[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lisa G will never come back to howard stern so she can be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Lisa G will never come back to howard stern so she can be the studio punching bag again
>>
>>28296771
Nobody here listens to Howard Stern?
>>
>>28297221
Not in about 10 years senpai. I'm surprised he still does that show now that he's a shitty reality show host.
>>
>>28296771
I heard she takes shits at work
>>
>>28297255
He does the show every day still. He can do both because he's rich and can easily commute from Cali to NY

>>28297276
She got laid off because Howard got rid of the news and because she kind of had a stick up her ass. She does some worthless news radio now
>>
>>28296771
Who else left?

Scott the engineer? I hear many were pushed out.
>>
>>28297454
Scotts still there. So are JD, Benji, and Fred.
>>
>>28297586
>
are you serious? I heard reddit threads that he left. how about richard and sal? They got rid of htv staff right?
>>
>>28297623
Richards still around

Sal is gone and Artie wasn't let back after he tried to kill himself
>>
>>28297642
Sals twitter says he still works there
>>
>>28297760
Then maybe It's Richard who quit.

I get the two mixed up.

Either way one of the two quit
>>
>>28297822
5 hours ago sternshow tweeted a pic of richard throwing up
>>
>>28297887
oh it was ralph who quit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.