[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So given the scenario that you are one day married, you and your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sperm.jpg (855 KB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
855 KB, 4000x2667
So given the scenario that you are one day married, you and your wife want to have a child together. However it turns out you are sterile, the only way to have a child is adoption or the sperm from another man. Would you be considered a cuck if your wife got a sperm donation?
>>
i will not have a wife, and i wouldnt bring children into a warzone
>>
>given the scenario that you are one day married
stopped reading
>>
Of course you are. What kimd of degenerate is going to fuch his wife with another dudes cum up in her.
>>
>>28295874
Life goal ruined.

I have to spend the rest of my life with the knowledge that any sex I have cannot be for the purpose of procreation.

It's not a fair trade but I could live with it.

And of course it's cuckoldry you cheeky scrublord.
>>
I would adopt from an orphanage.

It's better than raising some kid mixed with some random guy's DNA and your wife's

If you can pass on your genes what's the point.
>>
>Would you be considered a cuck if your wife got a sperm donation?

Yeah but it's like a cuck 300 times removed.
Though a cuck is still a cuck.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.