[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went to the hospital the other day and didn't get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20160502_211259-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1859x1592) Image search: [Google]
20160502_211259-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1859x1592
So I went to the hospital the other day and didn't get to tell any of y'all because I was banned for posting tinder profiles/convos even though everyone else does it
>>
File: 20160502_210955-1-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1507x1617) Image search: [Google]
20160502_210955-1-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1507x1617
I'm real fugged up on dis hospital sheit
>>
I'm gonna keep bumping this til someone talks to me
>>
What are you in the hospital for?
>>
File: 20160502_214212-1.jpg (1 MB, 1642x1425) Image search: [Google]
20160502_214212-1.jpg
1 MB, 1642x1425
>>28296489
I took 900mgs of pregabalin for my first time and fell and booped my head. My dad said he found me unconscious dry heaving and shit
>>
>>28296617

should have stayed at 500mg, you would have had a super great experience
>>
>>28296617

Do they think you tried to kill yourself?
>>
File: 20160502_214043-1.jpg (1 MB, 1874x1390) Image search: [Google]
20160502_214043-1.jpg
1 MB, 1874x1390
>>28296668
Yeah I know this now. I get prescribed the shit. I didn't know it was that good. Gonna maybe try again in a couple weeks.

>>28296676
Last time I went to the hospital was because I was suicidal because the cops fucking milked it out of me. So yeah they thought I might have been. I said I wasn't though
>>
I still have that ground up bone smell/taste
>>
>>28296837

enjoy the hospital anon, i enjoyed my 2 month stay when a car fucked my shit up

so comfy, also seeing actual people everyday was fun
>>
>go to hospital for a week
>constant morphine
felt good desu was the highlight of my year
>>
>>28296873
>seeing people fun

It was kind of embarrassing desu I was still getting dressed when I knocked myself out so I didn't have a shirt on when they admitted me

>>28296875
They only gave me .5 mgs of xanax to calm nerves probably because of my drug abuse history. Should I have asked for some?
>>
>>28296943

im a shut-in 99% of the time but when I see people I've lost the will to maintain or care about an appearance so my confidence is pretty up there

getting shit shoved up my urethra was anything but fun though. but the oxycodone was
>>
>>28296999

I remember this qt nurse-in-training had to shove a catheter up my urethra, embarrassing but we talked about folk punk and shared music after so it was all good
>>
>>28296999
Nice trips. What about all those nurse qts? I was freaking out a little seeing them. Yeah oxycodone does sound fun
>>
>>28297066

most of the nurses were really nice, mostly women over 35. there were 2 black ones and they were stereotypically, well, black women, but they were still fun to talk to for 2 minutes every once in a while

I think i'm at my comfiest around people much older than me, it's how I've always been

I feel like I'm 19 going on 60
>>
>>28297114
Yeah I feel you. I feel like an old ass man and I'm 24.. JUST. But yeah they were pretty nice and qt to me too. I really wanted one to be my gf. I need to bonk my head more often haha. Turn your life around before you get my age young robot. I'm in living hell
>>
>>28297281

i wanted to give my number to the qt petite blonde gf who shoved stuff up my urethra but i spaghetti'd too much and knew i would lose interest in her within a month anyway, i do it for most girls so i stay away from them now

it's too late anon, I'm an heroing at 21 once my gubmint checks from an earlier lawsuit stop coming in, $35k a year until then for free
>>
>>28297342
> wanted to give my number to the qt petite blonde gf who shoved stuff up my urethra but i spaghetti'd too much and knew i would lose interest in her within a month anyway, i do it for most girls so i stay away from them now

Should have went for it senpai especially if you're killing yourself.

> 's too late anon, I'm an heroing at 21 once my gubmint checks from an earlier lawsuit stop coming in, $35k a year until then for free

Why you gonna do it bro? You still have time to do whatever you want to do. I find it sad you're going to throw your life away like that. Do you have any advice for an older robot trying to killself? I can't seem to find the balls to take the plunge.
>>
>>28297439
>Should have went for it senpai especially if you're killing yourself.

yeah but I don't have the heart to break any more hearts, just let me stay on my computer in the room 24 hours a day and I'm happy as a clam

Also because life is too much of a drag, I can't really be fucked to do anything. Nothing interests me anymore. If you want to kill yourself, do it with heroin from the darknetmarkets. It's really quite easy to order it online - in fact anybody who says they can't do it is just backing out from suicide. It will also make it a lot easier on you knowing that your death will not be one of pain, or defeat, or misery, but bliss. I did it once but they found me face down in a park. i think i took the xanax too early making me walk around from my suicide spot and black out so i died in public instead of in private
>>
>>28297529

i forgot to mention I'm alive because somebody must have saw some stumbling kid and called 9/11 so the ambulances hit me with narcan and revived me
>>
>>28297529
> yeah but I don't have the heart to break any more hearts, just let me stay on my computer in the room 24 hours a day and I'm happy as a clam

I wish that was my biggest problem. I was that way too when I was your age, now I'm bored to all hell posting my hospital feet. JUST lmao

> Also because life is too much of a drag, I can't really be fucked to do anything. Nothing interests me anymore. If you want to kill yourself, do it with heroin from the darknetmarkets. It's really quite easy to order it online - in fact anybody who says they can't do it is just backing out from suicide. It will also make it a lot easier on you knowing that your death will not be one of pain, or defeat, or misery, but bliss. I did it once but they found me face down in a park. i think i took the xanax too early making me walk around from my suicide spot and black out so i died in public instead of in private

I tried to kill self with benzos too. I took 200mg of rc benzos and woke up unable to talk for half the day and shit. Idk man that sounds kind of like a half assed/bad reason to kill self but since you've already tried you must be serious about it. I'd say don't do it bro you will wish you had what you have now if you make it to my age
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.