[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Half the worlds population bleeds out of their crotch for three days every month and we all act like its completely normal.

This is like demon shit senpai. They even act like demons when its going down. And we all act like its normal to the point where there's even a whole motherfucking multi-billion dollar industry dedicated to the three days from hell. How we know they all ain't demons bruh?
>>
Hmmm, i think you're on to something. Didnt G-d curse Eve?
>>
>>28296127
yeah didn't she conspire with motherfucking satan and got us kicked out of the garden of Eden?
>>
>>28296063
A lot of women (the majority in 1st world countries) do not have periods every month due to the effects of birth control.

On the other hand, some women have periods every month that last a lot longer than 3 days. For some women it can be up to 2 weeks. Some women (usually with an extenuating health issue) are menstruating more often than they are not.

The long-term effects of either one of these situations can play a huge role in a woman's life. It transforms her body and mind. Her identity is heavily influenced by the decisions related to it. But...it's all part of being a woman.
>>
>>28296514
Why don't we just kill all the women?
>>
>>28296638
I suppose we need reliable artificial wombs first.
>>
>>28296638
Human cloning isn't ready yet.
>>
>>28296657
>>28296681
I'd rather let humanity die then pretend these parasites are my equal. Every man on earth would be infinitely happier and ore fulfilled spending their days hunting down all women then having to live through this nightmare of a modern world. I think we'd be doing the children a favor.
>>
>>28296063
bump

hgfgvrbhtnjyukml,kmuijnhygt
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.