[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my roommate I move out on thursday and I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1436401348499.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1436401348499.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
I hate my roommate

I move out on thursday and I'm thinking of telling his girlfriend that he's cheating on her (yes he actually is). I'll be moved out by then and on my way back to my hometown where I'll never see this guy again.

should I do it?
>>
>LOL WE ARE LEGION!!!
>MUH PERSONAL ARMY XDDDD
>>
>>28296242
Do it, this faggot deserves nothing but pain for his dishonesty.
>>
>>28296242
do it

you wont talk to him again, there are no downsides
>>
>>28296282
he's so fucking arrogant, talking about how many "bitches he can get"

oh and he thinks he's hot shit because he's in a fraternity.
but it's a nigger fraternity, which doesn't even fucking count

fuck him so much
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? His sex life is non of your business
>>
>>28296325
I hope you do it man, I can't believe that anyone would brag about being in a nigger frat.
>>
>>28296355
LoI get lost faggot
>>
>>28296261
Uh.... Thats not what that means. ..
>>
>>28296422
Certainly. This boards for beta faggots anyway. OP will probably stay a virgin because his bitch ass is a bitter, hateful loser who can't get a female to even queef in his direction!
>>
>>28296562
Nice exclamation mark cuck
>>
>>28296242
Yeah you should, he's a cunt and she deserves to know.
>>
>>28296562
Fuck off you libtard cuck
>>
only do it if you can end up fucking her to get revenge on her boyfriend.
>>
File: 1453028393072s.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1453028393072s.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
of course you have to do it, she deservers to know about this bastardization of a bf
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.