[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there's this thai chick from thailand that's talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455255333838.png (453 KB, 528x814) Image search: [Google]
1455255333838.png
453 KB, 528x814
there's this thai chick from thailand that's talking me into make her live in my house in exchange for being my girlfriend

im so lonely that i am thinking about it
>>
>>28297287
You know the drill
Pics
Is she qt
Does she have a penis
What does her hair smell like
>>
File: 1462074014123.gif (455 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462074014123.gif
455 KB, 500x500
>>28297287
She will stay until her English gets good and she steals enough money from you to leave. Don't do it unless you're sure she loves you.
>>
>>28297287
Finding a pathetic beta to get her out of a shithole sounds like a good idea
>>
No.
She's using you.
Don't do it.
You won't listen to me.
>>
>>28297309
she looks like a girl..
>>28297333
i'm aware but someone pretending to have some kind of love life is still something ;-;
>>
Go for it. She is just pretending to love you. But then again, that's all a woman ever does anyways.
>>
>>28297755
Fucked up, but true
>>
>>28297755
Why does it have to be a woman thing? Men can be dishonest and have ulterior motives as well.
>>
>>28297788
Yes, thank you. #alldishonestymatters
Get out of here, cunt.
>>
>>28297287
if you are willing to agree to that situation, you dont have to settle for that girl. you can shop around, vietnam, china, ukraine, russia etc. who will all marry you and be your waifu in exchange for shelter and citizenship. you can probably get them to agree to anything within reason i.g. having to cook every meal or suck your dick x amount

it was the normal marriage arrangement for centuries and rich old guys do it with young girls
>>
File: le stubid frogbosder.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
le stubid frogbosder.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>28297788
you're on the wrong side of the tribalism, my friend
>>
>>28297788

Because women, as an entire group, view men as a utility. Which is fine. Women offer men reproduction.

What is not fine is that as soon as that utility is no longer needed, ie, when the state will provide that utility via child support and alimony/divorce court or programs, there is simply no need to invest in a relationship with this utility.

If the state forced my ex wife to continue sucking my dick and letting me do anal once or twice monthly I wouldn't give a shit about divorce either.

So again, being a utility is one thing. A disposable outmoded utility is something different.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.