[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A guy at campus left me a note "if you want to talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1372654326647s.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647s.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
A guy at campus left me a note "if you want to talk about something, I will listen". Am I being tricked by normies? What if I look like a school shooter?
>>
>>28296669
Yes, it's a trick.

He'll listen, but he'll tell the school if you're what he deems a "creep".
>>
>>28296669
he probably wants to fuck
>>
>>28296669
Depends.

We need more information.
If you're a girl and he's a guy, he just wants to fuck you and bullshit his way into your pants.
If you're both guys, he probably genuinely wants to help you.
I bet he's a popular chad too. chad is always nice, its stacy that's the bitch.
>>
yea, that's a ploy, not exactly sure what he has planned but it can't be good.

people are horrible and no one cares about you.
>>
>>28296669
No one can offer you worhtwhile advice. Shit is so contextual. You'll figure it out or die trying.
>>
>>28296762
Both guys. I don't think he's chad but he's definitely a normie.
>>
>>28296828
don't waste your time, he can't help you even if he's sincere

seriously, what could he possibly do to help you? he most likely can't.
>>
>>28296850
why not just take a chance?
What kind of faggot lives a risk free life? you literally have nothing to lose. If you were a REAL robot, you'd be ready to die on a moments notice anyways. What kind of cuck doesn't have the will to escape via suicide on the spot?
>>
>>28296850
I'm a normie, and yet I help, and go out of my way to help robots here and anons there. Even if it's not getting you laid, there's more to life, and more ways to help than sex m8.
>inb4 you don't know what it's like
23, KV normie mate,
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.