[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share stories about infidelity in this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1461777892423.gif (2 MB, 340x355) Image search: [Google]
1461777892423.gif
2 MB, 340x355
Share stories about infidelity in this thread.
>>
File: 1459638271603.jpg (174 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459638271603.jpg
174 KB, 1082x1920
>>28296437
>catfished a qt into a ldr
>got really into her
>quit talking to her because i felt bad about tricking her into liking me
>we start talking again after about a month
>tried to find a different girl to be in a ldr with that i wont "fall in love" with so that i wont care about hurting her feelings
>completely neglect qt while she's my ldr gf, to talk to some disgusting fatty
>ldr qt gf finds out via some guy i knew that i was talking to a whale
>try making up dumb excuses like everyone else that get's caught being a cheating asshole
>lose my qt lrd gf
>lose whale
>lose everything.

It feels bad.
>>
File: 1460933812226.jpg (193 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1460933812226.jpg
193 KB, 720x719
>have gf
>cheat on gf
multiple times
>gf cheats on me
>im hurt
>not as hurt as a should be b/c i cheated first, more
>still hurt
>still with her
>still cheat

eh
>>
I've got a very big hung my current girlfriend is cheating. She constantly says she's "going out with her friend Jackie" but refuses to send me a picture to confirm she's with who she says she's with. I know Jackie. When she actually hang out with Jackie it's all over Instagram.

And sometimes she'll just say she's going to go take a nap and disappear until 2am.
>>
>>28296781
Has there been a consistent reason for why you cheated?
>>
I love my girlfriend and I don't want to break up with her, but she is the only woman I ever had sex, and we don't fuck that often anymore. Like once per 3 months. I want to gain experience with other grills too. Should I cheat on her?

>inb4 normie

I'm far from that
>>
>>28296868
No you shouldn't cheat. You should never cheat.

Bring it up with her and try to have sex more often. If she refuses then move on.
>>
>>28296868
yes, and be sure to tell her. Women deserve any pain you can bring into their lives.
>>
>>28296868

Break up, it's over
>>
File: 1460856915062.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1460856915062.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>28296835
"feminine" reasons desu famalam
>she never reciprocates emotion
>shes how do you say, very detached
>rarely talk about or issues
but we make it work, we laugh, have fun, have sex

if it counts, she was "sorry" and broke down crying
>common defense mechanism, i know, but these tears went on for over three weeks, so i figured why not

right now, its cool, havent done anything in over two months w/ another girl, everything is calm desu famalam
>>
>>28297090
Are you a lesbian? Just asking because you claim to cheat for feminine reasons, and some other things.
>>
I'm probably going to get people upset at me for having had enough relationships to have stories.
>meet qt Asian girl
>start sleeping with her
>find out she has a boyfriend while she's naked in my bed with my baby batter on her stomach
>gets pregnant and doesn't know whose it is
>sitting outside her room with her boyfriend in dead silence
>they bring us in and the baby is obviously not his he's black
>just quietly leaves
>can tell he was genuinely hurt and feel bad

>start dating really sweet girl
>she has a smoking hot best friend
>fantasizing about railing her friend about half the time when I'm with her
>finish off an especially passionate session and she cuddles up to me and gushes about how amazing it was
>I was thinking about her friend
>her friend comes onto me once
>think with the wrong head and give her the dick hard
>her friend feels bad and tells her
>come home from work that day and she's on the verge of tears and asks me if it's true
>breaking my heart to see how badly I hurt her
>tell her the truth and that she deserves better than me
>still regret cheating on her

>date someone else after her
>she comes home late one night stinking of sex and beer
>argument
>lots of yelling
>she says I have a small penis
>I say I'm not small, I just can't get hard because she's so fat
>she details the sex she just had with her coworker
>I backhand her
>feels pretty alright
>probably shouldn't have gotten so mad since I've cheated before, just not on her
>>
>>28297223
im a full grown, 6'3, 21, year old man, i only put feminine because things like "lack of attention" may come across as needy, or feminine

it is what it is
>>
>>28297237
How many women are you paying child support to?
>>
>>28297568
None. I've got primary custody of my only kid.
>>
>>28297583
Boy or girl? It's the hapa right?
>>
>>28297626
Girl. Yeah, her mom's the asian chick. Got a paternity test and the little demon is mine. Didn't have kids with the others. Wish I hadn't fucked up with the second girl I mentioned, would've liked to have a family with her.
>>
>>28297237
>they bring us in and the baby is obviously not his he's black
What race are you? Iriginal.
>>
>>28298279
I'm white. The baby was way too pale to be a black guy's.
>>
>>28298309
How old is the girl now?
>>
>>28298340
She's 6 years old now.
>>
>>28296833
Have you told her you're suspicious?
>>
Had an affair with my friend's mom in high school. That's about it, and no one ever found out.
>>
>>28298309
Oh, the boyfriend is black. I see.
>>
>>28299369
Yeah, he's black. The kid's between me and the mom in skin tone.
>>
File: Allah+and+the+pig.jpg (102 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
Allah+and+the+pig.jpg
102 KB, 500x531
>>28296437
>be me
>eat pork on the day of ramadan while playing "Qalu Innaha" on a fiddle
>>
>>28299351
Greentext please this is my exact fetish
>>
>Be geek who looks like a Chad
>Dated a Queen Bee nerd girl type
>Turned out she had 2 other boyfriends
>Also had a wider circle of friendzoned boytoys
>One of those faggots even bought her a 2K laptop
>Apparently still doing this shit at age 29

Lots of red flags too. Cutting scars, tattoos, no dad, from Florida.
>>
>>28299593
I think a son would just be disappointed that I'm not a regular dad, playing catch and stuff like that. It's nice having someone around who loves me, though.
>>
>>28297814
>Wish I hadn't fucked up with the second girl I mentioned, would've liked to have a family with her.

Dated this adorable exchange student from Hungary in college and totally fucked it up. I sometimes wish we'd had a birth control malfunction. It's only been downhill from her.
>>
File: 1461486335754.png (688 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
1461486335754.png
688 KB, 629x754
>>28299687
I never felt like a worse person than when I saw that look in her eyes when she found out what I did.
>>
>>28299558
What's wrong with Florida girls?
>>
>>28299983
There's not a girl in florida that leaves her high school a virgin.
>>
>>28297332
I don't think lack of attention comes across as needy. There are definitely levels of needy that verge on crazy, but yours just sounds like a normal expectation of reciprocation of feelings. And trust me I know that feel bro, my girlfriend is like yours, doesn't reciprocate, detached, doesn't talk. It can be frustrating to have that feeling that they don't care, and I've thought about cheating too. Your feelings are reasonable.
>>
>>28300005
Can confirm. Roastie from Florida reporting in.
>>
>>28297237
Men are fucking scum. At least women cheat because they're manipulative cunts.
Men cheat because DUDE MY DICK LMAO and are so entitled that they have the nerve to feel any remorse.
Fuck you.
>>
emptyness has been completely faithful to me
>>
>>28300272
>>28297090
LMAO you're both scum that deserve each other.
Waah waah they don't talk to me let me stay in the relationship and cheat because I'm too much of a faggot to date someone else
>>
>>28300404
I didn't say I've ever cheated, just that I can understand the desire to ya dingus.
>>
>>28300431
Adultery and infidelity should be punishable by death.
There is no justification or understanding when you could end the relationship. Complete selfishness and total disrespect.
>>
>>28300513
Once again, please read. I never said I support the act of infidelity, but I understand why somebody would seek it. Of course you're not supposed to act on your impulses ya ding dong.
>>
>>28297332
Your ability to vaguely rationalize despicable behavior with hand waving and nonsense is pretty feminine.
>>
>Live in a village in the middle of nowhere
>Friendly with one family for years
>Their youngest is around my age
>He is unlikeable, but I try my best to be a friend because he's had a hard life
>He got molested by priests
>He has no clue how to do simple tasks, and refuses to admit to his shortcomings, as if being a man means he's automatically good at things
>Got a girl he no longer loved pregnant
>Grudgingly raises a kid with her
>I help his poor parents whenever I can, because they are old and he does not help them, only creates more strain with his bastard child

>I get a job in a city far away
>I need to go immediately, company guarantees me a bed until I find lodging & my wife can move with me when I find an apartment
>I excitedly tell the family, tell everybody
>The son congratulates me and hugs me, wishes me good luck
>3 days later he goes to my house and flat out states to my wife he wants to sleep with her
>She tells him no, that she is married, that it will never happen
>He sits in embarrassed silence for a few minutes, then leaves, grudgingly
>She immediately calls and tells me about it
> I blast the shit out of him on the phone, call him everything I've been holding back for years
> This entire time I've known he was molested by priests as a kid, so I end with "Next time you want to get laid, go back to the fucking church".

If he has any decency left, he'll fucking kill himself.
I've never felt so fucking betrayed.
>>
Never cheated before, but been cheated on and almost caused a friend to cheat once
>horrible gf leaves me in the middle of my army service
>mutual friend who is girl can't get off from her bf anymore
>says she has zero attraction to him
>was in the army at the time so pretty buff and fit
>she begins to admit I'm really good looking
>curious about my experiences when I talk about sex
>she wants the D
>one night while staying over in the same bed(???)give her a very nice head massage
>only touch her head while rubbing lips and tongue
>she was shaking from what seemed to be how aroused she was
>tease her for a good hour or so
>next day she almost breaks up with boyfriend
>boyfriend hates me
>I don't care

This girl is skinny already and he is lighter and shorter than her. I can't see how they can stay together for so long when she wants other guys while he only wants her. They still love each other though, but I still feel bad for him.

She will cuck him some day, I warned him of that.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.