[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw currently in the process of fucking my life up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1452758861678.jpg (392 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452758861678.jpg
392 KB, 1280x720
>tfw currently in the process of fucking my life up
>>
>>28295863
Share the details, senpai.
>>
>>28295963
just typical robot shit desu

I'm a college student who is failing my classes because I don't go and I don't turn in assignments

I have no friends because I don't talk to people and don't make attempts to make friends

Pretty much all I do is browse 4chan and hope somehow I become successful one day
>>
>>28295863
being in control of your life is a meme. its a necessary one for human ideals but its a fucking meme

let go and see what life has in store for you, because you damn well can't choose it.
>>
>>28296224
How far are you into college?
Friends can be made any time.
>>
>>28296424
first year
freshman
a very original young man
>>
>>28295863
>not dropping out 2 months in and being a useless slob for 6 months
What are you doing op, step it up, ruin life faster
>>
>>28296513
Why don't you buy this study group simulator to make homework easier?
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE143843
>>
>>28296731
woah this looks cool

it's finals week but I don't even give a shit anymore desu can you post a torrent link
>>
>>28296275
>tips fedora

OP stop being a faggot and go to classes, or find a trade and drop out or you're wasting your time

I recommend going to classes I didn't know what I wanted to do until I graduated wth a BA then went onto get an MA
>>
>>28296773
Therapists are literally gossipy, bossy, preachy people who are insecure enough to need a title to justify those traits.
>>
>>28296761
I couldn't find a torrent last time I checked, sadly. That's why I said "buy"
Gonna buy it myself soon.
>>
>>28296818

Happier than you though desu
>>
>>28296224
i feel you senpai. better to fail early desu
>>
Aren't we all? flamingio

;_;
>>
>>28295863
>yfw you realize you never even had a life to fuck up, because this life isn't anywhere remotely close to truly living

Top kek top kek
>>
>>28296224
>and hope somehow
even if you never bother to do anything to make it actually happen for your entire life, hold on to that
clutch it very tightly
>>
>>28300793
>even if you never bother to do anything to make it actually happen for your entire life, hold on to that
>clutch it very tightly
why?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.