[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember Josh from Drake and Josh? He turned into a literal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Remember Josh from Drake and Josh?
He turned into a literal homosexual vinefaggot. Childhood ruined.
>>
He looks a lot better though
>>
Lmao it aint gay if u just joking nigga
>>
Me and my friend would watch drake and Josh stoned and joke he was using meth to lose weight
>>
>>28296396
He's deffo gay though. No straight guy talks the way he does even if he's joking. Looks like a fag too.
>>
>>28296373
He genuinely looked better when he was a fatty
>>
>>28296430
You think women preferred him being a fat geek?
>>
>be spherical
>SPHERICAL
>suddenly get your own show based on your popularity on another show
>be a role model for a bunch of kids who watched your show
>realized that being fat is kind of not actually setting a good example at all
>lose weight in order to become a better role model and blow fat activists the fuck out
>avoid falling into debt and bad habits like so many other child actors, end up becoming modestly successful as an adult and just do your own thing

I don't know why you can't just be happy for a nigga. He's doing a lot better than Drake for sure.
>>
>>28296346
>Drake and Josh
>Childhood
Your still a child mate
>>
>fat fuck who played a fat fuck turns into a chad

>chad who played a chad turns into a depressing tsunami of "oh boy, im sure glad im not that guy" and deep in debt
>>
>>28296346
I met him once. We talked about how annoying old Russian ladies are
>>
>>28296548

Seriously. Drake Bell is one of the two people I think about whenever I'm feeling down to make myself feel better (the other being Gary Coleman, who I'm pretty sure had the worst adult life possible outside of living in a war zone and the like).
>>
>>28296548
He did get a lot of girls on the show though.
>>
>>28296548
a role model for people everywhere.
Real happy for ya josh.
I bet when drake was smashing pussy and making fun of Josh, Josh worked his ass off and became great, while drake slumped into a loser. I bet drake today has ED as well. Justice.
>>
>>28296667
and Brendan JUST Fraser
>>
>>28296505
wahhahahao look at me im oledr how do u like that KID lmao

10/10 post
>>
>>28296474
>He's doing a lot better than Drake for sure.
drake not only starred on degrassi, but now is the most popular modern hip hop artist
Drake is way more successful than fucking josh
>>
File: no sense.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
no sense.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>28297557

Drake Bell u dumb bitch

original comment etc so forth
>>
>>28296679
>haha the kid who took my lunch money at school is now taking my money at McDonalds ayyu lmao XD!!!
>look at Josh as a kid compared to now! There's hope for everyone!

Ok facebook
>>
>>28296679
You do realize those people were just characters on a show, right?
>>
Drake is a tool
Josh is kinda toolish but at least he's funny and chose to improve himself
Miranda Cosgrove is juicy and I want to ejaculate on her bare chest
>>
File: 1442579634558.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1442579634558.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>28297761
I'm in tears right now this is too good
>>
>>28296346
That show sucks balls just like you do you faggot
>>
File: 1432486337855.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1432486337855.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>28297761

origgyshiggydiggy
>>
am i the only one who is happy for josh? Drake deserved to fuck off and have his career die but Josh was a bretty good goy. was a good show for our childhoods and he deserves success... he looks pretty decent now id say
>>
>>28296667

Don't forget Anthony Burch
>>
>>28299378
robe is a fucking god. i loved that he played the bully kid in that one owen wilson movie after he got fit
>>
>>28296548
How is josh doing any better than Drake?
>>
>>28296346
He turned into a hottie.
How ironic that the fat awkward one turned out to be so cute, and the hot one ended up being a druggie.
>>
>>28299140
Watch Crowded, you can listen to miranda cosgrove talk about sex every ep
>>
>>28299498
he's been in a few slightly lower budget movies i've seen. he's taken on the "evil villain" type in some which is pretty fucking cool to see the fat nerdy kid do. he changed a lot for the better i really respect him for making it and drake threw his life away tons of times
>>
>>28299629
I heard drake's band and thought it was kinda cool
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.