up to my current height of 6'2 and I experienced a lot of pain because of it.

I still have huge stretchmarks across my lower back and less visible ones in my groin.

I miss being a kid and being able to sprint for minutes without being out of breath. I'm working to get it back now and it's taking weeks.
>>
PE was one of the best classes you fucking losers. Nothing I hated more than the lazy shits who refused to participate and just ruined the games for everyone else.
>>
>Be loner.
>Always get picked almost last (only ahead of the extremely fat kids) despite having average athletic ability.
>Never get passed the ball and very rarely involved in the plays (only when the ball comes to me inadvertently like in baseball).
>Eventually just stop trying in the games.
>Faggot gym teachers tell me to "try" or I'll "fail."
>Have to run around despite my teammates never involving me in the games.
>>
>>28298205
You're right you know.
PE was literally created because Americans were so fat and unfit for war that the government needed to force kids to excerise.
>>
>>28298342
I was under the impression we didn't have a fatty problem back in the day. I mean I am pretty sure we have had PE for at least the last 60 years or so.

If they wan't kids to exercise they should fucking teach them healthy eating habits and what kinds of activities work different muscles. You know something useful instead of standing around playing tag foot ball or waiting for a dozen kids to shoot a basketball. That shit did not give anyone a work out.
>>
>>28297522
>9th grade
>Was weak guy in a gym room full of assholes
>Everyone in there was either a future chad or a future prisoner
>Got bullied
>Totally fucked off from the entire class
>Skipped so hard the PE teacher thought I dropped the class and stopped grading me
>Went in the library and played drawsome every day

I'm glad that's over. The next time I went to PE the following year I had a grand time; I had friends.
>>
>>28298400
>drawsome
>9th grade

MODS
>>
I would just forget my gym cloth 3 times. At the 4th you failed gym. I'd save these 3 special occasions for special days, usually a friday. Sometimes when Toonami was gonna play a good movie that night.
>>
>>28298342
This is BS, people had gym class in the 1920's though it was for males only.
>>
>Pretend to throw out my neck
>Lay on nurse's couch for 45 minutes and doodle.
>"I feel better now"
>>
>never do PE
>ever
>end of year, get grades
>TFW 105 fucking percent
I don't know why but made me feel pretty gud at the time.
>>
>>28297522
>be in 8th grade
>feeling ridiculous
>pretend to use the bathroom while everyone is changing
>sitting there for like half an hour
>gym teacher comes in asking wtf I'm doing, say I'm having digestive troubles
>come out dressed like a geisha
>can't do any physical activities because sandals and dress are too constricting
>teachers don't know what to do
>I spend all of gym class greeting classmates I don't really know with little bows and shit
>spend the rest of the day in costume, teachers don't know what to do
>laff for the entire night afterwards

This literally happened and I can't believe it. I used to have balls of steel. I even did the little baby steps and shit.
>>
File: 1455166213041.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455166213041.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>28297815
why was walking around the track so comfy bros

especially if you had a small group of friends to fuck about with. messing around and getting in trouble in p.e. was god tier
>>
You probably won't like this.

Here, PE is a compulsory 'option' course in high school, meaning you have to take it but can take it any year.

I decided to take it in the 12th grade, I was also dating a girl in the 9th grade.

We ended up in the same class (school decided it was a good idea to have a mixed-ages PE class.) We weren't subtle about it, and eventually just let us skip. Probably because her bosom was distracting the other guys and I was either lazy or violent.

This was the last class of the day, and I had my own apartment, so we used that time to have sex because her parents at the time didn't approve. At the end of the class I gave him $100 and both our marks went from barely passing to about a B.

I also used to get a lot of ingrown toenails in middle school, got me out of it about a week at a time.
>too tired to greentext it
>>
File: 1457583492273.png (17 KB, 201x256) Image search: [Google]
1457583492273.png
17 KB, 201x256
>11th-12th grade
>Was in a lot of honors/AP classes as well as a college class, which sometimes forced me to dress up to meet employers
>Pretty good kid; everyone in the faculty thought I was a super nice, trustworthy person
>Not necessarily a terrible athlete, but I despised working out and having to be with the below chad-tier faggots in my class
>Whenever I didn't feel like doing that class, I'd either come in fully clothed and tell the coach that I have to do a professional meeting with an employer during my college class and that I cannot get sweaty
>Sometimes if I felt super lazy and didn't feel like even going to that class, I'll just skip school and call in as my father, making up some bullshit story that I had to attend some special college assembly early in the morning, so I wasn't able to make it, and they bought it every single time
>The most my coach ever did was tell me to write a 2 paragraph report on random things like the dangers of steroids (which I can easily able to write up in the duration of 5-10 minutes), and I'll be given full credit for that day
>Finished those classes with a B+, even when I missed/didn't participate in a little less than half of the classes
>mfw my coach thought I was some sort child prodigy
>>
>>28298667
The only time it wasnt comfy was when the wind would blow hard into your face so your eyes would water and you couldnt see even more than you already couldnt
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>PE
>written tests
I loved PE class, took it all throughout school. But we had to do sit in a class and write stuff down for a month out of the semester because it was in the curriculum.
I never understood this shit t b h.
isn't PE supposed to be you running around, doing cardio, lifting weights and what not under supervision of a teacher and that's it?
If I got tired and didn't want to go to PE, I would just skip that class and go home, but during that month I still had to show up because I would miss something and could mess up on the test.
Never understood the writing part t b h
>>
>9th grade
>Open gym
>One Chad tries to throw a football to another
>Misses terribly
>Football ricochets off a basketball hoop and hits the ground
>Football bounces off the ground directly into my little finger
>Completely fucking shattered it
>Doctor says no P.E. until it heals
>Takes 12 weeks to heal
>Only a 9 week class

And that my friends is how I completely skipped high school gym
>>
>>28298400
>Skipped so hard the PE teacher thought I dropped the class and stopped grading me
and no one noticed?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.