[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who used one of these >that kid who claims his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Virginity Carrying Case.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Virginity Carrying Case.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>that kid who used one of these
>that kid who claims his mom got it for him
>>
she did get it for me just as she got everything else fr me
>>
>>28297180
I had one and still use it in college, but I don't roll it around, I just use the straps like a normal backpack and pretend the handle isn't there.
>>
File: 1445364716908.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445364716908.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>tfw for some fucking reason I thought these things were the coolest shit in the world and rolled one around until my first year of high school

>stopped after one kid called me "Speed Racer" and everyone laughed at me

>even though I stopped rolling it around some people still called me that until graduation
>>
The kid I knew that had a bag like that legit had major back problems. Like skullyosis or however the fuck it is spelled.

You sound like a judgmental bully.
>>
>>28297296
Hot wheels would've been just as funny
>>
File: 1459668038876.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1459668038876.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
One of my friends use to have one of these. He had CF so he couldn't use a regular backpack since he didn't have enough strength to carry it around all day. I would carry it on the bus for him until he became too sick to keep going to school. It sucks that something like that had to happen to him, he really was a nice kid.
>>
File: 1459358026780.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1459358026780.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>28297544

Now I get to go to bed sad. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.