[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be a dealbreaker for you when you're getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1462214087459.png (2 MB, 1043x1121) Image search: [Google]
1462214087459.png
2 MB, 1043x1121
What would be a dealbreaker for you when you're getting to know a guy, Fembots?
>>
>>28295887
Basically think about everything men usually do, and that. That's it.
>>
>when they dont complain about Dota 2 all day on anonymous image boards

a total dealbreaker for me
>>
If he tells me he's liberal or a feminist. Nothing kills my mood faster than that. That usually means he's probably a sensitive baby that thinks we have to be equal on everything and probably asks permission to even hold my hand.

I grew up in the south around conservative manly men. They treated ladies like ladies and were confident about having a pair of nuts. Whenever I see these sensitive feminine men I want to puke.

This goes back to the liberal thing but if he's anti-gun then he might as well be a woman to be. I love guns, I love hunting. If you hate both of those things you might well cut your small dick off.
>>
>>28295909
>Basically think about everything men usually do
Create things and build civilization? :^)
>>
Mentions anything about an ex girlfriend.
>>
>>28296060
>"sensitivity baby" would rather eat cultured meat instead of shooting animals and having them suffer
>haw haw y'all ain't a real man cuz y'all don't wanna shoot that there deer!
>YEEEE HAWWWW PEWPEWPEW
>>
>>28296060
i wish you weren't a guy
>>
If hes a virgin or lives at home
>>
>>28296060
Shut up, you vapid cunt.
>>28296255
Exactly.
>>
>>28296255
>cultured meat
it's 2016 and there are still people that think eating meat from farms is more "ethical" than hunting your food?
lmao at you

>when he's an ignorant fuck head
>>
>>28296255
Cultured meat? What the fuck is cultured meat you faggot? Is that like super organic?
>>
>>28296297
Where else am I going to live, the streets?
>>
>>28295946
Hi Laoche. :-3

>>28296060
>They treated ladies like ladies
wew lad it's called southern hospitality, not southern-treat-girls-like-unwarranted-princess

>tfw stupidity is a dealbreaker for you
>tfw all girls are big dumbheads
>>
When he's way out of my league usually. Call it shallow but I don't want to beat with a guy that's better looking than me relatively. He'll have way more access to girls so I will get cheated on much easier. It's irrational but it's how I feel.
>>
Nothing dries my pussy up faster than a guy with piercings on his face.
>>
>>28296367
Yes, preferably. Put your neetbux to use.
>>
>>28296423
Why would anyone not live in their own home?
>>
Doesn't know memes
>>
>>28296449
Don't worry, some femanons like me like virgins that live at home. Because I am the same so I could understand.
>>
>>28296635
Are you not getting what I'm asking? Your home is where you live. If I don't live in my home there where would I live?
>>
>>28296686
Ok, I see. I just thought "live at home" means childhood home with parents.
>>
>>28296255
even if you could grow meat in labs I'd still club baby seals
it's my culture
>>
Come on ladies, tell us the secrets to winning your affections!
>>
Self deprecating is a turn off, right?
>>
>>28295887
"not being chad"

jqjq 9n a jjtsjll
>>
>>28296209
This. I had a guy complain to be about his ex constantly while still trying to win me over.

To add to the thread, lying is a big one. Feeling like their options are the only ones that are valid. Not replying to messages at all.
>>
>>28296371
How is that irrational? It's quite rational and normal.
>>
>>28299010
>>28296371
Precisely this.
my gf is average looking; I would never date a super attractive person because I know they would immediately turn around and cheat on me without a sliver of guilt.
At least with average looking grills It takes more time before I'm cucked, if the red pill "all women cheat eventually" memes are to be believed.
this is my first gf and we've been dating for 7 months so I wouldn't know. She could be cucking me right now, but she isn't showing any signs of it, so until something suspicious comes up, ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: 1349635305482.jpg (271 KB, 661x767) Image search: [Google]
1349635305482.jpg
271 KB, 661x767
>>28295887
Not being buff, rich and powerful
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.