[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you didn't fap or have sex ever, and your body had some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wit.jpg (25 KB, 357x306) Image search: [Google]
wit.jpg
25 KB, 357x306
If you didn't fap or have sex ever, and your body had some kind of dysfunction that prevented noctural emission, would your testicles rupture? Or something similar?
>>
>>28297227

is he okay? bloxblox
>>
>>28297232
He is a John, of the Rubber variety.
>>
>>28297227
The fuck is up with that guy?
>>
>>28297252

holy fuck this is the thing they used for rubber johnny? ebin
>>
>>28297259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
Weird, surrealist video.
>>
So can we get back to the original question? Will your testes stop producing sperm or what?
>>
>>28297227
Pretty sure your body just absorbs the extra semen.
>>
>>28297368
Absorbs it how? Osmosis?
>>
>>28297410
I don't know the details but its the same way your body will only hold a set amount of semen then just absorb whatever is made after that. For most guys i'm pretty sure you're at your max after 4 or so days.
>>
>>28297410
the cells are broken down by your immune system, like other old parts of you
>>
I wonder if this hurts. Or if it's something you can become used to. What do you guys know about /nofap/ taken to an extreme? Longest you've gone?
>>
>>28297694
Of course it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>28297694
I managed to go two months when I moved into my dorm because I was worried I would get caught.
>>
>>28297728
I don't know. Ever gone two weeks without fapping? Your balls literally swell and the scrotum feels heavier, like you're carrying around a sack of bricks between your legs.
>>
>>28297227
isn't that how it works for people with erectile dysfunction?
>>
>>28297802
That would be my guess, yeah. So let's say you're in an institutional setting, where there is no sex or fapping, and ED preventing nocturnal emission. If that's not hell, I don't know what is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.