[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leakforum NEET technique, anyone gotten this to work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
To do this:
Make a Twitter account and connect it to a twitter app (very easy takes 5 minutes) in order to get your authentication codes and tokens from twitter API.

Setup a scraper of your choice (I use http://www.reddittwitterbot.com) with the subreddit of your choice. Choose one that people will be interested in or find funny and make your account on that topic. (for example shittyaskscience) Configure the length of your posts and whether you want certain words filtered out (you dont want to be tweeting about things unrelated to your twitter page). You can also use this to choose how often you want to tweet, I made it every hour or so.

Use a chrome extension such as Twitter Follower to follow and unfollow large amounts of people daily, up to a maximum of 1 thousand.

You now have twitter follower growth and good content. Once you have gained enough followers you can begin to tweet affiliate CPA offers of your choices (the best are the ones related to the content you post).

It is important to scale your method

Use a server and have your script running non-stop, scraping from subreddits. You can either always have your main PC on or use something like a raspberry pi like I do. Link you twitter to your facebook accounts or instagram accounts or tumblr accounts with something like IFTTT.

Create more and more accounts, hook them up to your scraper and watch as the following grows.

This all took me about two weeks of 1-2hr/day of work, I have about 50 accounts running. The hardest part is the setup, after that, all is automated. Good luck
>>
And how many pennies per day is this supposed to make? I'm just gonna keep filling neetbux applications or rather get a real job than fiddle with links/captchas/other similar online money-making scenarios.
>>
I really like that spiderman pic thanks op
>>
>>28297409
Just go to textbroker or fiverr. It's hardly work in the real sense of the word
>>
>>28297912
https://i.imgur.com/OeaMmsH.png?1
>>
>>28297912
thats what the guy put in the thread as proof https://leakforums.net/thread-702843
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.