[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Robots. I'm here to talk about my love life and ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
Hello Robots.
I'm here to talk about my love life and ask advice. So, a couple of months i started texting this girl from my school. She's really cute. We've just talked about normie stuff and we've said our hello's in real life, but i really don't know what to do. I usually start up a conversation with hello. She rarely starts one. She's really nice to me and i really dont know what to do because i've never been with a girl before and she's different from everyone else. Once i texted her she looked pretty that day and she texted "haha thanks". I really don't know what to do, any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>28297027
Hey man! I know how to help you. Try that one website - Reddit.com

They will help you for sure !! Cheers
>>
>>28297027
Uumm, anon, I'm really sorry, but I don't think that she's into you. She never texts you first, and she hasn't made any advances towards you.

You can try to ask her out, and if she says no or "is busy" but doesn't reschedule, then she's not into you. I'm sorry man.
>>
>>28297027
I'm sorry brother, but she's not interested in anything more than friends, if that.
>>
Ask her out or stop talking to her, do not orbit.

If she says yes, have a fun date.

If you get rejected, that's fine because you save your time and emotional energy in the end.
>>
Impressive how you see threads about beta orbiters doing everything wrong every day in here yet people still make the same mistakes when it comes to them.

Dude, be aggressive. It's been months. MONTHS. And you haven't kissed her. It's over, my man. Ask her out, get rejected, move on.
>>
Dude, you have her number, you're doing better than 3/4 of the people here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.