[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A witch makes you switch bodies with Taylor Swift to punish you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: tay.jpg (39 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
39 KB, 980x550
A witch makes you switch bodies with Taylor Swift to punish you for your internet misogyny. How do you react? You'll be forced to spend the rest of your life pleasing your fans and acting cute and feminine on stage.
>>
>>28296465
ewww I don't want to be an old hag for the rest of my life

switch me with a cute idol
>>
>>28296465
wat
that's kind of a fucked up deal i'd at least find my original body and try to break the curse or just retire and be a big dyke
>>
I would fake my own death and then disfigure myself so no one would know who I was
>>
>>28296465

Retire and suck tons of Grade A Chad cock
>>
>>28296465
Post my nudes to Twitter and call it a day and sail off to my private island
>>
Find my original body and be his non-cunty gf that he always deserved.
>>
>>28296465
Fuck beta virgins

This is my fetish/fantasy, being Tay Tay and fucking awkward robots
>>
>>28296791

m-more details pls, how would you introduce yourself? would you just show up at my house and start rubbing against my dick?
>>
>>28296465

or just being a mediocre white girl. Not hard at all.
>>
File: 374.jpg (255 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
374.jpg
255 KB, 1024x1024
>>28296465
doesn't sound too bad really

>mfw the first thing I'd do is call Karlie over for a sleepover
>>
I would become a massive slut and post a ton of nudes on my Twitter.
>>
>>28296465
>cute
>feminine

Those two terms have become contradictory.
>>
>>28296465
I have sex with as many of my fans as possible
>>
Become a lesbian

Write songs about it

Make even more money because lesbian songs

Bang karlie

Life is good
>>
File: 1444679034803.jpg (52 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1444679034803.jpg
52 KB, 526x526
>>28296465
Go full NatSoc publicly.
>>
>>28296791
>This is my fetish/fantasy, being Tay Tay and fucking awkward robots

I have similar fantasies. Imagine how happy every single one of those robots would be, just because I gave them a bit of sexual attention. I'd feel amazing spreading that much joy.

It's awful that females aren't programmed that way. They only care about their own social status.
>>
>>28296465
>to punish you for your internet misogyny
I am not even misogynistic on the internet though.
>How do you react?
I would have to google who the fuck Taylor Swift is and what the fuck she does.
Then if she has money I would retire for some bullshit reason are withdraw from the public eye.
Keep up the act long enough to wheel and deal some passive income. Then go full on secluded rich neet mode.

Seem like more of a punishment to Taylor then me. I am poor as shit.
>>
File: 1432444397799.jpg (108 KB, 634x743) Image search: [Google]
1432444397799.jpg
108 KB, 634x743
>>28297681
I would kiss SOOOOO many boys
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-02+at+11.46.29).png (87 KB, 679x386) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-02+at+11.46.29).png
87 KB, 679x386
>>28296465
>You'll be forced to spend the rest of your life pleasing your fans and acting cute and feminine on stage.
"no"
>>
>>28296465
>You'll be forced to spend the rest of your life pleasing your fans

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Taylor Swift is loaded and owns a lot of stuff that's going to give her royalties for the rest of her life. I'm pretty sure I could just wake up that first day, say "That's fucking it, I'm retiring" and spend the rest of my life doing whatever the fuck I want.

I think Taylor Swift only works because she likes to work, I highly doubt she needs to.
>>
>>28297681
Women are programmed this way. The problem is that if all women fucked all robots there would be no robot problem. So instead each woman fucks one robot once in her life to achieve happiness for both her and the robot.
>>
Use my new looks to become a lesbian and fuck other hot lesbians like caira delivenge or how ever her name is spelled.
>>
>>28297841
This. She could fund herself the robot NEET life for however long she wanted to.

Although that would involve cutting contact with literally everyone she's made friends/business partners/whatever other relationships she has with.
>>
>>28296465
take a lot of dick and play with myself in the mirror until I die.
>>
>Become Taylor Swift.
>Immediately go online and on tv talking about how much women suck.
>A whole generation of followers buy my shit up and worship me.
>>
>>28297725
>on r9k

>not a misogynist

did you not get the memo or something? that's all we do here.
>>
>>28296465
i would continue being misogynist

no actually i would ramp it up

i would probably start murdering people too
>>
>>28296465
What a weird fetish you have, you piece of shit sissy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.